Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌈🎰💰[ANN]CryptoMania Slots 🍋🍉🍇🍒🥭👑 - page 10. (Read 2452 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Such projects can rather be attributed to the scam and such projects usually don't pay bounty hunters to BTC. Cryptomania positions its token as reliable the more that these tokens can bring passive income to their owners. They just don't plan on listing yet.
There are billions of people in this world and everyone has their own opinions. Every cryptocurrency and project has been called a scam by someone. Even bitcoin has been called a scam. I understand you definitely but I also get aggravated by people who talk over here who lost much. No need to say it, just keep it to yourself or share it somewhere else if you have a solid proof (scam accusation section).
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
Heya! We have now new signature bounty campaign thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedcryptomania-slots-signature-campaign-5187424
Dude, that was a good campaign, I can't believe that the payment will using BTC. Surely people will getting hurry to join the camp. All slot is filled in a short time, no chance for late people. Cheesy

Now bounty hunters are disappointed in the payment in tokens, they have a lot of tokens that they cannot realized. That is why the bounty with the payment in BTC are so popular.
Such bounty campaigns with payment in BTC are very few and only users with a high rank can take part there. and the number of participants is always limited.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Many crypto projects pay in tokens even if they do not plan to have any listing at all. A lot of bounty hunters have a lot of tokens that they cannot sell because tokens are not listed anywhere.
Such projects can rather be attributed to the scam and such projects usually don't pay bounty hunters to BTC. Cryptomania positions its token as reliable the more that these tokens can bring passive income to their owners. They just don't plan on listing yet.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
Heya! We have now new signature bounty campaign thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedcryptomania-slots-signature-campaign-5187424
Dude, that was a good campaign, I can't believe that the payment will using BTC. Surely people will getting hurry to join the camp. All slot is filled in a short time, no chance for late people. Cheesy

Now bounty hunters are disappointed in the payment in tokens, they have a lot of tokens that they cannot realized. That is why the bounty with the payment in BTC are so popular.
Another possible reason that they pay with bitcoin and not with their tokens is because they are not going to do listing their token on the exchange yet.

Many crypto projects pay in tokens even if they do not plan to have any listing at all. A lot of bounty hunters have a lot of tokens that they cannot sell because tokens are not listed anywhere.
Activity: 364

Another possible reason that they pay with bitcoin and not with their tokens is because they are not going to do listing their token on the exchange yet.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Apparently the owner seeks to attract as many gamers to the project as possible, so he is in no hurry to list the token on the exchanges. Of course it can be understood if this project is primarily for gamers.
Perhaps we are used to the fact that the token should be listed on the exchange. But it can remain an internal token of the project and also have value for gemers.
If they position themselves as a crypto project, then in the future they should go to the exchange.
I read a little higher that until the token is available for purchase on the exchange. But if I correctly understood this time limit. Maybe organizers afraid of a dump.

A lot of organizers afraid of a dump after the listing on exchanges. That is why first it is necessary to attract people to the platform, create a community and organize a demand in tokens, after that it is necessary to list tokens.
You are right, it seems that it is for this reason that I have not received a lot of payments from the program bounty. Now it’s hard to say how long it will take to create your own active community.
Activity: 250
As far as I know this project is in social networks, at least on Twitter. It seems they even hold some promotions. But that's not exactly accustomed to what the users of this forum in the bounty campaign.
If they have promotions on Twitter, they could arrange it in the form of a bounty campaign for users of this forum who have good Twitter accounts. That would be nice.
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
The rules of the signature campaign have already been removed. Perhaps they have already gathered the necessary number of participants. Now with subscription campaigns is not easy. hard to find a good
Maybe the campaign just ended? Did they delete the entire branch or close the campaign itself? It is unfortunate that Newbie are not accepted.
But the rules are the same. Only users with high ranks can participate. Maybe you will launch another bounty campaign for Facebook or Twitter?
Activity: 364
Can be this project will provide still any ways earnings for forumers? Bounty program is not limited to signature campaign. There are a lot of users who can advertise the project in social networks.. etc
Launching bounty campaign is a great idea. Now there are a lot of high-quality results thanks to such a marketing strategy

I agree that bounty is very useful for promotion. But bounty is not enough. It is necessary that as much as possible people would know about the platform.
I think that among gamers about the project also learn many. They have their own communities in social networks and messengers. But the extra advertising doesn't hurt of course.
Activity: 700
As far as I know this project is in social networks, at least on Twitter. It seems they even hold some promotions. But that's not exactly accustomed to what the users of this forum in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Can be this project will provide still any ways earnings for forumers? Bounty program is not limited to signature campaign. There are a lot of users who can advertise the project in social networks.. etc
Launching bounty campaign is a great idea. Now there are a lot of high-quality results thanks to such a marketing strategy

I agree that bounty is very useful for promotion. But bounty is not enough. It is necessary that as much as possible people would know about the platform.
If they launch a bounty campaign in social networks I think that more people will know about the project. signature campaign that they spend is focused only on users of this forum.
Activity: 283
Are you serious? Looks like nobody partycipate in such campaigns for now

A lot of people participate in Boutny campaign if there is payment in Bitcoin BTC. But if there is payment in tokens it is better not to participate in such bounty.
It is unfortunate that the requirements for the bounty campaign are very high. I would love to participate. I did not often see payment in Bitcoin.
Activity: 309

Activity: 68
Are you serious? Looks like nobody partycipate in such campaigns for now

A lot of people participate in Boutny campaign if there is payment in Bitcoin BTC. But if there is payment in tokens it is better not to participate in such bounty.
copper member
Activity: 51
The rules of the signature campaign have already been removed. Perhaps they have already gathered the necessary number of participants. Now with subscription campaigns is not easy. hard to find a good
Maybe the campaign just ended? Did they delete the entire branch or close the campaign itself? It is unfortunate that Newbie are not accepted.
Activity: 60
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Signature campaigns with the payment in Bitcoin are very rare and it is very difficult to participate in it. A lot of people want to participate in such bounty campaigns.

Their signature campaign is not quite as standard as many are used to. There take only on 5 participants (starting from full member). And number of posts in week quite large-25 (and was at all 30) But payment in BTC is good.
Given the difficult times in the crypto market, I would participate in such a subscription. Even with 30 posts per week. It is a pity I have a very weak account on the forum.  Undecided

It is not wonder that the conditions of signature campaign are so strict - 25 posts a week. Now it is very difficult to find a bounty campaign with payment in Bitcoin.
I would not say that 25 posts are so many. Yes, it is more than once in good times, but real. However, paying $ 15 a week seems low to me.
Pages:
Jump to: