Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CURATE -💎 A decentralized fashion platform🚀[IEO]🚀 - page 4. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi! When are you planning to release token on exchange after IEO and also which exchange do you have in mind?
what fiat currencies will be supported on your platform, and how will users move their local fiat currency from their country (different monetary policies) and onto your platform?
Fiat currencies will be used according to the payment systems regulations, with which the platform will be working with.
Activity: 14
Hello.
Tell me please. What curency is most profitable for deposit? To buy etherium and make deposit?
Activity: 12
The market shows a strong fall. Who knows what awaits crypto currency?
Do not panic. If you do not know what to do, do not sell crypto currencies.
No worries! This fall was predictable! Many sold on time, the rest bite elbows)
The bull market will soon return
Activity: 19
what fiat currencies will be supported on your platform, and how will users move their local fiat currency from their country (different monetary policies) and onto your platform?
Activity: 18
A project worthy of investing, 1 ETN 100%
Question .....? Can bounty hold, I would have great pleasure to participate.
All good luck and good mood  Smiley
This is one of the best IEO projects in the field of crypto currency exchange. Without a doubt Curate project deserving the closest attention of investors around the world.
Activity: 18
After purchase of tokens which wallet can I store them in?
if ever i deposit btc with current market price. will i be able to receive the same value of cur8 tokens or it will vary until the IEO ends?
As far as I know, this is impossible. You buy tokens at the current market rate. The number of tokens remains unchanged.
if ever i deposit btc with current market price. will i be able to receive the same value of cur8 tokens or it will vary until the IEO ends?
Activity: 13
What will be the total number of tokens that’ll ever be created.?
Activity: 16
What are the extra or unique features about our streaming when compared to other exchanges right now ?
Activity: 16
The project is beautiful and effective. The most striking thing is its activity in social media and its crowded community. If these are high, the workability of this project will be also high. I think that this project will do business. It's low on hard cap for this community, it can gain acceleration when entering the market.
I have never seen such projects. Curate in its own way is a unique project
How many coins will be sold during IEO?
You will be able to purchase on the exchange p2pb2b, available for sale during stage 3 - 5.000.000cur8
The project is beautiful and effective. The most striking thing is its activity in social media and its crowded community. If these are high, the workability of this project will be also high. I think that this project will do business. It's low on hard cap for this community, it can gain acceleration when entering the market.
How many coins will be sold during IEO?
Question. Is it necessary to pass KYC for investors to get cur8 tokens after ICO?
Yes, if you want to sell on the stock exchange you need to pass data verification
An interesting project and a very good team. I follow the project, I will definitely participate!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: