Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌈🎰💰[ANN]CryptoMania Slots 🍋🍉🍇🍒🥭👑 - page 9. (Read 2452 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
I see that the bounty campaign has aroused a lot of interest. But let's talk about the project itself and its prospects)

Bounty campaign is a part of promotion, but it is only a part. For the building a community is not enough only bounty campaign. It is necessary that many people will know about the gaming platform and clots of CryptoMania.
I think that a bounty campaign gives a better SEO effect for indexing queries. It will be much more effective to buy ads on Facebook and YouTube.

It is necessary to have all kind of promotion to attract users to the platform. Referral system is very good because a lot of gamers have friends and they can invite them to the platform.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
I look at the website of CryptoMania there is a referral system. A great incentive to invite your friends and acquaintances. Has anyone already invited many referrals?
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
I see that the bounty campaign has aroused a lot of interest. But let's talk about the project itself and its prospects)

Bounty campaign is a part of promotion, but it is only a part. For the building a community is not enough only bounty campaign. It is necessary that many people will know about the gaming platform and clots of CryptoMania.
I think that a bounty campaign gives a better SEO effect for indexing queries. It will be much more effective to buy ads on Facebook and YouTube.
Activity: 60
The rules of the signature campaign have already been removed. Perhaps they have already gathered the necessary number of participants. Now with subscription campaigns is not easy. hard to find a good
Maybe the campaign just ended? Did they delete the entire branch or close the campaign itself? It is unfortunate that Newbie are not accepted.
Heya! We have now new signature bounty campaign thread here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedcryptomania-slots-signature-campaign-5187424
It's great. You did not think to lower requirements for forum participants with a low status?
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
I, too, think that for cryptomania more important the availability of a large number of gamers on their platform that would earn more. They do not yet have a goal to sell their tokens to raise funds.
Their tokens serve to attract gamers. because they can only be obtained if you play on their platform. But when in fact they should start selling tokens?
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
The signature campaign they're running here is just part of the promotion. I think that payments in BTC should also show that Cryptomania is a serious company.
Activity: 286
Cryptomania needs new gamers so they've launched the signature campaign here and are running promotions on social media. They earn on gamers and the more of them the bette. and need advertising.

I think that it is also important to promote platform on special sites which use the gamers. Promotion is necessary for the building the community. Also CryptoMania has different actions to attract gamers to the platform.
Most likely they know such sites for gamers and spend their advertising there. Also, Cryptomania already has regular players who can advise this platform to their friends.

It good that they have an active advertizing campaign with payment in Bitcoin on Bitcointalk. A lot of users of Bitcointalk will know about CryptoMania Slots but it is not enough for promotion.
Cryptomania needs new gamers so they've launched the signature campaign here and are running promotions on social media. They earn on gamers and the more of them the bette. and need advertising.

I think that it is also important to promote platform on special sites which use the gamers. Promotion is necessary for the building the community. Also CryptoMania has different actions to attract gamers to the platform.
Most likely they know such sites for gamers and spend their advertising there. Also, Cryptomania already has regular players who can advise this platform to their friends.
Activity: 68

Activity: 250
Merit: 2
I, too, think that for cryptomania more important the availability of a large number of gamers on their platform that would earn more. They do not yet have a goal to sell their tokens to raise funds.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Such bounty campaigns with payment in BTC are very few and only users with a high rank can take part there. and the number of participants is always limited.
Because the payment is in BTC, so there are a budget for it, that's why number of participants is always limited and also because no one will be able to pay for all those who are join with good income, so the participants are always limited.

For gaming platform and active promotion is necessary and it is necessary to have a budget for promotion to attract a lot of users to the platform.
Almost always, a new project must invest in its development and part of its own funds. Very rarely, projects develop almost from scratch.
Usually projects that want to attract investment sell tokens of their project and pay bounty hunters for advertising. But Cryptomania spends its own funds on promotions and bounty company. So they have money.
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
Such bounty campaigns with payment in BTC are very few and only users with a high rank can take part there. and the number of participants is always limited.
Because the payment is in BTC, so there are a budget for it, that's why number of participants is always limited and also because no one will be able to pay for all those who are join with good income, so the participants are always limited.

For gaming platform and active promotion is necessary and it is necessary to have a budget for promotion to attract a lot of users to the platform.
Almost always, a new project must invest in its development and part of its own funds. Very rarely, projects develop almost from scratch.
Activity: 309

Activity: 57

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Such projects can rather be attributed to the scam and such projects usually don't pay bounty hunters to BTC. Cryptomania positions its token as reliable the more that these tokens can bring passive income to their owners. They just don't plan on listing yet.
There are billions of people in this world and everyone has their own opinions. Every cryptocurrency and project has been called a scam by someone. Even bitcoin has been called a scam. I understand you definitely but I also get aggravated by people who talk over here who lost much. No need to say it, just keep it to yourself or share it somewhere else if you have a solid proof (scam accusation section).

This was my response to another opinion and it does not apply to this project. My opinion cannot be considered without context.

Many crypto projects pay in tokens even if they do not plan to have any listing at all. A lot of bounty hunters have a lot of tokens that they cannot sell because tokens are not listed anywhere.

Activity: 250
Merit: 2
If everyone had a choice, then probably many of us would prefer to receive payment in BTC, rather than in tokens of a new project. Although and now there are cases that you can earn more in the tokens of a new project.
What is the probability that you will choose a good bounty with a high income from the new project? A fee in the BTC gives a projected income, although not very high.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
If everyone had a choice, then probably many of us would prefer to receive payment in BTC, rather than in tokens of a new project. Although and now there are cases that you can earn more in the tokens of a new project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pages:
Jump to: