Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXC] The CASH-REGISTER for Crypto-Currency! - www.CXC.bid 500+ Cryptos! - page 7. (Read 65407 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 11
Which coin to start with Grin. After long pondering i have decided to get on board, the idea behind this coin is mind blowing and if done correctly 5 million supply will not be enough for the world Shocked. Good luck to all and you have a another +1 supporter.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker

Yeah, you activated a cash register and bought 5715cxc for $900,000 ..  sure.   Roll Eyes

No, we just broke Bittrex, apparently getting sold out has not been an issue for them before.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Yeah, you activated a cash register and bought 5715cxc for $900,000 ..  sure.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

CXC - PLAN #A - How Investors will make ROI!

CXC - Demonstration December 23. 2014 - A Brutally HONEST Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency!
How it works in the back-end.

Excellent demonstration of not just the concept but also the tools that are being designed for the back-end of CXC cash register... Nice job to the 3angle team and Mr_MarKus
keymaker
Big Video-Update today, updated OP!

keymaker

CXC - PLAN #A - How Investors will make ROI!

CXC - Demonstration December 23. 2014 - A Brutally HONEST Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency!
How it works in the back-end.

legendary
Nothing wrong with that, but as developer i dont even think you can code. I think you hired people... friends... to develop it and youre selling it.. props if you can. I wish you good luck Smiley

Did you know that Mr_MarKus - the coder for Quatloo trader, is the lead software developer of the CXC cash register project?

I've taken the time to research and the 3angle team is comprised of many individuals with experience in different areas of cryptocurrency development.
legendary
Well there are some people speculating on things without having any sort of proof or real understanding of the project that is being worked on.

I am trading on the CXC market along with many others... placing buy orders and sell orders and stimulating the market.  If someone buys up the order book what is wrong with that?  

Any liquidity helps to stimulate the marketplace... as for volume manipulation this happens in virtually every cryptocurrency market, but I suspect looking directly at chart data can be slightly misleading without having the full picture of history.

Everyone has an opportunity to obtain these CXC cryptocurrency for the CXC register activation.  If you are interested in this type of project... set a buy order very low and let your order get filled.

Have some patience this is not a hype/pump project...  it is a project to create value and opportunities for everyone.  Nobody is telling you to buy CXC or to follow this project...

keymaker
Do you want to generate your very own and special CXC-address?

Download VanityGen here

assuming you are running Windows, use the following command:

Code:

vanitygen64.exe -i -X 28 Checkout

once your computer generate your address and private key, go into the console in the wallet and import your private key like this:

Code:
importprivkey 

after that, you can try sending a test-coin to your new address.

Merry Christmas Smiley
keymaker
But don't get me wrong i just have this feeling that making money with quatloo-trader is main objective here.

The only objective here is to make a good cash-register for crypto-currency.

Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
It must be fake/bug or someone just lost 2850 bitcoin..

edit: when looking at this again, I don't believe that there were only 5,715 cxc at 3142satoshi and higher..  It just looks as if the whole cxc market is controlled by one and he bought his own coins, but then losing 7BTC in fees or some lucky guy just got rich (3angle ?  Smiley ) this is too weird.

When I looked at the 24 hour volume on the right hand side of the screen, it was only 3.xx BTC and at that time, that 2.8k btc volume was only 18 hours a few hours into the day. edit: Bittrex chart spacing is never equally proportional to the amount of time elapsed.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
No offense i mean videos are fun and interesting, and you seem like a fun guy. But don't get me wrong i just have this feeling that making money with quatloo-trader is main objective here. (And i respect that because we all here would like to make money)
So i waited to get out and finally yesterday i could with some profits.. (only X2,6 my small inv of 0,5 ish btc ) but i was just glad my orders were filled.

If i would guess, someone or some group of people manipulated price buying and selling to themselves in the hope price would rise and people (suckers basically) would buy-in at those ridiculous prices. Maybe people did, maybe people didnt..(probably a few did)  but this was clearly manipulation because as you see there was no "real" buy support past weeks and this thread was 10 pages short with NO announcements, marketing or anything ... only that poor roadmap (Which basically says, merry christmass and a happy new year.... thank you and F***you) If this all wasnt enough i read this tweet : .... We are thinking $59 worth of $CXC should be enough to run the cash-register for crypto, what do you think? - a million cash registers 2016? ....

