Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CS]CryptoSpots|DPOS|Masternodes - page 7. (Read 67811 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
July 26, 2015, 06:13:16 PM
both of you asking to get banned ,acting like kids here, isnt the right place to discuss contact some staff member or admin to handle those, your problems,there is soo hate here this is a thread about cryptosptos not a place to discuss who is the best or the worse.

And about hero member shame.... with such high rank camed inside this post accusing... you should had opened a new thread instead hijack this one.. all of you...i dont wanna know who is the fault just search in your brain if this is the right place..... bring others inside giving feedback because ,as i know personal problems.... i didnt saw none of you here since the begining of cryptospots from one moment to other all of you camed here to hijack this thread sounds weird...... just on the time cryptospots changed.... and is being fixed and getting better and stronger..... looks like others dev coin worry with cs ....  Angry Angry Angry   

I HOPE ALL STAFF WAKE UP AND STOP THIS FIGHT HAPPENING HERE ITS TIME TO SOMEONE DO SOMETHING HERE....
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
July 26, 2015, 12:54:56 PM
source is ready, win wallet to come soon, no worries for hate, seems like people like igotspots are jelous, i mean not everyone can be scammer as he is, its so hard work and so low inteligence(none in his case) Smiley
Take it easy. Smiley
There is no need to reply any of their hate posts.

PS: I'll wait for the windows wallet! Take your time. Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 26, 2015, 10:21:18 AM
this is to everyone that tries to bring me down, including igotspots, pollforall and that asscrypto or alecrypto forgot it, suck my dick idiots
you may pay all the trolls in this forum i dont give a crap about it, you are scammers not me so suck it!
July 26, 2015, 10:19:45 AM
Wow, so much hate in this thread now. Undecided

OT: Is the update for the CS v2 wallet will be released today? Tongue #Excited
source is ready, win wallet to come soon, no worries for hate, seems like people like igotspots are jelous, i mean not everyone can be scammer as he is, its so hard work and so low inteligence(none in his case) Smiley
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
July 26, 2015, 08:47:46 AM
Wow, so much hate in this thread now. Undecided

OT: Is the update for the CS v2 wallet will be released today? Tongue #Excited
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
July 26, 2015, 05:34:27 AM
xPooky  is lier,
go reading , start thread all of this start from here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11959769
he lied me, manipulate me , not pay nothing and at the he say only bad things for me and my reputation.
go read, i NEVER will not trust this guy , i showed how he conflicted and lied and with other people.
good day and good luck to all.
this message is with target to warn all to think before make bussiness with xPooky.

Told you lol I'm here because he's trashing my thread, a working coin, so it's fun to watch a piece of shit fail

Karma sure is a bitch, especially when you have no idea what you're doing lol
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
July 26, 2015, 04:55:48 AM
xPooky  is lier,
he lied me, manipulate me , not pay nothing and at the he say only bad things for me and my reputation.
go read, i NEVER will not trust this guy , i showed how he conflicted and lied and with other people.
this message is with target to warn all to think before make bussiness with xPooky.
lol, you now started to post in my thread to, well for everyone that wants to see how good coind dev for hire is pollforall, download the current win wallet and try to create masternode, it will not work but if you ask him he will tell you that, he has magic and he can create MN but you are stupid and that is the reason why you cant, lol. you can also see how good is he and his friend, when you see how they tried to affect my trust rating
all showed you, your conflicts with many peope, your manipulative and clones of profiles and lies.
all will read and show how you lie using for free. and not pay.
when all review and feedbacks from time before contacted with me will saw how big lier are you.
TO ALL: go read him trust feedbacks and from other people and referal links to see how he lie and make shits and only conflicts ( same as kid).
dude stop posting in my thread, you are the worst dev for hire ever, your fix only consisted in creating checkpoint nodes and that was not even close the issue, so stop waisting my time anymore, you already waisted enough, instead go learn something so you can really fix coins!
i started job , fixing not only checkpoints fixing and your keys for masternodes and build win wallet and when i was need to finish job you interrupt me and say this not work .
now i tracked you latest source and current your source:
current your source.
https://github.com/xPooky/CryptoSpots/
history - >
https://github.com/ssdpool/cryptospot-changes/commits/master
so in you current includes and my fixes, and after this you interrupt me and not give me chance to continue work ( after build your 3 nodes, fixed keys and masternodes). and say this not work , if really not work why using it?!?!?
you are lier and i think all people need to know your way of work , now i not request nothing for paying only need pople to know how you proceed .
may be will lie and people who using this coin , i only warned them to think good.
so after review in all forum you conflicted and before with other, you selling scripts of dice that are not your and more and more ....

and you are now officially on my ignore list, never seen someone to try to lie so much just to prove to others he is good dev and they should hire him, damn you even accussed me on offering coin services to others on your thread, lol
you are so lame, now stop waisting my time
i dont know who are lame, when you started to chating via thread for coin services.
fine no problem you losing many of my time
i need all to know your bullshits and liers.
good luck to all , and good think before work with xPooky and him coins.
you need to be on all ingore lists.
July 26, 2015, 04:52:30 AM
xPooky  is lier,
lol, you now started to post in my thread to, well for everyone that wants to see how good coind dev for hire is pollforall, download the current win wallet and try to create masternode, it will not work but if you ask him he will tell you that, he has magic and he can create MN but you are stupid and that is the reason why you cant, lol. you can also see how good is he and his friend, when you see how they tried to affect my trust rating
all showed you, your conflicts with many peope, your manipulative and clones of profiles and lies.
when all review and feedbacks from time before contacted with me will saw how big lier are you.
TO ALL: go read him trust feedbacks and from other people and referal links to see how he lie and make shits and only conflicts ( same as kid).
dude stop posting in my thread, you are the worst dev for hire ever, your fix only consisted in creating checkpoint nodes and that was not even close the issue, so stop waisting my time anymore, you already waisted enough, instead go learn something so you can really fix coins!
i started job , fixing not only checkpoints fixing and your keys for masternodes and build win wallet and when i was need to finish job you interrupt me and say this not work .
current your source.
history - >
so in you current includes and my fixes, and after this you interrupt me and not give me chance to continue work ( after build your 3 nodes, fixed keys and masternodes). and say this not work , if really not work why using it?!?!?
you are lier and i think all people need to know your way of work , now i not request nothing for paying only need pople to know how you proceed .
may be will lie and people who using this coin , i only warned them to think good.
so after review in all forum you conflicted and before with other, you selling scripts of dice that are not your and more and more ....

and you are now officially on my ignore list, never seen someone to try to lie so much just to prove to others he is good dev and they should hire him, damn you even accussed me on offering coin services to others on your thread, lol
you are so lame, now stop waisting my time
July 26, 2015, 04:47:21 AM
xPooky  is lier,
current your source.
history - >
July 26, 2015, 04:43:03 AM
xPooky  is lier,
July 26, 2015, 04:40:37 AM
My CS coins are bought, and stored in the wallet and put the coins in the wallet I think is safe, never consider loss due to update, nor a other coins said is update will be lost coin.Xpooky engage in a purse upgrade put my coins void, also said that I do not participate in the game. This is really the robber behavior.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11851528

see when this is posted
July 26, 2015, 04:39:54 AM
xPooky  is lier,
all who used my services knowed me. but all who i asked for you sayed only bad things.
July 26, 2015, 04:30:05 AM
xPooky  is lier,
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
July 26, 2015, 03:39:53 AM
My CS coins are bought, and stored in the wallet and put the coins in the wallet I think is safe, never consider loss due to update, nor a other coins said is update will be lost coin.Xpooky engage in a purse upgrade put my coins void, also said that I do not participate in the game. This is really the robber behavior.
July 26, 2015, 03:27:36 AM
xPooky  is lier,
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
July 25, 2015, 10:04:55 PM
What he said.  He knows!  Beotch!
Activity: 560
July 25, 2015, 09:24:34 PM
I feel obligated to let people know that this coin is actually broken and not currently working as intended

Inb4 xPooky calling me scammer, blah blah, it's expected from trash   Kiss

you got a problem in head ,kindly go away our admin is running the coin and game already there is 5 months and as he said he is working to fix the masternodes problem,the staking is working soo instead call scammer to anyone think twice,just because a hero account..cant saw all you wanna.

And just read previous posts ,admin is working to fix it ,if were a scammer nothing would be running,no game ,no wallet .. is hard to handle people these days.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 25, 2015, 08:50:14 PM
I feel obligated to let people know that this coin is actually broken and not currently working as intended

Dude why so much hate. We already knew there was a problem with the new wallet but xPooky have been working hard to fix it.
July 25, 2015, 08:20:52 PM

dude, i just said before its not working lol and i have prepared fix, read a bit, lol this is your revenge coz i tell the truth that you are a scammer
you are so funny, better go work on your coins and multi "hacked" exchange
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
July 25, 2015, 08:12:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: