Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 47. (Read 243253 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So the price is down because the first address dumped? he bought higher than this price!! how was it possible?

The first two wallets haven't dumped but took them of trex. The next two wallets are still the same and the third wallet is buying hugely. Only some small investors dump. The big guys holding long term.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
UPDATE

We'll show you something interesting about CypherKey in 48 hours. Thank you.
I miss u dev
I love u dev
very-very love u dev
very-very miss u dev

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

n make price interesting too  Shocked Shocked Cheesy Wink Tongue Tongue
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Nice dev, thanks!!
Waiting for it!

(I'm crying for ascension :°()
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
UPDATE

Sounds good. Please be active posting here to show everyone you are here and working.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
UPDATE

Thanks DEV for the update, keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
- 31337 -
UPDATE

I love to trade
So the price is down because the first address dumped? he bought higher than this price!! how was it possible?
Giveaway has ended. Glad people enjoyed it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Cyp up to 3k now !!
Where?
Activity: 433
Ok Guys I am going to do some giveaways today. I want to try and start spreading the word. The first one I am going to do is I will randomly be giving out free CYP in the IRC room I just started. it is #CYP https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#CYP

Free CYP giveaway- I will randomly give free CYP away throughout the day. I will use random.org to pick a number. And whoever is associated with that number will have to post their address in 2 mins after I post their name.  

Come on ppl, free CYP from Tom14cat14 on https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#CYP. More ppl, more CYP.
Activity: 426
Ok Guys I am going to do some giveaways today. I want to try and start spreading the word. The first one I am going to do is I will randomly be giving out free CYP in the IRC room I just started. it is #CYP https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#CYP

Free CYP giveaway- I will randomly give free CYP away throughout the day. I will use random.org to pick a number. And whoever is associated with that number will have to post their address in 2 mins after I post their name.  

thanks tom i recived cyp you send me Smiley come on people it is free....
I love to trade
For me the fisrt address sold half of his CYP, this is why the price dumped!! No stacking

The 2 biggest wallets on trex from the last few days (450k and 270k) are now staking. That's actually a good sign I think.

How do you know they are staking? Did you follow their transactions?
Activity: 378
The 2 biggest wallets on trex from the last few days (450k and 270k) are now staking. That's actually a good sign I think.
Where r u dev ?  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 350
when dev. delivers something more then pictures with codes and etc. there will be more buy support and the price will go up....for now its only do or die Smiley

The roadmap suggests the features are only conceptual at this stage. Nothing new and working for at least many months. That is not what most wanted to hear. Price will drop as speculators move to new coins. Heck there are more than 5 new high vol coins on bittrex this week. I will buy again under 1k. Probably.

Any word when dev comes back with news ?

All these people looking for news and awesome surprises everyday. Don't you understand? Try to imagine what it takes to do such work. You wouldn't be able even to make a coin. You aren't supporting Cypher, you just want to speculate on it. I am supporting Cypher because dev demonstrated passion and dedication, respecting all the deadlines he gave us, furthermore the combo key+core is a brilliant idea, IMHO. Coding is hard, just give him some time.
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1900-2300   Grin Grin Grin sell sell ur coin
Activity: 351
Any word when dev comes back with news ?
Pages:
Jump to: