Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CTF] Coin2Fly 50% MN reward, Masternodes, NeoScrypt. - page 5. (Read 29238 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
anyroad.io has set up these nodes as well as helped with mining CTFs (and a few other coins). (https://anyroad.io/)

Seems like a good project. Looking to get a masternode. Anyone here with experience in getting it hosted? Is there a system that allows you to keep the coins in your wallet? I have another masternode for a different coin and there I can keep the coins in my wallet while the masternode is running and hosted by someone else. Is that possible with this coin as well?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I know about the guy behind that company and he is one of THE most hardworking solid people in this industry I would say. But I decided to set up the masternode myself, turned out to be really easy. Thanks for the response and thanks for this great coin! Keep it up!

Are you talking about Dev?

he was talking about this other company

(https://jsquared.io/)

The Coin2Fly team.
Activity: 84
I know about the guy behind that company and he is one of THE most hardworking solid people in this industry I would say. But I decided to set up the masternode myself, turned out to be really easy. Thanks for the response and thanks for this great coin! Keep it up!

Are you talking about Dev?
copper member
Activity: 52
Seems like a good project. Looking to get a masternode. Anyone here with experience in getting it hosted? Is there a system that allows you to keep the coins in your wallet? I have another masternode for a different coin and there I can keep the coins in my wallet while the masternode is running and hosted by someone else. Is that possible with this coin as well?

Max, we had last week a phone call with these guys (https://jsquared.io/) who are in Florida, US and I think they do just that.

It might be worth giving them a call. If you do please let us know what did that workout.

Coin2Fly team
copper member
Activity: 52
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you are a programmer who understand C/C++, the blockchain and the Dash coin core code please send us your CV to [email protected]. We also need a technical project manager with a good understanding of the blockchain.

The Coin2Fly team
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Trying to mine using CCminer and HSR Miner - no luck in mining for the past 24 hours.
Keep getting a time out on all listed sites. I attempted to solo mine, but getting errors as well (have 2 GTX1070s and 1 GTX 1060).

Anyone currently mining? If so, which mining app are you using?
Activity: 5

Only 1 of my 20 payments are shown in explorer. After reindexing wallet all 20 apear in my wallet but still i dont see it in explorer

It means the blockchain is splitted, and you can lose your coins any moment.

I've reindexed my wallet again and seen my coins, but then only around 10% became available. Now my wallet shows 0.00 CTF    Cool

Activity: 21
Merit: 1
pool.coin2fly.com is mining wrong chain. Its payments don't reach wallet and invisible on  explorer.coin2fly.com/   Grin

Reindex blocks in your wallet and your payments will arrive

Thanks for your answer!

I've done it twice before writing here.

Maybe I'll do it again later, but I don't think it can help until official explorer show them. 

Only 1 of my 20 payments are shown in explorer. After reindexing wallet all 20 apear in my wallet but still i dont see it in explorer
pool.coin2fly.com is mining wrong chain. Its payments don't reach wallet and invisible on  explorer.coin2fly.com/   Grin

Thanks for your answer!

I've done it twice before writing here.

Maybe I'll do it again later, but I don't think it can help until official explorer show them. 
copper member
Activity: 42
Activity: 21
Merit: 1

Activity: 55
-------------------------------------------------------

We are happy to announce that we just added Coin2Fly to the http://www.smashpool.com mining pool.

Low 0.5% Fee - Dedicated Coin2Fly Mining Pool - 24/7 Support - Neoscrypt Mining Pool

http://www.smashpool.com

URL: stratum+tcp://smashpool.com:4233
Password: c=CTF

SmashPool.com is a Reliable CrowdCoin Mining Pool

stratum+tcp://smashpool.com:4233 c=CTF[/b]

Activity: 4
Hi guys where can find the MN set up guide for both linux and win?  Embarrassed
Activity: 151
New Coin2Fly pool (neoscrypt)
https://lpool.name/pool/CTF

-o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.lpool.name:12040 -u -p c=CTF

Bounty/Donate: CUfF8ajbtj57avtJjiZsrRycyhnbshWfht (CTF)

Node list: https://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=2040
Explorer: https://lpool.name/explorer/CTF

My rigs that use AMD graphic cards can not mine on your pool. more exactly can not connect to your pool. However, my Internet connections are still good. What are problems? Please check your pool for a minute.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
my advice to those interested in mn here is to proceed with caution. i've been set up for nearly a full 3 days, and have received 7 mn reward payouts. could not get help from dev with setup. got that help from very kind dev of another coin. have been receiving more assistance from another community member, but still haven't been able to get it worked out. been more of a frustrating 3 day headache than anything else. not nearly so much trouble setting up other masternodes.
Investors, especially MN investors should be cautious about abundant masternode projects launched over the last 2 or 3 weeks. Some of those projects have shown strong, clear signals that they are scam ones. Investors will lose their money if choosing wrongly and put their belief, their money on bad, scam projects.

I must say though, that over the last week. things w coin2fly really have seemed to be improving. they got someone else involved to work on getting the masternodes functioning properly, as well as other things. and shit has been improving as far as things working as they should. i think its a good sign to see a lot of effort going into it and improvements being made

I think this is a good project, the purpose is clear
But one thing I'm sorry, is that the dev team has only one person, and he does not work much
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Data Collecting Textile Circuitry
my advice to those interested in mn here is to proceed with caution. i've been set up for nearly a full 3 days, and have received 7 mn reward payouts. could not get help from dev with setup. got that help from very kind dev of another coin. have been receiving more assistance from another community member, but still haven't been able to get it worked out. been more of a frustrating 3 day headache than anything else. not nearly so much trouble setting up other masternodes.
Investors, especially MN investors should be cautious about abundant masternode projects launched over the last 2 or 3 weeks. Some of those projects have shown strong, clear signals that they are scam ones. Investors will lose their money if choosing wrongly and put their belief, their money on bad, scam projects.

I must say though, that over the last week. things w coin2fly really have seemed to be improving. they got someone else involved to work on getting the masternodes functioning properly, as well as other things. and shit has been improving as far as things working as they should. i think its a good sign to see a lot of effort going into it and improvements being made
Activity: 3
Maybe i am wrong but the pools only have 600Mhs aprox o total amount, isnt it a very small amount in order to make this coin last long in time?
Pages:
Jump to: