Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 35. (Read 243251 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Hi Cypher community, first of all we want to thank you all to keep this thread up, a special thanks to gnargnar for his effort helping the community to stay in contact with the slack channel, and to Marica420 for have made the Cypher signature we appreciate very much your work for cypher.
We were really busy this week, not only for the work on cypher key but even for some troubles with our lives and job, and we want to apologize for that.
We have a prototype of the cypherkey ready, it wasn't easy make it works but now the automatic detection of the core and the login works fine, so we are sure to deliver the video tomorrow, as soon as it will be ready.

Thanks again to you all.

Great news!we are all waiting;)
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Hi Cypher community, first of all we want to thank you all to keep this thread up, a special thanks to gnargnar for his effort helping the community to stay in contact with the slack channel, and to Marica420 for have made the Cypher signature we appreciate very much your work for cypher.
We were really busy this week, not only for the work on cypher key but even for some troubles with our lives and job, and we want to apologize for that.
We have a prototype of the cypherkey ready, it wasn't easy make it works but now the automatic detection of the core and the login works fine, so we are sure to deliver the video tomorrow, as soon as it will be ready.

Thanks again to you all.

DEV is alive! buy time!

Activity: 89
- 31337 -

Thanks again to you all.
wow price rising.... 1300 sat
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Nice buy support, Dev is here.... megapump in 3...2...1....

Nooooooooo  Undecided   please wait! I'm moving BTC and it takes ages to get confirmed  Angry
wait for me guys.....
Nice buy support, Dev is here.... megapump in 3...2...1....
legendary
Dev is online!
 Cool
Activity: 433
Merit: 100

Lol, at this rate you will go from a whale to a monster of unknown dimension.
Activity: 378
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Fantastic coin!
Hard suspense, website not functioning, BTC moving out of escrow... I hope this is just a test. Waiting for the remaining hours before revealing my true sentiment.
Activity: 181
http://www.cypher.pw/

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Huh
legendary
OMG! OMG!  OMFG!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just kidding  Cheesy  but yeah it suck that dev isn't being more active. I doesn't like it neither.

If you check all puzzle pieces now.

They earned 22btc from their initial IEO.  If you check the deposit btc address you will see that the escrow moved the 22btc to the dev address and half an hour after all the 22btc was sent to multiple addresses. Among these addresses there was payment for escrow, some twitter promo, probably website designer, wallet, etc..   I wouldn't think the devs ( they said they are 2 teams of devs) would get away with 2 or 3 btc - valued at around $240 each - after such work to launch a coin.

I understand that many coins gets launched and are simply scams or abandoned few days later. I still have in mind mysterycoin and californium. But if you check these 2 coins BCT ann, you will see that the OP was unprofessional,  no clear roadmap, no website,  etc...

CYPHER is way better : clear roadmap, website, extremely innovative product (cypherkey & CypherCore), added and trading on 4 exchanges including cryptsy that is usually very picky to add coins, just to name these...

Today,  I can feel it : few people will continue to dump.... and they will dump on my buy orders.

Voilà.  Smiley

Have a nice day everyone  Wink
Name:    Cypher7A69
Activity:    42
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    March 29, 2015, 06:15:44 PM
Last Active:    April 25, 2015, 12:45:54 PM

Wow. Anyone have contact with Nemo?

i try contact him in twitter but he not reply it

As dev would say, anything else than working on the cypher- key and core is secondary....
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it

i try contact him in twitter but he not reply it
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1778
It makes no sense that the dev would disappear. Cyp hasn't even got off the launchpad. Plenty of room for growth on good news.
DEV is probably buying up the cheap DUMPED coins. There is a lot of price manipulation in crypto nowadays.
Activity: 266
It makes no sense that the dev would disappear. Cyp hasn't even got off the launchpad. Plenty of room for growth on good news.
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
1 week is 7days and next week from 25th april is 2 may think again

Right. And we can thoroughly add the exact hour dev posted the said message: April 25, 2015, 12:44:51 PM  Grin

So there is no active development?
i think this day he will publish project Smiley
2 may is this day
Activity: 462
1 week is 7days and next week from 25th april is 2 may think again

Right. And we can thoroughly add the exact hour dev posted the said message: April 25, 2015, 12:44:51 PM  Grin

So there is no active development?
Pages:
Jump to: