Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 96. (Read 243257 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

Does it mean Cypher have big instamine?

50% of the coin circulation were ico'd

Alty is that really you? damn haven't heard that name in a while since cloak. The good ole days! Good to see you.
Activity: 588
How many current supply? Can't find it on coinmarketcap
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I do not mean the number of coins. It seems the block time or the difficulty target time is not right.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

The time of block height 50 is April 7 20:00:38, the time of block height 9359 is April 11 9:06:57. The time interval is less than 4 days. The block difference is 9309. If the block time is 2 mins as specified, the time interval should be 18618 mins, or 12.9 days.

Activity: 994
Merit: 260
)))))))))))))))))))) It will soon be more expensive than Bitcoin, buy and hold lol Grin Grin Grin

Keep on dreaming! Grin
You don't understand my sarcasm?  Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
men. all you people see is just $ signs... no quality discussion at all here about the coin

when you are talking $ in a altcoin , then at that time you 're talking about quality . is not it? Cheesy
I love to trade
That's when the developer will provide us with the service promised, and then we will buy, and crypto-world is already fed up with all sorts of liars.
Agree totally, but unless he made a fake screenshot yesterdayof the wallet with trex, I don't see any reason to believe that he was just lying
Activity: 406
)))))))))))))))))))) It will soon be more expensive than Bitcoin, buy and hold lol Grin Grin Grin

Keep on dreaming! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
men. all you people see is just $ signs... no quality discussion at all here about the coin
do not be late to buy ...
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Buy cheap and HOLD !!!
Activity: 537
Yeah, Cypher is slowly climbing up. Might be the next CRAVE.
Activity: 392
This is going to be epic!
Activity: 126
©
That's when the developer will provide us with the service promised, and then we will buy, and crypto-world is already fed up with all sorts of liars.

I think we a legitemate dev so far so good
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
I love to trade
Volume was stable in the past 7 hours, is not a bad situation, and price too 4k/5k. Today the dev should release the new wallet with bittrex in.
We'll see if him do it or not.
Now we have 15BTC in Buys and only 2BTC in sells or 48k Cyp in sell and 400k in Buys. People want them cheap.
Waiting for weak hand. If nobody sell the only answer is that the price is going to rise again.
EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING  Grin
Activity: 126
©
BUY AND HODL. THIS IS GONNA BE HUGE. PROMISES
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

only a couple of coins have ever achieved that - 42 coin is one ...

but lets hope ANY coins ANY of us invest in - do well ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: