Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 50. (Read 243253 times)

Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)
wtf are hardcoded nodes?
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
I'm seeing that the first address has about 100k cyp more than 2 days ago...so, we can even say that this coin is a scam, but someone like it and is buying it.
People don't care if a coin is scam or not, people care the coin that pump. and in the moment cyp dump in price, people greedy buy it.
Let's see what will they do with all this cyp. There's no reason to buy that amount of coing just hoping to see it pump, hope doesn't make coin pump.

How is this coin a scam? Just because you have not made money on it? Show proof it is a scam.

Notice how all the movements up are with some volume behind it but no volume when we dip. This could be interesting in the near future. Wait look the price didn’t go up immediately and things are not ready immediately it must be a scam oh no!!!

and another mouse has spoken Smiley let him do the job.... Grin
Activity: 826
I'm seeing that the first address has about 100k cyp more than 2 days ago...so, we can even say that this coin is a scam, but someone like it and is buying it.
People don't care if a coin is scam or not, people care the coin that pump. and in the moment cyp dump in price, people greedy buy it.
Let's see what will they do with all this cyp. There's no reason to buy that amount of coing just hoping to see it pump, hope doesn't make coin pump.

How is this coin a scam? Just because you have not made money on it? Show proof it is a scam.

Notice how all the movements up are with some volume behind it but no volume when we dip. This could be interesting in the near future. Wait look the price didn’t go up immediately and things are not ready immediately it must be a scam oh no!!!
Activity: 462
I love to trade
The number 1 wallet on trex is now up another 60-70k. Hmm who said this is an accumulation stage?

rule number one in trading: buy coin when price is down and sell when it`s up.  Wink

Yep. Rule number 2. It is easy to scare people into selling. Grin

lol you are right about that....like little mouse scare an elephant.... i don`t get that, but as long its bring me $$ i don`t care.... Grin
The number 1 wallet on trex is now up another 60-70k. Hmm who said this is an accumulation stage?

rule number one in trading: buy coin when price is down and sell when it`s up.  Wink

Yep. Rule number 2. It is easy to scare people into selling. Grin

rule number one in trading: buy coin when price is down and sell when it`s up.  Wink
Yeah fully investing in the idea of a bracelet sure is balls.

lol

he who dares wins..... Grin gets some lose some, who gives a fuck....Life goes on Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeah fully investing in the idea of a bracelet sure is balls.
Fudders and dumpers have killes this coin.
Such a shame!

Great potential,killed by community.

7 Million coin quoted 2k. This have to be at 20k. Not 2k.

Relax bro... the coin die only if devs stop working. Stay away some weeks and come back later Wink You could be surprised!

EDIT: Buy Archcoin today and sell it in one week. You will retrieve the money you invested in CYP for sure and then you can bag hold for all or nothing like me Wink

you have some balls to play that game, all or nothing.....

Yes, at this price I have but on other coins with only two decimals, I have no balls to play that game Wink

lol then you dont play all or nothing like me Smiley invest all btc you have on one coin and stay cool Smiley thats balls....
Activity: 351
any idea when next update will come?
The number 1 address on Trex just added another 20k plus in the last few mins. I have this feeling people are playing into his hands. Worried that it is going down so they keep selling. And once a pump happens they buy for a higher price then they sold because they dont want to miss the train.
Such a shame!

Relax bro... the coin die only if devs stop working. Stay away some weeks and come back later Wink You could be surprised!

EDIT: Buy Archcoin today and sell it in one week. You will retrieve the money you invested in CYP for sure and then you can bag hold for all or nothing like me Wink

you have some balls to play that game, all or nothing.....
Activity: 406
Don't be panic
This time is perfect to buy more cyp cheap
if you trust it you will be see to the moon in 2-3 days
if you can read grafic this is acumulation before real pump

Do you really trust it?
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
Such a shame!

take it easy it will be. lets give cypher some time to grow.

let all the dumpers sell their coins and then we willm see|:)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Such a shame!

Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
Don't be panic
This time is perfect to buy more cyp cheap
if you trust it you will be see to the moon in 2-3 days
if you can read grafic this is acumulation before real pump

Activity: 266
My advice to the team is to stop deliver update, after the last one the price dropped from 3k to 2k.
Do not update the community.
Thanks

Yes it seems that way, of course the real reason people are leaving is they have no patience. When a coin is new and high vol people are interested and expect a pump the same week. When the vol drops and there was no pump they move on. Now 8 bit is the latest shiny coin, we are now relying on something from the devs to not be a forgotten coin.
Activity: 266
What a dissapointment. They're releasing parts of a road map not news. news would be a bracelet for sale or a release of the mobile app not a plan to start making one. Dumped...

3 post and you are now an expert, fucking noobies accounts  Angry

Surely not his first Bct account.
Pages:
Jump to: