Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW! - page 34. (Read 59931 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
No Im not with the dev team. I'm a guy that wants to see the project be a success.

I will not buy into a project that, as of this moment, will launch without the game.

Don't you see that the IPO has only brought in a little over 10% so far. You can't start something like this without all the pieces in place.

Read what is in the OP and what that BTC goes for, and you will see, you need it to be successful. If you get 80% or 90% I could see it working out, but not less than 20%!!!

So you make the adjustments needed to protect the plan. The plan is to have a game!! As of now you have no game and that what makes you different than every other shitcoin out there.

This thing FUNDED CORRECTLY could make us all a pretty big chunk of change. You are supporting the chance to make some serious BTC here and be a part of something that really has value. Something pretty rare around here if you haven't noticed. But so many of you just want to follow the same old pattern. What will that get you. This coin was supposed to be different. It still can be but I need some serious PLUS +1 here lol.

OR you will get your launch into what.......going... where...??

Plenty of successful coins start without 30btc in IPO revenue, Chris...in fact most of them start with next to nothing, as in 0 btc.

And I'm sure everyone who bought in on the IPO with the expectation of the coin launching today will not be happy with a delay.

It looks really bad too and let me reiterate that DELAYS KILL COINS

And I really doubt you care so much about it being "funded correctly". It raises a red flag telling me that you just need more time to get some btc together to buy in.

Sorry buddy but you can't change the rules as you go along in this game. The ONLY excuse to delay a coin is because of serious technical faults/issues, not because all of the IPO wasn't sold. That's unacceptable.

You also have miners on deck who were up all last night pre-registering in mining pools and configuring their mining regs.

So, Chris, would you kindly stop being so damn selfish and stop cheerleading for a suicidal release delay?

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
From the OP

10 BTCs: Crystalite
Both Crystalite Web and Crystalite App will need funding, in order to ensure a flawless function of the game.
We need the best professionals to help out with coding, designing, music and server functions.
We want the game, in both versions, to be accessible, fluid and fun!

5 BTCs: Server (long-term)
We need a starting Server that can handle massive amount of connections to the game, in order to make verifications and requests faster, and therefore the game more fluid (Crystalite Web).

3 BTCs: Bittrex

1 BTC: Block Explorer with Rich List (Main and Secondary Block Explorer)

5 BTCs: Votes purchase on MintPal, Cryptsy, Poloniex, etc.

4 BTCs: Marketing

2 BTCs: Bounties

This is a carefully thought out plan, if accomplished would give us some serious ROI
I personally wouldn't mind putting in .3 BTC and see it turn into 3 Full BTC
Which could easily happen

Which of these things can be left out and still have Crystal become a success??
Activity: 139
you can not list out the TXID , the thread may be banned.

just fill out the form
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
total pool corn pulp
electroneum.com
No Im not with the dev team. I'm a guy that wants to see the project be a success.

I will not buy into a project that, as of this moment, will launch without the game.

Don't you see that the IPO has only brought in a little over 10% so far. You can't start something like this without all the pieces in place.

Read what is in the OP and what that BTC goes for, and you will see, you need it to be successful. If you get 80% or 90% I could see it working out, but not less than 20%!!!

So you make the adjustments needed to protect the plan. The plan is to have a game!! As of now you have no game and that what makes you different than every other shitcoin out there.

This thing FUNDED CORRECTLY could make us all a pretty big chunk of change. You are supporting the chance to make some serious BTC here and be a part of something that really has value. Something pretty rare around here if you haven't noticed. But so many of you just want to follow the same old pattern. What will that get you. This coin was supposed to be different. It still can be but I need some serious PLUS +1 here lol.

OR you will get your launch into what.......going... where...??

Activity: 128
You all who are want this launch need to have some patience. Your launch will go nowhere if you don't have the project FUNDED FIRST.

I understand you wanting to get things going, but there are a lot of people who would join you if you would let them.

In the OP it says we can buy up until an hour before launch, we didn't miss the presale, as you can see people are still buying. My idea of waiting until you have the funding to go forward with the plans for the 30 BTC is critical to your success. Unless you are going to fund the project yourself, there will be no game, or no Bittrex, etc.

If you are smart. You will support my idea in this thread so that the devs have community support to delay the launch so the idea can become a reality, instead of just a flash in the pan launch.

YOU NEED FUNDING, and you need some more time to get it. A changed launch date would not be optimal, I understand, but the other option is you have a launch with no game!!

You lose everything if you launch now without funding for your plan. If I didn't think you would get the funding, I wouldn't even say anything, but you will if you would just let it happen. Then your investment will be worth something.

You have the chance to be more than just some shitcoin here. Take it!
who are you ? are you in the dev team.
Activity: 139
You all who are want this launch need to have some patience. Your launch will go nowhere if you don't have the project FUNDED FIRST.

I understand you wanting to get things going, but there are a lot of people who would join you if you would let them.

In the OP it says we can buy up until an hour before launch, we didn't miss the presale, as you can see people are still buying. My idea of waiting until you have the funding to go forward with the plans for the 30 BTC is critical to your success. Unless you are going to fund the project yourself, there will be no game, or no Bittrex, etc.

If you are smart. You will support my idea in this thread so that the devs have community support to delay the launch so the idea can become a reality, instead of just a flash in the pan launch.

YOU NEED FUNDING, and you need some more time to get it. A changed launch date would not be optimal, I understand, but the other option is you have a launch with no game!!

You lose everything if you launch now without funding for your plan. If I didn't think you would get the funding, I wouldn't even say anything, but you will if you would just let it happen. Then your investment will be worth something.

IPO extend another day or 2 is fine IMO.. because this IPO has been running for 7 days! it's not like it just started yesterday. Also, dev mention that project will get completed regardless if all IPO sold or not
electroneum.com

Countdown says 9 more hours till launch....sit tight

Activity: 128
seems real good....
yes ,keep watching this coin. will mine it
Activity: 112
seems real good....
Hi,

Just bought another 4 shares.

TX ID:  48be372aa53a3acb1f69eefd64ee56a5d00b205bb7e3a7f5c36f790114b0f531

cheers, Wink
you can not list out the TXID , the thread may be banned.
Activity: 159
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Hi,

Just bought another 4 shares.

TX ID:  48be372aa53a3acb1f69eefd64ee56a5d00b205bb7e3a7f5c36f790114b0f531

cheers, Wink
Buy 1 share

Txid: 791896f9e6909803bccefc16125e8c1de6383b60a43017cb7df14c0b9cdd475e

Thanks

Where can we buy the IPO? Anyone have a link?
There isn't any in the OP.

We will run an IPO phase for a week (from July 29th to August 6th), where you will be able to buy shares of CrystalCoin.

IPO: 900000 CRYSTALS
300 Shares – 0.05 BTC each
[1 Share – 3000 CRYSTALS]

Hey guys!

I was contacted to handle the IPO escrow for this cryptocurrency.

The 1 time escrow address is : 1Pm2k1NPE8tE8GGs6nH4QwiSjraNtW5uXQ

This address uses address forwarding  only pay attention to the total it has received.

Escrow thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-by-maidakreg-2011-1-fee-icoipocontestscampaigns-247-service-133985

Please, if you buy shares, complete this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-eYYYdioWAZXk-6w15cYAPqQ224iwOcFuUTDYiabRvQ/viewform

Investors list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFqGoR78-xdMgv5yq1A0RvqU2Cy424xq-71U4ZvBcf4/edit#gid=1352570153

If IPO is fully sold, 30 BTC will be available for CrystalCoin development. Shares not sold, will be destroyed.

It's in the OP!

Yes, need to launch on time
Activity: 364
Let's get this project funded!

In with another 10 shares Smiley
Activity: 120
Hi,

Just bought another 2 shares.

TX ID:  070412088309d8d60a20bfb6916b3d77dc82ef36aa29dcfcdc823ce94f7a8bdd

cheers,
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Buy 1 share

Thanks

We will run an IPO phase for a week (from July 29th to August 6th), where you will be able to buy shares of CrystalCoin.

IPO: 900000 CRYSTALS
300 Shares – 0.05 BTC each
[1 Share – 3000 CRYSTALS]

Hey guys!

I was contacted to handle the IPO escrow for this cryptocurrency.

The 1 time escrow address is : 1Pm2k1NPE8tE8GGs6nH4QwiSjraNtW5uXQ

This address uses address forwarding  only pay attention to the total it has received.

Escrow thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-by-maidakreg-2011-1-fee-icoipocontestscampaigns-247-service-133985

Please, if you buy shares, complete this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-eYYYdioWAZXk-6w15cYAPqQ224iwOcFuUTDYiabRvQ/viewform

Investors list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFqGoR78-xdMgv5yq1A0RvqU2Cy424xq-71U4ZvBcf4/edit#gid=1352570153

If IPO is fully sold, 30 BTC will be available for CrystalCoin development. Shares not sold, will be destroyed.

It's in the OP!
Please Just launch the the coin.  

And please don't delay it because of people who are mad because they don't want to miss the IPO.

Missed launch deadlines are coin killers. Now lets get this Death Star operational.
Missed launch deadlines are coin killers. Agree this opinion.
Buy 1 share

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Buy 1 share

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: