Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 36. (Read 67840 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
the potencial is high just has raised a bit from my projections i guess it can reach easy 1000 santoshis and even 2000 as the game becomes more popular and with more features already said by the admin soo the sky is the limit but there are only 12 milion to be mined on the game soo  currently you can try buy lower and wait and sell it back with profit instant who bought the crypto at 30 or 60 satoshis can now sell it with wow 600% as 400% investment profit sounds good? i remember one guy said and own just 860k of those great coin.... now think if he will wanna to sell some to get investment back and stay with the rest to invest on the website on rigs Tongue i guess with 100k on those current price would make the user ROI  Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

what a great return investment made i didnt know the currency were already on sell market ,when i searched already a bit late and pocket empty  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Someone just bought up some CS at 300 satoshis Cheesy
CS is good coin being mined by 2000+ users and with some small work it can explode
well now he have a timeline that is this month i guess soo you will be add the marketplace and any other feature? and yes several good ideas to make the cs grow as raise more then 100 santoshis easy,and rent option should be good too users just test the game then they can easy try to buy on marketplace as well from crypto stock anyway  Grin just waiting for the improvements that will happen  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
We'll just have to wait for him to push the new updates.

How about if we can convert our GHS to code, so we can give it to another user to redeem it?
This is good if I decide to make a giveaway or sell my GHS without using the in-game marketplace. Smiley

Also, can you also add 2FA, to make the game more secure? Smiley
i can also do that for gh/s btc or cs in game but i wont put time on it as i really don't know i can only say this month Smiley
well now he have a timeline that is this month i guess soo you will be add the marketplace and any other feature? and yes several good ideas to make the cs grow as raise more then 100 santoshis easy,and rent option should be good too users just test the game then they can easy try to buy on marketplace as well from crypto stock anyway  Grin just waiting for the improvements that will happen  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
this month will bring many new in the game for sure, so far we have the marketplace and new buy options(METAL and CS) and the whole virtual thing and a faucet
domain or ip's are not black listed it just seems that some mail providers reject them because of not having DKIM signature
sms would be great option
You better make one for your domain. Smiley

Yeap, sms is a great option because not everyone check their email frequently(at least for me).
And I'm sure everyone always have their phone with them.
i have my mail logged on phone, that's why i always respond fast on mails Smiley
but i will definetly look for sms option as soon as i get home
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Someone just bought up some CS at 300 satoshis Cheesy
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
We'll just have to wait for him to push the new updates.

How about if we can convert our GHS to code, so we can give it to another user to redeem it?
This is good if I decide to make a giveaway or sell my GHS without using the in-game marketplace. Smiley

Also, can you also add 2FA, to make the game more secure? Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I don't bite.
domain or ip's are not black listed it just seems that some mail providers reject them because of not having DKIM signature
You better make one for your domain. Smiley

Yeap, sms is a great option because not everyone check their email frequently(at least for me).
And I'm sure everyone always have their phone with them.
you will be able to sell rigs in the marketplace
renting will come latter as currently not much needed
sure a profile page can be done i just need to see how much workers will be assigned on this project
there are still issues with some email provider not receiving messages but will try to fix it again or will just add gmail address instead one from the domain so i will work that, will also see options about sms
Ahh, nice.
I will wait for the new updates then.

I'm sure you will need more than 1 worker for this project. Roll Eyes

What you mean by some email provider are not able to receive message from you?
I think your email have been blacklisted.

sms option will sure help a lot to keep my miner hashing all the time. Smiley
I don't bite.
sure a profile page can be done i just need to see how much workers will be assigned on this project
there are still issues with some email provider not receiving messages but will try to fix it again or will just add gmail address instead one from the domain so i will work that, will also see options about sms
Ahh, nice.
I will wait for the new updates then.

I'm sure you will need more than 1 worker for this project. Roll Eyes

What you mean by some email provider are not able to receive message from you?
I think your email have been blacklisted.

sms option will sure help a lot to keep my miner hashing all the time. Smiley
the biggest attention that CS could get will be with the virtual coins/exchange/rigs... that will happen around the end of the month, i am still thinking about this but it might happen that CS will be needed/used to create virtual coin or rent/buy rig
xPooky, how about if user can sell their own mining rigs?
We have talk about this few months ago.

Would be cool if we can rent our hash power to user for a certain period.
Like NiceHash, Mining Rig Rentals etc..

Hey, is it possible if we can have a profile page on cryptospot.me? (We can edit our own profile of course!)

We can...
view how much GHS/rigs the user have bought/sell/rent/etc.
view user balance...
view how much the user profit...
have mini shop section on our profile page..
or even leave a comment on their profile..!
etc...

Because I want to stalk my referrals.(jk) XD

Oh yeah, is it possible if the game can send me a notification to my email or sms to my phone number when my miner is down?
Thank you.
I don't bite.
the biggest attention that CS could get will be with the virtual coins/exchange/rigs... that will happen around the end of the month, i am still thinking about this but it might happen that CS will be needed/used to create virtual coin or rent/buy rig
xPooky, how about if user can sell their own mining rigs?
We have talk about this few months ago.

Would be cool if we can rent our hash power to user for a certain period.
Like NiceHash, Mining Rig Rentals etc..

Hey, is it possible if we can have a profile page and view others profile on cryptospot.me? (We can edit our own profile of course!)

We can...
view how much GHS/rigs the user have bought/sell/rent/etc.
view user balance...
view how much the user profit...
have mini shop section on our profile page..
or even leave a comment on their profile..!
etc...

Because I want to stalk my referrals.(jk) XD

Oh yeah, is it possible if the game can send me a notification to my email or sms to my phone number when my miner is down?
Thank you.
i see but they should get deleted as well... those makes the website has 2500 members when half of them are actives.... ,maybe some of them dont know how to start this game,and others just regist  and left soo they keep at stats.. there are 1200 miners actives as the pools players showing... soo lets say in around 2 -3 months accounts stops earning money and should be some timeline to get them deleted... lets say 120 days inactive =deleted. .... isnt bringing anything to the website soo why to keep those user inside ? Roll Eyes Grin
i will redo the stats to show only active members
I don't bite.
When can we use CS to buy hashing power?
starting from 1st or 2nd May
still waiting. when you will implement it?
Hello. We are the same.
I've been waiting for the new updates for too long already!

xPooky, don't ignore us..
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
When can we use CS to buy hashing power?
starting from 1st or 2nd May
still waiting. when you will implement it?
I don't bite.
i guess we got some kind of delay  Grin but im sure this week it will appears and who knows if admin bring all the improvements instead only maketplace Grin
Hopefully the marketplace will be released by this week.
Man, he(xPooky) should inform us that there is a delay for the new updates.

Remember guys, if you DO sell any of your CS, don't undervalue it!  Don't list them for less than a few hundred to a few thousand satoshis!  I think with the right marketing and developments we could easily hit 1k satoshi or more, so don't dump on the growth! Smiley
After the in-game marketplace is released, hopefully the price for each CS will be above 100 satoshis or more.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Remember guys, if you DO sell any of your CS, don't undervalue it!  Don't list them for less than a few hundred to a few thousand satoshis!  I think with the right marketing and developments we could easily hit 1k satoshi or more, so don't dump on the growth! Smiley
Activity: 560
- snip -

i wanna help to make the game a sucess and with some new features ,requests we will make it happen  Cheesy
Good to hear that. Smiley

With the new updates, I'm sure CryptoSpot will get a lot of attention.

xPooky, where is the marketplace! Angry

i guess we got some kind of delay  Grin but im sure this week it will appears and who knows if admin bring all the improvements instead only maketplace Grin
Pages:
Jump to: