Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CXC] The CASH-REGISTER for Crypto-Currency! - www.CXC.bid 500+ Cryptos! - page 9. (Read 65407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Look like adding CXC on Bittrex was a fucking big mistake. That aggressive bot will bring the price to 0.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Our founder, Kjetil Eilertsen just announced on twitter that Mr. Markus Roman from Quatloos.org who developed the Quatloo-Trader will be leading the development of the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - CXC.

Boom goes the dynamite!

That's great

That´s awesome.
Quatloo-trader is really good one. ( 3 way Arbitration with Bittrex-Poloniex-Cryptsy)

legendary
Activity: 812

Our founder, Kjetil Eilertsen just announced on twitter that Mr. Markus Roman from Quatloos.org who developed the Quatloo-Trader will be leading the development of the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - CXC.

Boom goes the dynamite!

That's great
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker

So - Today we have some really great news for you all.

Roman brings extensive expertise to the project from just finishing the fully automatic arbitrage update which you can download from www.quatloos.org

Quatloo-Trader is the worlds first conditional freeware that Mr. Eilertsen designed & co-founded with Mr. Roman, and first software to use crypto-currency as activation-key, an activation-key that can be bought and sold, bringing second-handing to the digital era.

To have the original creators again one more time to build the next big thing in crypto is a huge advantage to this project.

keymaker
keymaker
Recived bounty for translation!  Smiley
Thanks!
cheers

thanks for translating Smiley

cheers
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Recived bounty for translation!  Smiley
Thanks!
cheers
Activity: 826

When should we expect a development roadmap ?

Was wondering the same thing.

We are doing strategic planning right now, a complete roadmap will be made in the next few days.

Good to hear, looking forward to it.
keymaker

We are doing strategic planning right now, a complete roadmap will be made in the next few days.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

keymaker
How long before coins are considered "Mature" by the -Qt client?

I'm having trouble getting it to stake, either it says my coins aren't mature, or the wallet is locked, even when it's been unlocked for staking - can you provide the steps necessary to successfully stake, what specifically is required, and time expected for each step?  Thanks!

60 blocks for a stake-coin to mature.

basically, get coins to your wallet - don´t lock it - after 2 hours they should start getting minimum stake weight, and a few more hours it should be competing good against the rest of the network.

We put in a snake-game in the wallet if you get bored of waiting.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
How long before coins are considered "Mature" by the -Qt client?

I'm having trouble getting it to stake, either it says my coins aren't mature, or the wallet is locked, even when it's been unlocked for staking - can you provide the steps necessary to successfully stake, what specifically is required, and time expected for each step?  Thanks!
This coin looks whaled up already, I have no doubt that we will see a steep rise in the near future.
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
trex order book is filling
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
I have received my coins btw, good service!

Wow, grat..
whether dev already finished distributing all?
Until now i still have not received my coins

which address is yours? i checked most of the addresses in the crowd sale list to the block explorer and they have received their coins

List no. 74: CYyLbH3o5ZvXiJjpT1B19QK26X4ewX49rj

It looks as thou you sent funds around 4 hours after the IPO finished

https://blockchain.info/en/address/14WUH4Tjx5DX7cshA2sGvLnJGsVDwDoQGq

2014-12-08 06:16:40

deadline was 1 day 12 hours ago. the payment went in 1 day 8 hours ago. roughly 4 hours after the ipo ended

ouch, that sucks. We have your BTC, send me your BTC address in a PM and I will refund you.

PM sent
Pages:
Jump to: