Pages:
Author

Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱 - page 91. (Read 42999 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 14
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
I like idea of the project, good luck to the team!
Activity: 58
nice job, guys! will read your WP closely
Activity: 25
Today read that UK government is now requiring ISP's to record all internet traffic with the unfamous snooper's charter..I'm still shocked. I mean they have the ability to read all our messages! So you have right decision to make super-security messenger. I'm with you

Eah, man! I know about China WhatsApp blocking...Who is the next?

Unfortunately this will be a thing everywhere. Most countries probably won't block a service, but just force the companies to store the data or just intercept it themselves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

We are the first secure multi-task messenger with the ability to generate revenue.The exclusive option of the e-Chat is the “Cryptolike” - this is an opportunity to send a tip to users for their content.

By giving a tip to any person who you like, you motivate them to publish high-quality content.The reward for doing so is to instantly receive a cash reward. This function will be of particular interest to those who like to offer small gifts or compliments to their relatives and acquaintances.

This is cool indeed and so easy with e-Chat to send a small but fulfilling reward for the efforts of a person!

Having the opportunity to receive funds directly from the audience, the blogger no longer needs to make sponsorship content, while the viewer can make a like not only more visible but also useful!

WHITE PAPER
WebsiteBitcointalkTelegramSlackFacebookTwitterRedditMediumSteemit
iOs app
Android app
OFFICIAL BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THREAD
I have already invested 2 ETH.

Still no tokens on my Dashboard

I have invested in the project. When i can get my tokens ?

You should wait some time for ECHT tokens receiving. Be patient please
Activity: 11
I have invested in the project. When i can get my tokens ?
Activity: 86
Today read that UK government is now requiring ISP's to record all internet traffic with the unfamous snooper's charter..I'm still shocked. I mean they have the ability to read all our messages! So you have right decision to make super-security messenger. I'm with you

Eah, man! I know about China WhatsApp blocking...Who is the next?
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
I have already invested 2 ETH.

Still no tokens on my Dashboard
Activity: 364
maybe some bonuses on the pre-ICO step?

Yes, we offer 30% bonus to investments at the pre-ICO stage.
Join us!
Hi, cool bonus! love your project

Yes, we offer 30% bonus to investments at the pre-ICO stage.
Join us!
Activity: 197
Activity: 162
Enjoy our terrific PROMO VIDEO on youtube

Don't forget to press like  Wink

amazing promo
but why you choose Etherium?

Thank you.
We are building the transaction framework on the Ethereum blockchain as it gives us the expressive power which is much-needed when implementing advances and it's a trustless platform.
What currencies does the crypto-like function support?

amazing promo

Thank you.
We are building the transaction framework on the Ethereum blockchain as it gives us the expressive power which is much-needed when implementing advances and it's a trustless platform.
Hi guys!
Will you plan to expand the functions of your messenger? For example, like Chinese WeChat - add, for example, the ability to order a taxi, order food from the restaurant, shop in online stores.

Hello,

Of course we plan to grow our functionality. But firstly we must keep our basic promises  Wink
Activity: 162

amazing promo
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi guys!
Will you plan to expand the functions of your messenger? For example, like Chinese WeChat - add, for example, the ability to order a taxi, order food from the restaurant, shop in online stores.

Don't forget to press like  Wink

wow, all these AR affects look so futuristic)) you have great potential to succeed.

Yes, we know it.
Thank you for your trust.
This will be paid messenger? You think people will pay for massages? There are a lot of free messenger now...

hello

No payment for messages.
You can award your friends from your feed for good content by your e-Chat multi-currency wallet.

Please study our whitepaper clearly

thank you for answer. For which country your massenger?
Also, why i cant find any info about your team?  Huh

Hello,gembira.
Our messenger for every country from the Earth  Smiley

We won't announce our developers, our position about it you can find in our white paper at page №36.

We ll announce our other teammates in the nearest future.

How are you going to avoid countrie's blocking?
It's a decentralized messenger with blockchain integration. There is no single data center with users data (which anybody can close). All the information will be in the blockchain.   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: