Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 37. (Read 243251 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
Yeah, I don't think anyone really like that the dev is not logging more often here. Sure, them being here a bit more would reactivate the trading side and help greatly for promotion and awareness.

Now, come on, show us that CypherKey video   Cool

waiting dev publish her video about cypherkey and more people late to buy in low rate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Yeah, I don't think anyone really like that the dev is not logging more often here. Sure, them being here a bit more would reactivate the trading side and help greatly for promotion and awareness.

Now, come on, show us that CypherKey video   Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am worried the dev hasn't evrn logged in for a week. If he is really working on cyp surely he would want to see how the community is doing. It's a no brainer.

i have some opinion too iam still waiting he say next week update i will wait end of this week hope he online and update some feature like he say
Activity: 266
I am worried the dev hasn't evrn logged in for a week. If he is really working on cyp surely he would want to see how the community is doing. It's a no brainer.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
is there any chance that cyp will be add to poloniex?
legendary
Thanks gnargnar. Your signature is great.
Send me your CYP address in PM for the 200 CYP. If in one week, your signature is the most used here, I will send the 1k promised Wink

I received the 200 CYP  Cheesy    Thank you Marica420!
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Dev seems missing! we're alomost in the weekend! Hope the video is almost ready
Activity: 32
Today is pow phase to the moon as devs update prototype??
Send me your CYP address in PM for the 200 CYP. If in one week, your signature is the most used here, I will send the 1k promised Wink

why you not creat official signature campaign ?

What's an official signature campaign Huh

like CRE coin i use official signature campaign from dev

why you not creat official signature campaign ?
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
Hell of a spread: 1046/852 (194 or 18.55%). Liquidity is way too low here.
Any update/roadmaps from devs???

no  Cry   dev haven't logged since april 25th and people keep dumping Cypher because they need to be babysitted more, they really need their bottle of warm milk and now!
Devs told us, last time they been online here - 6 days ago omfg!!! Shocked - that they will show us a video of the working prototype of CypherKey in action
Devs also told us that their main focus and concern is really to finish CypherKey... everything is secondary to them.
...but still, crypto people are in panic mode, completely in fear, dumping this coin for peanuts
it's the panic man.... total anxiety, frigthen and even some are crying, I can feel it.
dump still occur because it's the spirit of survival : who will be the last to dump and complete the "Buy-High,Sell-Low" cycle?
man  Embarrassed Cry  I cannot even dump myself because my coins are all in my wallet, chillin' and staking like a mofo
it's a sad time, really

dev now try to compile and prepare video about cyperkey
he very busy to update anouncement
hope i true Smiley

iam still hold some CYP and not stake it i'm trader not a investor
but i know this coin have future and more people will be love it
legendary

no  Cry   dev haven't logged since april 25th and people keep dumping Cypher because they need to be babysitted more, they really need their bottle of warm milk and now!
Devs told us, last time they been online here - 6 days ago omfg!!! Shocked - that they will show us a video of the working prototype of CypherKey in action
Devs also told us that their main focus and concern is really to finish CypherKey... everything is secondary to them.
...but still, crypto people are in panic mode, completely in fear, dumping this coin for peanuts
it's the panic man.... total anxiety, frigthen and even some are crying, I can feel it.
dump still occur because it's the spirit of survival : who will be the last to dump and complete the "Buy-High,Sell-Low" cycle?
man  Embarrassed Cry  I cannot even dump myself because my coins are all in my wallet, chillin' and staking like a mofo
it's a sad time, really
Activity: 32
legendary
@Marica420 : Here's my Cypher signature below Smiley

Code:
[center]
[color=#246BB2]▄▀▄▀[color=#1F5C99]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#1A4C80]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#143D66]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#0F2E4C]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#0A1F33]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#050F1A]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#000000]▄▀▄▀▄[/color] [color=#3D0000]☷[/color][color=#520000]☳☱[/color]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.0][color=#7A0000][size=14pt][b]Ҫ Y Ҏ├│Ξ ʀ[/b][/size][/color][/url]  [color=#520000]☱☳[/color][color=#3D0000]☷[/color][color=#000000] ▄▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#050F1A]▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#0A1F33]▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#0F2E4C]▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#143D66]▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#1A4C80]▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#1F5C99]▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#246BB2]▀▄▀▄[/color]
[color=#1F5C99]▄▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#1A4C80]▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#143D66]▀▄▀▄[/color][color=#0F2E4C]▀▄▀▄[/color]  [font=times new roman][b][color=#8F0000][u]Shielded coin with AES512 Encryption + Cypher Custom Encryption to avoid wallet theft[/u][/color][/b][/font]  [color=#0F2E4C]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#143D66]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#1A4C80]▄▀▄▀[/color][color=#1F5C99]▄▀▄▀▄[/color]
[/center]
legendary
Hey Cyphers... seems we are much guys supporting CYP but I'm the only one supporting with my signature.
IMO, the signature is a very good way to spread the coin if you are active on others threads.

I will give 200 CYP to everyone who support CYP in their signature.
Exceptions: 1) brand new account on bitcointalk 2) bitcointalk account that never posted on CYP thread

Mine is very simple but please find below as sample:
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006527.msg10922756#msg10922756][color=red]Cypher: Shielded coin with AES512 Encryption + Cypher Custom Encryption to avoid wallet theft[/color][/url]

More infos about bitcointalk codes here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=help;page=post

If someone can make a better signature (it's not hard Wink) for the community, I will send 1000 CYP with pleasure (one time only to most used signature by the community).
Cheers!

Wow  Cool  excellent idea and such a generous offer @Marica420

Guys!!!  Jump on that and use Cypher signature and try to make a hot new one or be sure I will do. This 1k cyp would really be appreciated hahaha  Grin  ( and it will be used as a future giveaway lol)

Smiley
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE DUMP THIS COIN, EVEN AFTER DEV ANNOUNCEMENT.
fuder try make more coin he sell first and buy more than his sell
legendary
Activity: 1778
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE DUMP THIS COIN, EVEN AFTER DEV ANNOUNCEMENT.
UPDATE

Next week we will show you a video with CypherKey prototype in action. We are working full time to complete the prototype. Thank you.

this week will be update about CYpherkey prototype

dev is very busy before presentatio this coin

don't worry we wil up again Smiley place your buy order more and more strong
we waiting for cyperkey and bump to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: