Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 25. (Read 243251 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
- 31337 -
any news on the website Dev?

Today we decided to create a new website from the ground up. It will include rss feeds about CypherKey development, details about incoming Cypher VPN Beta and the Cypher Store. No release date for now.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Website is in maintenance, we are thinking to change the domain.
It will be up again in few days.

any news on the website Dev?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Nice buy wall, just wait till pumper coming wajajaja
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Let's make that 1.4 btc buy wall grow! I will do my part  Cool
Activity: 621
We are at 223 place at marketcap altcoins. It is very low. We will be at top 70 for sure and then price will skyrocket. Calculate how much can you earn yourself!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Gentlemen, do not panic.

There is now a good time to buy cheap coins.

Do not listen to stupid FUD - We will soon return to the game. Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi. I would like to say that all yesterday action was only for buying cheaper. I sold too much too cheap and I had to rebuy before next update. Now I bought enough so I can make this situation clear.

of course I dont know Dev,i dont know what is his name.

Sorry about that but it is a bisness,and cypher has an amazing opportunity to be one of the most innovative crypto. I couldnt loose it.

Well, you just did not know how to succeed in your fraud that you have no other choice but to change hats. Who are you trying to convince? FYI, no one believed a word you wrote here Tongue. Situation was already clear!! Just recognize you're limited as a fraudster Cheesy.

Actually, you're terribly limited as a human being.

Do you really think, in your wildest (yet lame beyond the comprehension of normal people) dreams that attempting to defame and assassinate the character of the dev here is even remotely a way to get ahead?

Have you not heard of karma? She's the one that will rearrange your innards at some point to teach you a most valuable lesson.

You pathetic little person that wastes other people's time and tries to take from them. It's not "bisness", it's fraud.

Now why don't you do crypto a favour and go stick your head up a dear bear's bum then inhale deeply.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
Hi. I would like to say that all yesterday action was only for buying cheaper. I sold too much too cheap and I had to rebuy before next update. Now I bought enough so I can make this situation clear.

Sorry about that but it is a bisness,and cypher has an amazing opportunity to be one of the most innovative crypto. I couldnt loose it.

Well, you just did not know how to succeed in your fraud that you have no other choice but to change hats. Who are you trying to convince? FYI, no one believed a word you wrote here Tongue. Situation was already clear!! Just recognize you're limited as a fraudster Cheesy.
Activity: 11
Activity: 71

Yes, like a cheap whore!!!!
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer

LOL +1 master of fudders  Shocked
Activity: 11

Activity: 146
Hmmmm, Its seems we are at bottom, 700 - 800 sat. some people sold a lot of CYP today but we have good support, people will buy at this price.

Waiting good news-videos from dev, I hope to see 1500-2000 sat stable this week
Activity: 350
for me cyp will be one of those coins who will be quite for some weeks and then +5000% all in one!

+1 there's no need to rush. Coin is only 1 month old, always remember that Wink
Activity: 462
I love to trade
wtf?

what are all those 69 cyp sell orders on bittrex?

...pre-pump signal?  Smiley

I can say that 69 is better than 90, at least both have pleasure, with 90 there's a little possibility that one is getting fucked.
legendary
wtf?

what are all those 69 cyp sell orders on bittrex?

...pre-pump signal?  Smiley

Activity: 426
for me cyp will be one of those coins who will be quite for some weeks and then +5000% all in one!

i agree with you....so relax stake and wait....Rome wasn't built in a day  Wink
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Activity: 80
Megapump please, because my btc was 0. All in buy cyp @900++

No problems, we'll just hit the Megapumps button and watch the price skyrocket.

That's how it works right?
legendary
nice to see these 5-digits dumps right now  Smiley  
I just hope the new owners are strong hands and going to be here with us for a while
This will be a nice roadtrip

EDIT : ....and all these buys!!  Shocked Cool Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: