Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 30. (Read 59931 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Don't forget to add your coin to our AltCoinCalendar!

http://shrani.si/f/3l/tb/ArziDDA/altcoincalendar250x90ban.png
   - Free countdown page
   - All coin informations at one place
   - Audience you’re targeting

PS: Add your coin even if it was already released. Only coins that will be on site will profit from new functionality we are working on.

We'll add it now! Cheesy

thanks for the countdowns!

Cya
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Hi... so we can mine this coin and gain this coin by playing a game. okay.. but why would people buy this coin?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Is his coin still mineable ?

not launched yet
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
maybe dev should create another small round of IPO for another 5-6 hours until launch ? just a though.. seems like more people still interesting buying

There's no more coins to distribute.

oh I see.. I though it can be adjust and take some coins from the POW.. i guess not

you can rent a miner and mine them, same as buying, depends on the nethash if youll pay more then the people that did the ipo
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
maybe dev should create another small round of IPO for another 5-6 hours until launch ? just a though.. seems like more people still interesting buying

oh I see.. I though it can be adjust and take some coins from the POW.. i guess not
Activity: 182
There's someone who paid 8 shares, and didn't complete the form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFqGoR78-xdMgv5yq1A0RvqU2Cy424xq-71U4ZvBcf4/edit#gid=1352570153

Whoever bought these, send me a pm!

There's  no CRYSTALS left to distribute!

Thanks everyone who bought shares!

@Vald, I have edited your last input in the form, and changed shares to 17. I have contacted Maidak so he can refund you 0.4 BTC of those 8 shares!
Activity: 756

i am always last second, i did the same with UPM, damn day job i never see anything in time Sad(
Activity: 364

Paid for another 25 because that's how many the orderbook showed were available. :/

To make things fair Vald's extra shares should be distributed evently amongst all investors Cheesy Grin

IPO SOLD! Vald, we will have to return 0.4 BTC to you (8 shares) since you bought more than it was available!

HAH! Not so lucky this time SecondsOld Tongue

Nice chunk you bough
CRAP! i just sent .5btc also, and was filling out the form, when it shut off. DAMNIT! when can i get my refund??

Hello! I'm sorry but IPO was sold! Please, contact Maidak so he can return those 0.5 BTC to you! Cheesy
Activity: 756
CRAP! i just sent .5btc also, and was filling out the form, when it shut off. DAMNIT! when can i get my refund??
IPO SOLD! Vald, we will have to return 0.4 BTC to you (8 shares) since you bought more than it was available!

Woo hoo, nice work everyone...to the MOON!
Paid for another 25 because that's how many the orderbook showed were available. :/

To make things fair Vald's extra shares should be distributed evently amongst all investors Cheesy Grin
Activity: 208
ONLY 18 SHARES LEFT.

Just bought one share,,

My first Ipo,

Grin
ONLY 18 SHARES LEFT.
interest about this description . ffor dev can we look at your roud map ?

The road map is in the OP, and also in the PDF!

Bought 20, coming soon.

Thanks for your support! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: