Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 62. (Read 243253 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
Update about the progress on our project: in this moment we're working on the technical documentation.
Sunday we're going to post the second part of the Cypherkey specs, where we describe the cypher software in detail.
We're very happy seeing the huge support you're giving to us, thank you again.

Cypher Team

Thanks for the update! I see Cypher it's still in Bittrex Top 10, this coin is very stable.

Much stable than TRON
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Update about the progress on our project: in this moment we're working on the technical documentation.
Sunday we're going to post the second part of the Cypherkey specs, where we describe the cypher software in detail.

Cypher Team

Thanks for the update! I see Cypher it's still in Bittrex Top 10, this coin is very stable.
Activity: 266
People will start to cash out when the price of any coin almost doubles in a few hours. It's natural and shakes out the weak hands before the real pump. It is not a bad idea to sell some yourself during this phase if you can rebuy lower.
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
It's called manipulation.
Up and down,down and up.

Enjoy the game.  Wink

this is not manipulation this is real price if more people interesting demand will be strong and price will be up
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

Cypher Team

Thank you for the continual updates, this coin will go places. Cool

Remember to RT
https://twitter.com/Theonescrypto/status/587879138553421824

and donate some CYP to increase  Voting bounty
https://twitter.com/Theonescrypto/status/587906221744721921
Activity: 250

Cypher Team

Thank you for the continual updates, this coin will go places. Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Interesting coin but 50% ICO wtf

Yeah,i joined ico at 700 satoshi.
Next time,join ico bro'!

And i have sell al at 1900 satoshi.

Now is 3.2k .
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Interesting coin but 50% ICO wtf
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
to us who sold at 3995..  cheers guys

Cheers! Bought yesterday at 2600, sold near the peak!

Thanks!

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

Cypher Team
It's called manipulation.
Up and down,down and up.

Enjoy the game.  Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
- 31337 -

Cypher Team
Well, 20k or more seems to be a dream in near future. But a 10k pump would definetly make my day!

For 6.6 million coins out,20k is not a dream. It depend if a strong buy support will appear.

Yep, 20k is pretty doable.
Activity: 426
Well, 20k or more seems to be a dream in near future. But a 10k pump would definetly make my day!

For 6.6 million coins out,20k is not a dream. It depend if a strong buy support will appear.

does someone knows some coin that have more or less 6.6 mil. coins and have a price in one point 20k or more? Just asking....

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
And what does this fuck mean? Braindead o_O

It was already decoded and explained a few pages back, where were you?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Activity: 462
I love to trade
And now the price is going up without those big buys
Pages:
Jump to: