Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CT]CarbonEmissionTradeCoin-Adaptive N Scrypt|Beautiful UI|Protect Earth - page 12. (Read 30733 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This coin is on
But we want to be more practical technology inside, after all, to use up, I would like to support the coin
Activity: 2
That's a good idea.
I support your coin, but hope for more
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This is a public coin??
This is a good idea, support you
Activity: 6
What plans do you have for this coin?
Activity: 308
A good coin, idea is to
Do you really want to reduce the pollution of the environment
I support it
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello, we feel that the coin do?
I feel better than other common coin is much better,
The practical coin to long-term development
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
The concept is good, this is a long-term currency,
That's worth trying
Hope to do
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Feel the money is also good, long-term investment coin, just want to better, more function Smiley
Activity: 1
I think CT is a good concept of virtual currency. 
It is helpful for promotion to the world 
Electronic currency is a need to insist for a long time to succeed
it will be known by more and more people. too
I  hope CT become better and better.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
This coin, feeling good, is the hope for something more practical, more quickly, more convenient and good, also the official good ah, Cheesy
Activity: 51
Oh! This coin looks good, but also to buy things, good, hope later can widely
Activity: 69
I am a China college students, are now in the study of virtual currency knowledge, your coin is very well done, the virtual currency is used to practice, so as to realize his Smiley
Activity: 57
This coin is so cool!!! Thank you for making such a good coin! Can be used in actual coin, hope can be faster transactions, and more applications! I love it Smiley
Activity: 64
The coin does is very good ah, very good introduction, a coin if you can really use life to grow, to have its practical value, I hope you can do more practical applications, this coin and some where can I buy Wink
Activity: 69
 Smiley이 화폐 야무지구만, 개론 잘 한 화폐 수 있다면 정말 지금 까지 생활에서 성장할 수 있다, 그의 실용 가치가 있다, 앞으로 더 많은 실제 활용 할 수 있기를 바랍니다. Wink
Activity: 350
Hello, I watch your coin, do a good job, to go shopping, but you can tell me later? This is the most important Cheesy
Activity: 4
I believe this is a promising virtual currency, support CT, hope CT can go far. To have a better development!!
Activity: 68
Well. Coins do very beautiful, I would like to ask the money really can be recycled? Is not a fake? Now cheater money many, are a little afraid, can answer me Smiley
Activity: 74
 :)Wow! I like the idea of good coin, I want to ask, where is the currency of the author? Where can I get the coin
Activity: 9
I have mined many of this coin on the first day,why there still not platform for trade? even vote?
Pages:
Jump to: