Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 41. (Read 67840 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 23, 2015, 12:22:32 PM
What about C-cex? is there any hope to be listed on c-cex soon?  And @xpooky , any road map about CS? is there any plan to reach new people and exchanges?
well i really hoped that 2500+ members could get CS on any exchange fast, but i still don't see any interest, currently no road map or any false hope about new tech, number of people that get CS grows daily cryptospot.me is the only place they can get it and there is no need of any expensive equipment or rentals and its quite spread to many members, for now i will say that i will try to make CS usable currency and be accepted on as much as possible sites that use crypto-currencies

Do you think that users can trade their gh/s and CS from on the site (https://cryptospot.me/) ? just an idea. i dont know it ll be good or bad for CS or users. But this could be increase the interest about CS.
that will be done in the next update of the site, METAL and CS will be added so people can buy or trade(gh/s marketplace will be done) GH/s and rigs
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
April 23, 2015, 12:17:55 PM
What about C-cex? is there any hope to be listed on c-cex soon?  And @xpooky , any road map about CS? is there any plan to reach new people and exchanges?
well i really hoped that 2500+ members could get CS on any exchange fast, but i still don't see any interest, currently no road map or any false hope about new tech, number of people that get CS grows daily cryptospot.me is the only place they can get it and there is no need of any expensive equipment or rentals and its quite spread to many members, for now i will say that i will try to make CS usable currency and be accepted on as much as possible sites that use crypto-currencies

Do you think that users can trade their gh/s and CS from on the site (https://cryptospot.me/) ? just an idea. i dont know it ll be good or bad for CS or users. But this could be increase the interest about CS.
April 23, 2015, 12:14:39 PM
April 23, 2015, 12:09:47 PM
i guess you should limit the free ghs like there is a 15 days free ghs then must invest on the website to continue or eaning more ....currently users join and stand for 1 or more months without invest a penny trying to refer people to get the 5%comission and only waiting for that .... well bring new users is good but should allow to earn comission only if invest some pennis what is 10k santoshi? with a 5%comission potencial earnings.... anyway my sugestion  but as always you know what you doing thanks for the project hope it raises more and more as people gets tired of loose money in 100hours doublers.... they will know this amazing project Grin
its only 1GH/s so its not much anyway and as for commissions i think that everyone that referrs new members deserves to get it no matter if he invested or not, so i currently think those should stand as they are
people will never get tired of those instant doublers, everyone wants to get some extra cash overnight(most of the time they lose) i have used some of them but only the ones i can be one of the first to get in and out and then quit it, sites like that were mainly the reason i wanted solid project like this that can be expanded any time
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
April 23, 2015, 11:10:45 AM
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
April 23, 2015, 09:36:47 AM
i guess you should limit the free ghs like there is a 15 days free ghs then must invest on the website to continue or eaning more ....currently users join and stand for 1 or more months without invest a penny trying to refer people to get the 5%comission and only waiting for that .... well bring new users is good but should allow to earn comission only if invest some pennis what is 10k santoshi? with a 5%comission potencial earnings.... anyway my sugestion  but as always you know what you doing thanks for the project hope it raises more and more as people gets tired of loose money in 100hours doublers.... they will know this amazing project Grin
April 23, 2015, 07:43:08 AM
What are the expected changes to block reward next month? (roughly?)
i think it will still be ~0.005
Activity: 366
April 23, 2015, 07:39:39 AM
What are the expected changes to block reward next month? (roughly?)
April 23, 2015, 07:10:22 AM
I signed up yesterday and bought a 100gh contract as well as upgrade my miner to 39GH. Is there any tool that does conversion for hashrate on your site for ROI? This seems to be a pretty innovative idea. Best of luck as well.

well you will never know all depends us ,why?
75% revenue made from website is shared all months

admin said that 1,5btc montly are granted soo above it us players for sure invest as reinvest more and more who dont wanna sleep and wake up with xxx btc on account?

as fast this games grows a lot more people invest here soo if all invest some btc and support the website with ads that appear... for sure this will become the best earn money online ,and i know there are improvements and new features coming into the game just be patient and stay tunned Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin

i will only change one thing that i forgot to mention, its not 1.5 BTC monthly its currently around 2.3 BTC
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 22, 2015, 09:21:37 PM
I signed up yesterday and bought a 100gh contract as well as upgrade my miner to 39GH. Is there any tool that does conversion for hashrate on your site for ROI? This seems to be a pretty innovative idea. Best of luck as well.

well you will never know all depends us ,why?
75% revenue made from website is shared all months

admin said that 1,5btc montly are granted soo above it us players for sure invest as reinvest more and more who dont wanna sleep and wake up with xxx btc on account?

as fast this games grows a lot more people invest here soo if all invest some btc and support the website with ads that appear... for sure this will become the best earn money online ,and i know there are improvements and new features coming into the game just be patient and stay tunned Smiley Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
April 22, 2015, 11:34:34 AM
still playing so far i earned back almost half in btc tons of cs hope something happens
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
April 22, 2015, 11:28:51 AM
April 22, 2015, 09:31:23 AM
a leader doth not need obedience from his/her follower's, A leader only needs to know that his/her people are content with the way they are running things.

As it currently stands not many of your people are happy ^_^

P.S a leader who expects obedience is a dictator ^_^
reward rises every month, i paid for over 200 votes to get CS listed on c-cex i hired advertiser to help me get it on bittrex, i don't see community making something and i don't see why they wont be happy
I am a dictator Smiley
Paying to get on an exchange is stupid.  That's what pump and dump owners do.  Real, commited developers introduce change and progress, which in turn grow the community, which in turn land you on exchanges.
community is the most important factor that gets you on exchange and here there is no community at all!
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
April 21, 2015, 10:55:19 PM
a leader doth not need obedience from his/her follower's, A leader only needs to know that his/her people are content with the way they are running things.

reward rises every month, i paid for over 200 votes to get CS listed on c-cex i hired advertiser to help me get it on bittrex, i don't see community making something and i don't see why they wont be happy
I am a dictator Smiley
Paying to get on an exchange is stupid.  That's what pump and dump owners do.  Real, commited developers introduce change and progress, which in turn grow the community, which in turn land you on exchanges.
April 21, 2015, 07:37:50 PM

I am a dictator Smiley
Activity: 366
April 21, 2015, 07:10:43 PM

April 21, 2015, 06:31:44 PM
any info on CS shop/games? You said a few weeks ago a shop for CS was nearly ready
Yeah, I'd like to know what's going on as well.

There have been (seemingly) no updates or new information, and to a lot of people it probably looks like this coin is already dead.  People who use the CS site like myself know it's not dead, but I'm just saying to outside buyers there's no action going on.  I've spent a good amount of btc accumulating CS as well as a decent amount of GH/s on the CS website, and so far I'm not seeing much payoff.

xPooky I'm not trying to sound like a whiny turd, I'm just saying it'd be nice if you could give us some updates or information to go off of.  The thread here doesn't get too much action either, and most people won't see it if we're constantly on the 2-4th page as opposed to the 1st.
i know development has been slowed this month, but i am currently the only one working on this project and have also another one(MetalCoin) that needs to be worked regulary so my time is a bit short, plus some private issues....
I wont promise exact date for this updates but hte smaller ones will be done by the end of this week and some bigger one somewhere around 15 May
As for how much action this thread gets and new exchanges and stuff i consider that mostly community fault, i mean there are 2500+ members on the site and look at c-cex voting only 18 votes, i think that speaks well enough how much interest there is in CS, right?
"As for how much action this thread gets and new exchanges and stuff i consider that mostly community fault, i mean there are 2500+ members on the site and look at c-cex voting only 18 votes, i think that speaks well enough how much interest there is in CS, right?"

That's a bit like the President saying it's the citizens' fault for not running the country.
Well in that way said, if the citizens are lazy lame and not interested what can the president do, force them to do their part.

What he is trying to say, is that, without the President encouraging new things, saying that there ARE going to be updates, the Community doesn't really know what to do, or won't want to partake in it if there is no leader to be found.

What use is a community, if there is just 2500+ FOLLOWERS, Yet No LEADER?
And what good is the leader if those 2500+ followers are no near to obedience?
Activity: 252
April 21, 2015, 06:07:38 PM
any info on CS shop/games? You said a few weeks ago a shop for CS was nearly ready

There have been (seemingly) no updates or new information, and to a lot of people it probably looks like this coin is already dead.  People who use the CS site like myself know it's not dead, but I'm just saying to outside buyers there's no action going on.  I've spent a good amount of btc accumulating CS as well as a decent amount of GH/s on the CS website, and so far I'm not seeing much payoff.

xPooky I'm not trying to sound like a whiny turd, I'm just saying it'd be nice if you could give us some updates or information to go off of.  The thread here doesn't get too much action either, and most people won't see it if we're constantly on the 2-4th page as opposed to the 1st.
i know development has been slowed this month, but i am currently the only one working on this project and have also another one(MetalCoin) that needs to be worked regulary so my time is a bit short, plus some private issues....
I wont promise exact date for this updates but hte smaller ones will be done by the end of this week and some bigger one somewhere around 15 May
As for how much action this thread gets and new exchanges and stuff i consider that mostly community fault, i mean there are 2500+ members on the site and look at c-cex voting only 18 votes, i think that speaks well enough how much interest there is in CS, right?
"As for how much action this thread gets and new exchanges and stuff i consider that mostly community fault, i mean there are 2500+ members on the site and look at c-cex voting only 18 votes, i think that speaks well enough how much interest there is in CS, right?"

That's a bit like the President saying it's the citizens' fault for not running the country.
Well in that way said, if the citizens are lazy lame and not interested what can the president do, force them to do their part.

What he is trying to say, is that, without the President encouraging new things, saying that there ARE going to be updates, the Community doesn't really know what to do, or won't want to partake in it if there is no leader to be found.

What use is a community, if there is just 2500+ FOLLOWERS, Yet No LEADER?
April 21, 2015, 02:29:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
April 21, 2015, 01:41:21 PM

Pages:
Jump to: