Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 81. (Read 243257 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
That's all folks for now , going down again  Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
2325 block more to go and then....boom  Shocked
Agree, in only 2k blocks people will se the buys wall triplicate in few hours!
Activity: 426
2325 block more to go and then....boom  Shocked
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone I am new here so go easy,  Does this coin stake as it says my weight is 105 network weight is 0.

I have the latest wallet etc..  What is wrong..   I like this coin and like to buy a lot but until I get this wallet working correct I will hold off.  I am all sync  and have about 10 connections,,  Also my trading tab does not work.  Just blank.
Any help would be grateful
Cheers

Any real answers for me please

Here the answer of the DEV yesterday to someone with your same problem.

UPDATE:

-DOWNLOAD NEW WINDOWS WALLET WITH BITTREX TRADING PLATFORM (with .dll included)
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZQJSxAyB!PAua3KfoOF71qm8ny7xpid2or0Twsbgs9-pzx3WeDM4

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package needed:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=5555

-Tomorrow we will release more information about our roadmap, in Cypher style of course.

All that seems to happen on the trading window is it loads a dark grey bg area with no content...

-Right-click and "reload" on grey windows if you get stuck.
Have you installed microsoft visual?

Yes, same thing for me, just a grey window with no content, and none-stop dumping of this coin, I'd say this is a clear scam.

-Be sure to run on windows 7-8
-Launch .exe directly inside folder(don't copy-paste .exe elsewhere)
-Don't delete any of the .dll files included,you need them to run since is built with qtmultimedia widget.

I know all of this and didn't move anything at all.  I literally extracted to desired location and ran it only to have this problem.

-Right-click and "reload" on grey page if you get stuck.

I already sat down with the developer yesterday and confirmed there was a problem and he was going to investigate today ideally as he had to find a windows 8.1 testbed to utilize.  Which the fact more and more people are starting to report this problem is only helping it gain traction to get investigated faster.  As something clearly is going wrong with the web wrapper being utilized to embed the website and from what I have gathered it seems to be a problem for those of us using windows 8.1, granted half the people reporting it haven't stated their OS version so I am going by the others who have.

I'm using win 8.1(fresh installation) and work properly.

So,please,go fudding somewhere else.
Format you pc and reinstall win 8.1 if you get problems.

Why are your words so fudding "something goin wrong-problems-investigated etc etc"?

Are you sherlock holmes?

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Hello everyone I am new here so go easy,  Does this coin stake as it says my weight is 105 network weight is 0.

I have the latest wallet etc..  What is wrong..   I like this coin and like to buy a lot but until I get this wallet working correct I will hold off.  I am all sync  and have about 10 connections,,  Also my trading tab does not work.  Just blank.
Cheers

UPDATE:

-Tomorrow we will release more information about our roadmap, in Cypher style of course.

All that seems to happen on the trading window is it loads a dark grey bg area with no content...

Yes, same thing for me, just a grey window with no content, and none-stop dumping of this coin, I'd say this is a clear scam.

-Don't delete any of the .dll files included,you need them to run since is built with qtmultimedia widget.

I know all of this and didn't move anything at all.  I literally extracted to desired location and ran it only to have this problem.

I already sat down with the developer yesterday and confirmed there was a problem and he was going to investigate today ideally as he had to find a windows 8.1 testbed to utilize.  Which the fact more and more people are starting to report this problem is only helping it gain traction to get investigated faster.  As something clearly is going wrong with the web wrapper being utilized to embed the website and from what I have gathered it seems to be a problem for those of us using windows 8.1, granted half the people reporting it haven't stated their OS version so I am going by the others who have.
I love to trade

Cheers

UPDATE:

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Cheers

If you read the launch post you would know staking hasn't started just yet.  "PoS initiation: 50 blocks before end of PoW"

As for the trading tab there is a problem yet unidentified with the web wrapper used to load bittrex in it.  I was talking with the dev on IRC yesterday about it but since at the time i was originally the only person who had actually proved there was a problem he was working to prepare to test things today under Windows 8.1 since it was the only version of Windows he hadn't tested it on due to lack of beta testers for the new wallet.  By now several others have confirmed a problem, so now it is clearly known that it is not a problem specific to my computer setup, and as such it should gain traction for getting fixed asap.
Activity: 28

Cheers

I love to trade
After seeing high demand for Qubit mining on my pool lately I ended up here...

I got some CYP, just in case, but, tell me, what makes this coin special?
"Us" the community!! No fud no shit. Only support! And probably a whale in the market
Activity: 8
After seeing high demand for Qubit mining on my pool lately I ended up here...

I got some CYP, just in case, but, tell me, what makes this coin special?
I love to trade
Sombody noticed that we're on Coinmarketcap?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cypher/
From 1.4 to 4.8 in half day(and sunday).
Train is running fast.
So just how long does deposits/withdraws take? Less than a minute?

It's very fast with the 3 nodes. Less than 3 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
overheard people on the train talking about this coin.. they loved its sci-fi theme and what it has to offer. This coin is a winner in all spheres!  Cool

Well the way I see it is...Tom cruise in mission impossible showed us you get on and off the train at high velocity...I prefer getting on at the station! Grin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
i just saw all the for sale coins practically gone on bittrex lol
Activity: 250
So just how long does deposits/withdraws take? Less than a minute?
Activity: 56
overheard people on the train talking about this coin.. they loved its sci-fi theme and what it has to offer. This coin is a winner in all spheres!  Cool
Activity: 18
To the Moon!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Congrats for getting on cryptsy so fast! Will keep and eye on you guys...
Would not be surprised with huge volume in the coming days...Pre pump? Who knows...
All the best!
thats exactly whats happening lol

I must admit I bought some early today on a dip...Posted my picks on cryptsy earlier!
OCminer is always ahead of the game! Lol

Cheers

i will help you: BUY AS MUCH A POSSIBLE.
Pages:
Jump to: