Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 95. (Read 243257 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
In-wallet trading isn't that special. Even a small coin like Nakamotodark has it or does CYP take it from them?
Or it is very special and NKT is hugely undervalued at 30 sat Grin

I agreed with ocminer  . trading in wallet not special ..

WE need new feature for future . copy n copy just  mining / buy > profit > sell  > and finally end

Me? Dont confused btccat with me Smiley

Lolololololol!!
Btca and ocminer have the same avatar.
Lol that's genius. Made the same mistake as well.

Now comes the fight:

OCminer is a FORK of BTCat? Or BTcat is a FORK of OCminer?
Which feature have OCminer? Pos phase of BTcat?

Activity: 826
In-wallet trading isn't that special. Even a small coin like Nakamotodark has it or does CYP take it from them?

WE need new feature for future . copy n copy just  mining / buy > profit > sell  > and finally end

Lolololololol!!
Lol that's genius. Made the same mistake as well.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

I agreed with btcat  . trading in wallet not special ..

wkwkwk > uhmm sorry for it :V

Lolololololol!!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

I agreed with btcat  . trading in wallet not special ..

WE need new feature for future . copy n copy just  mining / buy > profit > sell  > and finally end
Nuw rush of buyers!! they're eating everything!! tell me that they are fake.

Buying like crazy  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
New rush of buyers!! they're eating everything!! tell me that they are fake....
First 2 position on bittrex:

CRAVE: -60%
CYP: +14%

They are both great coins with great profit potential.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
I love to trade
For growth purposes the font should be changed on the original post.Anyways, I just sold a little bit of my big Navajo stack to buy some Cypher. Lets see how this goes!

Why have you bought CYPHER (have you seen the price dumped from 7k > 4k satoshi)? However I should buy another 0.50-1 bitcoin, because I think the price will go up when the dev team will release the new wallet (with bittrex integrated). You made a wise decision, and I'm sure you will make a huge profit!
huge or not depends on how much you invest, probably now if you buy 0.5/1 BTC, I'm not sure CYP will reach a 2X from 5k.
But for me there's a waves scheme behind. This huge volume and the high price @7400, then down to 4k, it's like the first wave.
Ok it had many waves before reach 7k, but all of them were small, chanching the price +/- 1k sat. And it was normal, every coin during the pump has up and down movement. So for me the dump form 7k to 4k it was one big waves, the the market go off, no body was moving it, only on cyp.
And the orders yesterday night was more sells than buy, but now is the oppisit. So people are accumulating it. IMHO
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
UPDATE:

-We need a couple(1 or 2) beta tester for new wallet with BITTREX trading platform(Windows based system) within next 8 hours.
-Join #cypher on freenode

I can test it, keep me a free spot.

I'm also interested, thanks.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
For growth purposes the font should be changed on the original post.Anyways, I just sold a little bit of my big Navajo stack to buy some Cypher. Lets see how this goes!

Why have you bought CYPHER (have you seen the price dumped from 7k > 4k satoshi)? However I should buy another 0.50-1 bitcoin, because I think the price will go up when the dev team will release the new wallet (with bittrex integrated). You made a wise decision, and I'm sure you will make a huge profit!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I love to trade
UPDATE:

-We need a couple(1 or 2) beta tester for new wallet with BITTREX trading platform(Windows based system) within next 8 hours.

I can test it, keep me a free spot.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
UPDATE:

im watching ... and ready to help if we can ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Alty is that really you? damn haven't heard that name in a while since cloak. The good ole days! Good to see you.

Yep and hi buddy... I been bagholding the same two coins (sdc and xai) for months without touching anything else.

After such a long quiet period maybe it's time to start playing again Smiley

UPDATE:

ooooh sounds good.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
- 31337 -
UPDATE:

The time of block height 50 is April 7 20:00:38, the time of block height 9359 is April 11 9:06:57. The time interval is less than 4 days. The block difference is 9309. If the block time is 2 mins as specified, the time interval should be 18618 mins, or 12.9 days.

Does it mean Cypher have big instamine?
after the launch there were about 10Gh/s and 130 miners. The pow was set to finish in 14 days, but some big miners reduced it in half the time.

So the difficulty retargeting algorithm does not work as expected.

The time of block height 5000 is April 9 16:48 (long after the initial launch), the time of block height 9418 is April 11 9:44. The time interval is less than 2 days. The block difference is 4418. If the block time is 2 mins as specified, the time interval should be 8836 mins, or 6.1 days.

We will reach 100 coin block very soon.
I love to trade
The time of block height 50 is April 7 20:00:38, the time of block height 9359 is April 11 9:06:57. The time interval is less than 4 days. The block difference is 9309. If the block time is 2 mins as specified, the time interval should be 18618 mins, or 12.9 days.

Does it mean Cypher have big instamine?
after the launch there were about 10Gh/s and 130 miners. The pow was set to finish in 14 days, but some big miners reduced it in half the time.
Pages:
Jump to: