Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DARF]Chain: ERP + tokens exchange on blockchain - page 4. (Read 7650 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Check on Waves DEX : orders are now 30 000 DARF at 0.0048 Waves
Do the math with actual change rates waves/BTC and you get 30 000 DARF for 0.15 BTC on waves dex.

Regular ICO price is 1.88 BTC for 30  000 DARF  0,0000625*30000.

So am i lying?

You can buy DARF with a 90% discount on Waves DEX.

Please withdraw your previous message as you are a liar spreading wrong staements

So someone clearly reads Bitcointalk... all offers are gone, price jumped 10x in late evening trade.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Do the math with actual change rates waves/BTC and you get 30 000 DARF for 0.15 BTC on waves dex.

So am i lying?

My friend, I find this topic interesting to participate in. Just opened DEX quotation and there is, indeed, a set of sell orders @ 0.0048 - 0.0050 Waves with a total amount for sale of roughly 95,000 DARF. So what's the difficulty? If you find the token attractive, don't hesitate and pick up them.

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

So am i lying?

Please withdraw your previous message as you are a liar spreading wrong staements
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

You can actually buy DARF token at 1/10 the price of the ICO.

Mixing this with a lack of interest for ICO related to regulation compliance right now (maybe the project comes to early?), and this sounds not good

Why do you speak untruth? Did someone pay you for this? We have raised enough funds to develop (you can see all stats on our website)  and now we are preparing for the alfa-release of crowd auditing system. DARF's tokens are traded on the DEX Waves exchange at a price comparable to their selling price on a presale.
Hi! Thank you for your support!
We plan ICO to 1st of November 

what your bounty still run? i made some report but still not get approve
please give some update if bounty has ended
thanks
I've already sent several reports, but they are still not verified

Thank you for your patience, now we finishing  checking august and start September, we will start payments for this and next week.

You can actually buy DARF token at 1/10 the price of the ICO.

Mixing this with a lack of interest for ICO related to regulation compliance right now (maybe the project comes to early?), and this sounds not good
Hi

The pre ICO is not a success unfortunately.
If the ICO fail, ie you do not reach your minimum token sell, what will happened to our funds?
Knowing that i bought many of your token on DEX exchange?

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

thanks
I've already sent several reports, but they are still not verified
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

thanks
hi surexchain, i'm support this project from this project start
but i still don't know when this project start ico sale and when it end
thanks
Forbes has published article based on our report

What motivates the creation of a ‘Sci-Fi’ ICO, as opposed to a scam or a fraud, is that there is “no intention to defraud its investors”, it is just that the actual goal of the ICO is rather hard to achieve realistically. That is the view contained in a report from DARFChain, an ERP system built on blockchain technology currently in the pre-ICO stage.

A good example would be the Peter Thiel-backed, SeaSteading Institute - if they would ever go to an ICO model. The project has solid, world recognized names backing it up. However, the idea of the project that is creating whole new countries in free areas of the ocean - is clearly very difficult to achieve, albeit not entirely impossible.

DARFChain’s report comes as Chinese regulators - including the China Securities Regulatory Commission and the China Banking Regulatory Commission - were to crack down on ICOs, according to Beijing-based media group Caixin.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/09/05/sci-fi-crypto-icos-versus-real-business-icos-breaking-down-the-hype/#8ff9703239f7
We got 4.6/5.0  from ICOBench!

https://icobench.com/ico/darfchain

Cool
Our 1st month work report

http://darfchain.com/#roadmap

Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
i'm joined twitter campaign, very hard to make report for your bounty but i think it's good
hope this project successful
hey dev , any update for this project? about bounty or icosale
how much raised  ERP ico sale and how much min caps for goals
thanks
My reports with links are not verified

all in process, sorry
Activity: 630