And because i have background as financial controller and am "almost graduated" financial/business economist i COULDNT STAND THIS !! tweet... i was like WTF is this CLOWN!??
It seemed like you pull prices out of your ass. SKIP 2015 and predict for 2016 ??OMG

The order-book is the same again as the past 2 weeks now...complete shit...things are back to normal it seems. That peek did absolutely nothing to this coin in my opinion, only more suspicion. Prices are going to drop again to mid 1000 sat and make a x2-x3 something rise again. Rinse and repeat i think ..already done 2-3 times these weeks. I believe they're mini pumps so if you have patience and balls of steel you can make money riding these waves... Other than that i think the idea of a checkout/ cashregister is nice. But i think not from this dev(team). You are imo a good entrepreneur.. The type that yells hard and makes sells.. like those market people yelling for fish etc. Nothing wrong with that, but as developer i dont even think you can code. I think you hired people... friends... to develop it and youre selling it.. props if you can. I wish you good luck Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
It must be fake/bug or someone just lost 2850 bitcoin..

edit: when looking at this again, I don't believe that there were only 5,715 cxc at 3142satoshi and higher..  It just looks as if the whole cxc market is controlled by one and he bought his own coins, but then losing 7BTC in fees or some lucky guy just got rich (3angle ?  Smiley ) this is too weird.
keymaker
WTF

Bittrex
18.12.2014  volume 2827 BTC Huh? Highest price 0.99999 Huh Shocked
Bug?

No, we almost hit 1 BTC for 1 CXC today on Bittrex, it was epic!

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
WTF

Bittrex
18.12.2014  volume 2827 BTC Huh? Highest price 0.99999 Huh Shocked
Bug?
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
cxc coin is great. nice work
keymaker
If you want to lose your money is in the right place .. Do not be fooled by this scammer.. who he left forgotten "inkwaycoin" (which many people bought in 37k satoshi ICO) and now have the second notice to disappear  in the exchange bittrex .. Same he will do with this coin.. haven't no doubt ..
You can read this thread and see what I mean.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-inkwaycoin-lknx-earn-lknx-by-mining-tx-fees-now-in-pospow-tx-797398

This whole thing is a scam at it's worst. Read the companies financials, listen to their weekly joke talks. Looks like the only thing they do is take peoples money and make pie in the sky claims. Best to stay away and don't waste your money.

Any updates on this? How much was lost in terms of invested BTC and who holds it?

All we know is that after the Vice President of the company Tore Eikeland cashed out the BTC, the market crashed and after that they became very quiet, and has been avoiding us.

The CEO of the company, Lenny Greene is supposed to come up with a hedge-offer, but he is delaying and delaying - let me show you some screenshots to give you an idea of how things are in this coin right now:

Nov 19th

Nov 25th

Dec 4th

This is the kind of communication we have been dealing with... like a circle of nothing.

Guy pays developer to develop coin. developer develops coin, Guy who paid developer to make coin runs off with ICO funds and doesn't follow his obligation and plans detailed originally in the ANN thread, Developer not at fault, person/company who paid developer to make the coin and then bailed is at fault.

Yeah, and it sucks. We had high hopes for their idea.
Activity: 924
If you want to lose your money is in the right place .. Do not be fooled by this scammer.. who he left forgotten "inkwaycoin" (which many people bought in 37k satoshi ICO) and now have the second notice to disappear  in the exchange bittrex .. Same he will do with this coin.. haven't no doubt ..
You can read this thread and see what I mean.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-inkwaycoin-lknx-earn-lknx-by-mining-tx-fees-now-in-pospow-tx-797398

This whole thing is a scam at it's worst. Read the companies financials, listen to their weekly joke talks. Looks like the only thing they do is take peoples money and make pie in the sky claims. Best to stay away and don't waste your money.

Any updates on this? How much was lost in terms of invested BTC and who holds it?

All we know is that after the Vice President of the company Tore Eikeland cashed out the BTC, the market crashed and after that they became very quiet, and has been avoiding us.

The CEO of the company, Lenny Greene is supposed to come up with a hedge-offer, but he is delaying and delaying - let me show you some screenshots to give you an idea of how things are in this coin right now:

Nov 19th

Nov 25th

Dec 4th

This is the kind of communication we have been dealing with... like a circle of nothing.

Guy pays developer to develop coin. developer develops coin, Guy who paid developer to make coin runs off with ICO funds and doesn't follow his obligation and plans detailed originally in the ANN thread, Developer not at fault, person/company who paid developer to make the coin and then bailed is at fault.
Pages:
Jump to: