Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 5. (Read 67811 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 07, 2015, 08:19:04 AM
I feel obligated to let people know that this coin is actually broken and not currently working as intended

Inb4 xPooky calling me scammer, blah blah, it's expected from trash   Kiss

I tried telling you guys this idiot couldn't secure shit.. turns out that not even his own account was secure lol

lol, if only someone better said this!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
August 06, 2015, 04:02:07 PM
His server is still online.
Ping and tracert is possible to the server.
gues he is trying to get it back online.
http://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=31.170.162.187

I do trust Xpooky

we all trust but why he didnt made a new account to let all know he his working to get the game back ,cs crypto coin already lost around 100% its value in some days it will die ,and people wont get any interest ,by the way anyone here keeps staking?

i dont know but there is activity here

http://mybitmine.co/members.php?username=xPooky

iron,coal and gems only raise if the user acess the game and play it,the gold raise with referals.....soo looks like/ or hacker got the login details there

but makes no sense a hacker playing mybitmine even with a good income ratio of 18000satoshis hour.....makes no sense again

Iron: 891,157
Coal: 249,258
Gems: 202,446
Bitcoin: 0.00661568
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
August 06, 2015, 09:32:24 AM
xpooky do you want to make any announcement about site?
I don't think xPooky will be able to login to his forum account to make announcement about this issue, because the "hacker" got access to his forum account too.

Read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12064756
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
August 06, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
xpooky do you want to make any announcement about site?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
August 05, 2015, 11:22:45 PM
I feel obligated to let people know that this coin is actually broken and not currently working as intended

Inb4 xPooky calling me scammer, blah blah, it's expected from trash   Kiss

I tried telling you guys this idiot couldn't secure shit.. turns out that not even his own account was secure lol
Activity: 1064
MOBU
August 05, 2015, 04:31:12 PM
I am going to claim complete ignorance. I know nothing about CryptoSpots. I have the wallet installed but don't have very much of it. And I don't know what this 'game' is. Will someone take a little time and explain it to a CS noob, or should I get rid of this little 150CS in the wallet? It's not like it will break the bank...   Cheesy   Oh, and why can't I encrypt the wallet?

Thanks for any help.

Activity: 26
August 05, 2015, 04:00:28 PM
hey xPooky,

Hope everything's okay with you.

Since August 2 2015, the CS Mining rewards seem not working properly or on stand by.

I verified this morning and no rewards since that, even the bitcoin too.

But I was on yobit.net and someone in the chat said the cryptospot.me game was hacked.

When I go to the link, I confirm with you the website is control by someone and think is true.

Please check on at....

if you arent getting any income that means you must go into mining rigs and start them as soon as site returns

Every day at 00:00 EST 5% of the members with activated accounts will be affected by "Power Outages" which means that their rigs will be turned off and they will need to login and start the rigs to continue hashing(earning), this will increase the earnings for active members.

guys since 1st of agust site is not mining cs anymore. cs mining is finished. now we just mining btc and today rewards are like doubled. so before if you mining 1000satoshi today you were getting 1900satoshis. but site was attack now.hopefully it will be fix but you will not mine cs anymore...

hmmm make sense now .... thanks for that update.

Now hope everything's coming back

EDIT: xPooky should put something more secure like google authenticator.
twn
legendary
August 05, 2015, 03:47:53 PM
hey xPooky,

Since August 2 2015, the CS Mining rewards seem not working properly or on stand by.

But I was on yobit.net and someone in the chat said the cryptospot.me game was hacked.

When I go to the link, I confirm with you the website is control by someone and think is true.

Please check on at....

if you arent getting any income that means you must go into mining rigs and start them as soon as site returns

Every day at 00:00 EST 5% of the members with activated accounts will be affected by "Power Outages" which means that their rigs will be turned off and they will need to login and start the rigs to continue hashing(earning), this will increase the earnings for active members.

guys since 1st of agust site is not mining cs anymore. cs mining is finished. now we just mining btc and today rewards are like doubled. so before if you mining 1000satoshi today you were getting 1900satoshis. but site was attack now.hopefully it will be fix but you will not mine cs anymore...
twn
legendary
August 05, 2015, 03:37:17 PM
site is hacked. but looks like could be fix.i think xpooky could fix it soon.
August 05, 2015, 02:47:01 PM
hey xPooky,

Please check on at....

yeah I knew that but now its another issue, 5 minutes ago I tried to go in the website and I saw a black screen with this name bulgarian hackers and the program trying to connect on server and stuff....... Undecided Undecided Undecided

Now the website page is blank
August 05, 2015, 02:42:49 PM
hey xPooky,

Please check on at....

August 05, 2015, 02:37:54 PM
hey xPooky,

Please check on at....
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
August 05, 2015, 02:06:18 PM
hack hack hack               https://cryptospot.me/ .:Huh Huh Undecided
August 04, 2015, 05:36:33 PM
would be good to have a faucet besides those one in game with some rewards on it who knows some day it happen
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 04, 2015, 01:30:22 PM
Multfaucet.tk badly needs a fixed wallet to run CryptoSpots again (it stopped sending CS out, after a while again), GrinZ probably personal messaged you about this already.

Any ETA for when we can await this fix?
Since multifaucet is my only income of CS, pretty much the only reason why i stick with CS.
GrinZ PMed me about that, i am still looking over that issue
I don't bite.
August 04, 2015, 03:39:41 AM
Anyone want to sell their CS at 300 satoshis each? Tongue
PM me if interested.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1517
August 03, 2015, 04:36:45 AM
CryptoSpots v 2.2

win wallet    https://mega.co.nz/#!r5wnDaqI!qXsmwjmU1oyL1tUMzFG9r0er9_S9ZRJ4xApjVzy1Eps
source    https://github.com/xPooky/CryptoSpots

CryptoSpots v 2.2 64bit Linux wallet compiled.
It can be downloaded from the following address: http://www.cointrash.com/cryptospots/CryptoSpots.64bit.linux.tar.gz
Activity: 68
August 02, 2015, 09:32:32 AM
hi xpooky, not sure if this is the right place,

but i was wondering when the next auto payment will be?
Activity: 87
August 02, 2015, 08:32:02 AM
Multfaucet.tk badly needs a fixed wallet to run CryptoSpots again (it stopped sending CS out, after a while again), GrinZ probably personal messaged you about this already.

Since multifaucet is my only income of CS, pretty much the only reason why i stick with CS.
I think it is better if you buy some CS on YoBit and stake it. Smiley
It is better than using faucet.

PS: Anyone want to sell their CS at 300 satoshis each? Tongue

From what i saw the wallet is beginning at square one and doesn't even have offline staking, also maturity max seems 1:1 of the coins you have (that will be your weight from start of maturity until you get a mining stake)... much worse than the previous CS wallet. Even if i had thousands of CS i would still have to run the wallet for several days, which costs more electricity than what the staked coins are worth.
I don't bite.
August 01, 2015, 11:22:45 PM

I think it is better if you buy some CS on YoBit and stake it. Smiley
It is better than using faucet.

PS: Anyone want to sell their CS at 300 satoshis each? Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: