Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]CURATE -💎 A decentralized fashion platform🚀[IEO]🚀 - page 5. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Question. Is it necessary to pass KYC for investors to get cur8 tokens after ICO?
Activity: 17
Are you planning to introduce loans to the participants of the platform?
In my opinion, this is a very promising approach, and it would be very useful, given the direction of the platform.
Activity: 19
Hi Devs! What is the news about the Curate project?
Activity: 18
What payment systems are you going to collaborate with in the future?
I wish your project luck and rapid growth. Make it beautiful  Smiley
Activity: 18
I am happy that the Curate project is aimed at creating a fair, transparent and secure cryptocurrency community as it is the only way to ensure the futher development of cryptocurrency market and attract new people.
Hi, do you have a mobile application now, if not, when are you going to launch it?
Activity: 7
I read this article and in it it is mentioned that brands like Gucci and Prada have partnered with Curate. Is there some independent evidence like mentions on said brand name websites or official social media platforms that confirm the partnerships? Also do you have any other big brand names signed up yet?
The information on the site is reliable, you can contact the General Director of the project in telegram @curateproject
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I read this article and in it it is mentioned that brands like Gucci and Prada have partnered with Curate. Is there some independent evidence like mentions on said brand name websites or official social media platforms that confirm the partnerships? Also do you have any other big brand names signed up yet?
Activity: 15
I am pretty much confident with the concept of the project as this is a established project not a startup and products are tested and has a potential of growth. i will invest some eth into this project
Activity: 12
I did not watch the news for a long time. How did the last jump in Bitcoin course affect the fees? Did this affect the sales of the token?
Activity: 13
People are moving into the world of cryptocurrencies. This project will be very successful. Good luck
I think there are competitors. In this segment of the market, a quality project will always find its audience. It is a fact!
Activity: 16
People are moving into the world of cryptocurrencies. This project will be very successful. Good luck
Activity: 16
Hi,i have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
I think a project like curate should have a couple of big investors. this will add credibility to the project
Hi,i have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?
It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
Curate looks very interested and promising project. i hope i this successful goes up. i will join ICO also. i think this opportunity will not come again.
Hope that devs will keep us informed about the progress of the project after ICO in a similar way as they do now
Activity: 12
What payment systems are already contracted? What payment systems you will expect to work?
all information should be in the whitepaper
What payment systems are already contracted? What payment systems you will expect to work?
Pages:
Jump to: