Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CT]CarbonEmissionTradeCoin-Adaptive N Scrypt|Beautiful UI|Protect Earth - page 11. (Read 30733 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Than the recent emergence of various cheating for money the more authentic, and this is true of virtual currency, the modified VTC algorithm, can prevent LTC machine and machine gun mineral pool, no pre dug, no subscription.
Activity: 5
more and more people come in.
CT is a virtual currency is very valuable, low carbon life, environmental protection began. Grin Angry
Official trading intent recently? The application of a coin? Huh
Activity: 31
nice wallet! get it! will follow this coin!
Do CT Team have any other  plans, except Increasing  the number of users?
Activity: 5
Why do people doesn't love 0 premine coins 
Some people tend to spend tomorrow's money for today's comfort.,They believe that anticipating tomorrow's money benefits the individuals,Finally, what is lost
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Why do people doesn't love 0 premine coins 
Activity: 6
Carbon currency? I think I see:CPg6sMgLsmHwhHKNihoHVhwJoGfbmrt95P
good idea. teh logo is beautiful. i will join and get some coin.
Activity: 3
CT prospects feel good, in the hands of large lots, hands generally don't have a lot, you cannot dig only promotion, if you'd had more channels to earn money would be nice!
Green wallet,so cool,I like it very much!
bli
 Shocked
A good idea of the currency, the strength of the development team did not know how, there is no development of this currency related applications it?
Activity: 2
Wow!
A good coin, there are ideas, creative, it is to pay attention to environmental protection, hope everybody can idea this coin, I support
Activity: 11
I pay attention to it for a long time,this is my point:
This is a good concept,there are a lot of innovation,we have many things to do and i hope this coin will have a bright future! Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
wow. CT total coins is too big.
the concept is good, do you have a good plan route?
Very creative, very environmental protection
Support you, hope that this coin can do it for a long time, there are more people to understand it
Well.
The coin is good, very cool, the idea is very good, where can I buy? Can you tell me? How to get?
 ;)Optimistic about the coin, good
Hope to be able to out for powerful applications and more goods!
Pages:
Jump to: