Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 27. (Read 243251 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
I like the "easy" logo good one.
Did you see this twit?
https://twitter.com/Nuseii/status/595652230453305346
somebody know something?
Activity: 378
Cypher doesn't have a simple (coin)logo yet. When the current logo is sized down, for instance on coinmarketcap it doesn't look good. I made a first attempt:

Nice, i like it! Smiley
Consider using this!

thnx!

Logo png version:
http://i.imgur.com/zEnruqV.png
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Cypher doesn't have a simple (coin)logo yet. When the current logo is sized down, for instance on coinmarketcap it doesn't look good. I made a first attempt:

PLEASE INFORM THE DEV.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Nice, i like it! Smiley
Consider using this!
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
lol @hugs1BTC   Grin Grin Grin   that was a funny reply  Wink

Now, no more fud and back to business!!! 

@Cypher7A69 :

1. Website?  Smiley   can't wait to see the "revamped" one

2. until the beta planned on may 30th, what can we expect? More short vids of your development weekly would be really awesome!

@Marica420 : wow, you will create a web wallet and it will be able to stake our coins? hmmm sounds really good  Wink
Activity: 350
ok so once again look at the video. There is no more than usb flash screen with some numbers and a paper box with prnted cypher name.This is pathetic,isnt it?

lets focus on what dev said""We are focusing on hardware optimization and size reduction, as well as rfid custom encryption. "

size reduction of what? of paper box? hahah please be serious ! its scam I gave you evidence and you still think you didnt lose your money. Yes you lost.

Nice try dude.

ok soo you will see next Tom's secrets comming days:)

Comming? I think I just recognized you, not many people write that word here.  Roll Eyes
BTW...Yeah sure, let's give you some time to make more fake pm's....  Roll Eyes
Honestly I believe dev used paper to cover some development hardware, he stated they are using "development tools" instead of CypherCore because it's in development too.
Video looks homemade? So what? If you like special effects and sci-fi buy a ticket and go watch a movie Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
THE FUDers WANT US TO DUMP COINS INTO THEIR HANDS. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL FUDers.

WARNING: DO NOT DUMP!
Activity: 260
Merit: 251
ok so once again look at the video. There is no more than usb flash screen with some numbers and a paper box with prnted cypher name.This is pathetic,isnt it?

lets focus on what dev said""We are focusing on hardware optimization and size reduction, as well as rfid custom encryption. "

size reduction of what? of paper box? hahah please be serious ! its scam I gave you evidence and you still think you didnt lose your money. Yes you lost.

Nice try dude.

Hey dude, if they were in silicon walley that video would have been for venture capitalist only!

they are garage boys don't forget it
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Nice try dude.

ok soo you will see next Tom's secrets comming days:)
Activity: 146
Merit: 10

Nice try dude.

First of all -why new account- because I got this from my friend and I dont want to make him an idiot.(also he asked me not to destroy his account reputation.)

http://i.imgur.com/QV6OIe3.png

Second thing- if you dont want to believe-dont believe- let people have their own opinion

This is a dialogue with cypher dev and other dev team member. As you can see issue doesnt be like it looks like. The only one  target they want is to eran a lot of many. It is a well built project to earn as much money as it is possible. It is just a SCAM . Very well prepared scam...
http://i.imgur.com/2tMSwzO.png

Third question- why sameone wants to publish it? Cause they worked together but Tom( cypher dev) started to play the game with his own strategy and way.

Remember Tom when you start to play on your own and fuck me, you will regret.

Readand make your own opinion ! and you TOM will regret
legendary
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS SCREENS WHERE MADE FEW DAYS AGO SO THAT IS WHY DEV HAS OTHER LAST ACTIVITY???!!

I JUST WARN YOU IT IS A SCAM LAST TIME!

LMFAO  Grin Grin Grin   You just don't understand how this forum works huh?

few days ago, dev had not the same activity number (56) as today... 

man, you are pathetic. Embarrassed
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS SCREENS WHERE MADE FEW DAYS AGO SO THAT IS WHY DEV HAS OTHER LAST ACTIVITY???!!

I JUST WARN YOU IT IS A SCAM LAST TIME!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
put again thank's gnargnar n sory marica  Smiley
Activity: 462
I love to trade
LOL, what the hell was all those screenshot!
Are them real? I don't think. At least they made me laugh
@Shipped_ebay :  Sad man.... you are in a panic mode and it's making me really sad to see you like that.
You really seem to be struggling right now with all the fake info and fud attempts.
ttyl

ok . already in Slack
legendary
@Shipped_ebay :  Sad man.... you are in a panic mode and it's making me really sad to see you like that.
You really seem to be struggling right now with all the fake info and fud attempts.
ttyl
My Personal Text is cypher , it is a proof if dev explain all of this I will be post again these signatures. before sory marica, i hope u understand .
Pages:
Jump to: