Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 85. (Read 243257 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 334
CRYPTSY!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why are people still talking in this thread? This coin dumped hard, everyone is already on tron. RIP, REKT, Dump your bags and move on.

Go to watch games of throne and left this thread please.
Will send you a screen of my profit with CYP within one week when we hit 20k.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Why are people still talking in this thread? This coin dumped hard, everyone is already on tron. RIP, REKT, Dump your bags and move on.
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Guys I don't know you but seems that we're on the news!!

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Keep ignoring the copycat action, you have been warned.
What's the warning? 2 coin whit bittrex are a problem for you? NKT done great, and it's still active. So I'm not seeing the problem right here right now.
Btw thanks for it, I'll keep in mind if CYP die and people will know that your warning are legit, and I'll remind it to everybody if CYP will go up again, just to show that they dont have to listen to you anymore.

It's not a problem that CYP implements it too but then don't present it as an update coming from Cypher and give credit to the creator. Or at least come forward with a statement, silence is never good. Using free futuristic city wallpaper as theme is also not a problem.    

NKT is a good coin,undervaluated.
Problem with NKT was that dev didn't set-up an ICO and slowly fading away cause lack of donations form community.
It's hard to work as dev on a coin with no income for the dev.

CYP achieve some btc from ico....maybe the team already paid bittrex and cryptsy to get added with some of theyr btc collected. We never know this.

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Poloniex will be added this coin too Smiley
Wait it next week
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
What's the warning? 2 coin whit bittrex are a problem for you? NKT done great, and it's still active. So I'm not seeing the problem right here right now.
Btw thanks for it, I'll keep in mind if CYP die and people will know that your warning are legit, and I'll remind it to everybody if CYP will go up again, just to show that they dont have to listen to you anymore.

It's not a problem that CYP implements it too but then don't present it as an update coming from Cypher and give credit to the creator. Or at least come forward with a statement, silence is never good. Using free futuristic city wallpaper as theme is also not a problem.    
hahahahaha ...
let's see and remember ... the name id BTCCAT ...  Grin
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
Poloniex will be added this coin too Smiley
Wait it next week
Activity: 462
I love to trade
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Please don't confuse BTCCat with me again, thanks ! Smiley
legendary

Why NKT is not on cryptsy yet, if it so good coin?

Where do you see me type that it's a good coin? Could be, could be not. Actually NKT has been on the top of Cryptsy votelist, now 5th or so.

Shut up copycat of ocminer
Go to troll other coins loser  Grin

It's just a standard avatar of bitcointalk. You don't even have an avatar.

I'm not trolling just stating facts. This coin dev is either a copycat or the same person as NKT dev.
A real cypher would come up with original stuff.  
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Just wait for USA and then China to wake up!
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Shut up copycat of ocminer
Go to troll other coins loser  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

Why NKT is not on cryptsy yet, if it so good coin?
legendary
Addition to crypsty could skyrocket CYP till 50k.

There are a lot of coin that need to buy vote to be added to cryptsy.
Cyp was added after only 4 days.

See you on the moon...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

seems to be in a certain number of hours .
going back to 5k ... let's see .
do not be too late to buy at this price is very cheap .
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
I never understood the big love and hype for cryptsy. Seems just another exchange to me.
Activity: 868
Addition to crypsty could skyrocket CYP till 50k.

There are a lot of coin that need to buy vote to be added to cryptsy.
Cyp was added after only 4 days.

See you on the moon...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: