Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 26. (Read 67837 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
i was the person keeping the trade rates as high as possible but I ran out of satoshi to keep buying the low price stuff. Couldn't keep up with people duming it and not buying my stuff that was 300, 500, 750, 1000 each
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
before reach 1k the user bought all previous rates till it raise ,and someone fight back selling 4000 cs for 100 satoshis... this when it were at 1000satoshis makes no sense someone drop it to 100 after it being at 1000satoshis anyway we will see it growing more and more and as i said before it will reach 1k and stand for a while and then jump again i believe it can go to 2000 satoshis on the next month if all features get live it will happen

metal reached big trades companies even being on low worth currently around 100 satoshis cs,as already jumped into that ,the comunnity support and the fact only be able to mine cs on the game will make it worth much more in short time Grin Grin Grin Grin
twn it was 1k cs per coin a couple of hours ago but someone dumped a ton of them reducing the price again
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
today i deposit some more btc to my acc.
i start too believe everyday more on this coin
at least xpooky is spending his hours on his coin.i wish to see 1k per cs soon.its much more better than other altcoins
Activity: 378
Decided not to sell my CS and picked up another 30k+ to add to my collection Cheesy
If you decide to sell them again, tell me.
I may buy them at cheap. Smiley

I wonder if we will get a CS Deposit Promotion soon ^_^
This can be easily abused because we can withdraw our CS instantly.

This is the step:
1. Buy a lot of CS on Market.
2. Deposit them on CryptoSpot.
3. Withdraw.
4. Start again from step 2.
withdraw will be disabled untill deposited amount + bonus are spent Wink

i guess you must say that the deposit bonus must be spend as the deposit... otherwise you will making a bad movement as some users may not deposit and wanna witdraw it soo i guess you must do the same as btc... say that if someone try to deposit to witdraw and make that system will loose all ,even the cs that users deposit i guess no one wanna loose money anywhere soo i guess its a must say that admin news about pools marketplace? Grin Huh
for the pool marketplace
like i previously said everything delayed
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
it wont happend admin will force users that deposit to spend them on the game the same way he makes with btc on the end of the month,anyway someone pumped the price on alcurex to 1000 satoshis ... on that the user bought almost 40k of cs and withdraw to the game and bought over 3000ghs with those cs since the price here changes with alcurex value soo a rig of 1000ghs were costing 8k an hour ago and someone dumped it again arghh i waked up too late for that promotion Grin Grin
I'm sure that guy have two account on alcurEX.
If you look at the market history, he only bought 11 CS at price 1k satoshis.

So, the method has been patched. Tongue
CryptoSpot is getting better and better everyday!

I'm sure greedy people will try to find another way to profit from the bonus.
Decided not to sell my CS and picked up another 30k+ to add to my collection Cheesy

This is the step:
3. Withdraw.

i guess you must say that the deposit bonus must be spend as the deposit... otherwise you will making a bad movement as some users may not deposit and wanna witdraw it soo i guess you must do the same as btc... say that if someone try to deposit to witdraw and make that system will loose all ,even the cs that users deposit i guess no one wanna loose money anywhere soo i guess its a must say that admin news about pools marketplace? Grin Huh

This is the step:
3. Withdraw.

This is the step:
3. Withdraw.

it wont happend admin will force users that deposit to spend them on the game the same way he makes with btc on the end of the month,anyway someone pumped the price on alcurex to 1000 satoshis ... on that the user bought almost 40k of cs and withdraw to the game and bought over 3000ghs with those cs since the price here changes with alcurex value soo a rig of 1000ghs were costing 8k an hour ago and someone dumped it again arghh i waked up too late for that promotion Grin Grin
Activity: 756
I don't bite.

This is the step:
3. Withdraw.

We understand xPooky, Hope everything settles quickly and easily.
there will
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
xPooky I have three withdrawals for btc pending now for when you do them haha xD

i guess that will happen but to all crypto btc,cs as metal soo all can boost more anyway someone know if admin will set up a new market today? the pools market? Huh Grin

you make the best option and you will know it on the short time for sure  Grin mine i keep at the game for now waiting the moment for now Grin
legendary
well i guess someone has one to sell to me ahah anyway admin pool marketplace a timeline ?? today or tomorrow something like that? Grin
legendary
hi there all ,admin will pool marketplace go lives today? im waiting for it reinh why dont you sell the hashrate as rigs or already sold all anyway i wont buy nothing from you or other because i wanna a pool .....soo i will wait till someone put a pool to sell and ask a fair price for it

im interested soo pm me and lets deal before market goes live  Grin
I don't have a pool to sell you.
Pages:
Jump to: