Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 31. (Read 67840 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Just a note to everyone:

WHEN YOU ARE SELLING HASHRATE/RIGS:  The price is in BTC for EACH GH/s.  So if you list say 100GH/s at 0.0005btc, it's going to charge others 50k sats PER GH/s.  So keep that in mind!

Also remeber you can buy 1GH/s from the site for 10k sats, so you may want to go lower than that!

Just wanted to point out the cost of upgrading the starter kit is 10k satoshi, Buying a rig from shop is 8k satoshi per GH/s
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Just a note to everyone:

WHEN YOU ARE SELLING HASHRATE/RIGS:  The price is in BTC for EACH GH/s.  So if you list say 100GH/s at 0.0005btc, it's going to charge others 50k sats PER GH/s.  So keep that in mind!

Also remeber you can buy 1GH/s from the site for 10k sats, so you may want to go lower than that!
when you sell hashrate price is per gh/s
when you sell rigs price is for the whole rig
What he said, haha, he's the boss Smiley
Activity: 378
Just a note to everyone:

when you sell hashrate price is per gh/s
when you sell rigs price is for the whole rig

EDIT: also added server time in footer
Just changed mine from 7000 BTC to 0.00007900BTC :p
legendary
Just a note to everyone:

oop's my bad I better change that then haha otherwise it will never get sold ^_^
Activity: 252
Is the black market place price based on satoshi or BTC i.e is 7000 = 0.00007000 or 7000.00000000?

Me and Kiritsugu just found out, so the Price per 1 gh/s is in satoshi. I listed 10 GH/s for 0.0005 (50k satoshi) and he bought 1 just to test, and I just got 50k satoshi.
So, your trade offer, is 1 GH/s = 7000 BTC
Also I forgot to say thank you xPooky, I hope you keep developing both CS and METAL ^_^

Great work btw ^_^
legendary
marketplace for trading hashrate and rigs for btc is now live
rigs can be purchased with metal and cs, unfortunatly there is still no deposit option for them, i am to tired and make to much errors so will leave that for tomorrow
Good work and thank you! Cheesy
Is the black market place price based on satoshi or BTC i.e is 7000 = 0.00007000 or 7000.00000000?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
rigs can be purchased with metal and cs, unfortunatly there is still no deposit option for them, i am to tired and make to much errors so will leave that for tomorrow

Great news! Have a good night, you deserve it.
I will gladly buy GH/s for BTC or CS ^_^ if anyone is selling at a reasonable price ^_^
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
i just raised my cs ammount a bit as i know it will raise in the next days or even today ,anyway waiting the market live to see if any user wanna sell ghs cheaper then the game ahahah ,is this market that will be live soon im correct?

I hope so.  I'd much rather sell some of my hashrate than some of my CS since I need btc so bad.

well as soon the marketplace goes live then put your offer inside it maybe i can buy some to help both Grin
legendary
i just raised my cs ammount a bit as i know it will raise in the next days or even today ,anyway waiting the market live to see if any user wanna sell ghs cheaper then the game ahahah ,is this market that will be live soon im correct?

I hope so.  I'd much rather sell some of my hashrate than some of my CS since I need btc so bad.
Activity: 252
Is there a review///recap of everything that is going live tonight/tomorrow???
I know one of my friends said there is *Some* kind of Marketplace, and a Pool Marketplace, but what does that all entail? Smiley
legendary
i just got home and will start working as soon as i get some food and coffee
in the next hour/hour and half you should expect some small downtime and frontend mixup
backend(hashes and earnings) will work normal

welcome a board is nice to see you back to your home now maybe i can buy a pool from other user ahahah Grin Grin
thank you, its good to be home again
pool marketplace will be up tomorrow night

sound music to my brain listen all night long  Grin Grin
Me too!  I can't wait to see some more community growth. Cheesy
in the next hour/hour and half you should expect some small downtime and frontend mixup

welcome a board is nice to see you back to your home now maybe i can buy a pool from other user ahahah Grin Grin

sound music to my brain listen all night long  Grin Grin

Pages:
Jump to: