Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 90. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere
Hi. On which exchanges can I trade tokens?

We can't disclose this information before official announcments from exchanges.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
How can I mine echat coin after ICO?
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
How are you going to use ICO investments?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
How many installations on mobile devices?
Activity: 1
I'll try to download your app, describe impressions later
Activity: 48
Hi, nice project, devs! Hope you succeed!
Activity: 237
I thought there is some chatting app boast about completely encrypted messages and such. Will the government have the power to crack thru all of that?

No, nobody in the world has the right to hack into your personal correspondence
Today read that UK government is now requiring ISP's to record all internet traffic with the unfamous snooper's charter..I'm still shocked. I mean they have the ability to read all our messages! So you have right decision to make super-security messenger. I'm with you

I thought there is some chatting app boast about completely encrypted messages and such. Will the government have the power to crack thru all of that?
everyone should have the right to a personal life ... So, even in the UN Declaration on Human Rights something like this is written
What about power?..who knows, will see
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Can you actually directly connect your bank account to your platform? Or how do those fiat money transfers work if someone wants to make use of that function?
Activity: 42
Hi. On which exchanges can I trade tokens?
Activity: 119
I'm so annoyed by all these "sponsored adds" in my news feed, cool that you gave up on it

What do you mean?
I mean in all my social apps in news feed I always see some paid advertising posts with goods and services that are absolutely not of interest to me.
What right do these applications have to give access to my personal data to third-party companies?
Activity: 490

No, nobody in the world has the right to hack into your personal correspondence
Activity: 234
Today read that UK government is now requiring ISP's to record all internet traffic with the unfamous snooper's charter..I'm still shocked. I mean they have the ability to read all our messages! So you have right decision to make super-security messenger. I'm with you

Activity: 118
I'm so annoyed by all these "sponsored adds" in my news feed, cool that you gave up on it

What do you mean?
Activity: 490
trying your application now
finally, at least somebody divided chat screen from groups
Activity: 118
The famous people probably will get a lot by using this function

I think famous people don't need it  Wink
Activity: 119
Activity: 56
Very interesting items, good luck!
Activity: 91
Activity: 171

Eah, man! I know about China WhatsApp blocking...Who is the next?

Unfortunately this will be a thing everywhere. Most countries probably won't block a service, but just force the companies to store the data or just intercept it themselves.

Using p2p technology means the impossibility of blocking of the service by anyone, and the blockchain technology will not allow to read your messages )
Activity: 196
Merit: 11

I loved the context of the project, congratulations to the team the success is coming
Pages:
Jump to: