Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DARF]Chain: ERP + tokens exchange on blockchain - page 6. (Read 7650 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
So, #PreICO DARFChain starts on 01.08.
  We once again reworked the whitepaper, we finish the development of the prototype system now  and made a website redesign, - http://darfchain.com/
All bounty payments will go to the beginning of the ICO.

Ps-ps we still left tokens at a good price for early angel investors, there is a reference ;-)
Is the bounty company still operational?

Yes, sure. We make  focuse to preICO, now kindly rebiuld whitepaper, working for prototype and start PreICO  soon!
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Is the bounty company still operational?
Can anyone help me the rules about the signature bounty campaign?
I've checked here http://darfchain.com/en/bounty_cond but still got a little confused.
Thanks.

we prepare signatures  now and start signature bounty soon. You can subscribe our newsletter to track news.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Can anyone help me the rules about the signature bounty campaign?
I've checked here http://darfchain.com/en/bounty_cond but still got a little confused.
Thanks.
New beautiful picture how it works
How to add darfchain to waves? Where can I see the darfchain token to be put into asset waves?

http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/96NFBPoikAeacesZggFa6wBXAyczgZFyupbX5rJwFfdQ
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
@surexchain, the email you sent as of June 5, is all my bounty activities already confirmed/reviewed right?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi! There was an information how to fill out a bounty report on Twitter facebook?
Is that bounty program is live but this looking confusing how to submit the report on weekly basis if anybody interested in social media bounty campaign there are so many tabs. Please make it simple and up a bot to count it automatically.

Thank you for a feed back! We take it to our site development plan soon!
Sorry, I wish to make myself clear.
About signature campaign bounty, did we should give any reasonable explanation to any question asked in the original thread?
Or am I  misunderstand about the description.
Thanks.

Dear Sir, we are glad to give you explanation as well as possible, pls write me PM.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Is that bounty program is live but this looking confusing how to submit the report on weekly basis if anybody interested in social media bounty campaign there are so many tabs. Please make it simple and up a bot to count it automatically.
I like the idea of this coin, it push people to become an Enterpreneur, instead of being an employee.
I hope may people will be helped by this coins.

Thank you! Our thoughts are close!
Activity: 546
Sorry, I wish to make myself clear.
About signature campaign bounty, did we should give any reasonable explanation to any question asked in the original thread?
Or am I  misunderstand about the description.
Thanks.
Activity: 490
I like the idea of this coin, it push people to become an Enterpreneur, instead of being an employee.
I hope may people will be helped by this coins.
Dev, what's the supply of this coin? The rewards campaign isn't visibly interesting! Besides, what do you want? ICO? I'm too lazy and I read about! Dev, what's the supply of this coin? The rewards campaign isn't visibly interesting! Besides, what do you want? ICO? I'm too lazy and I read about! Is there a limit for 200 participants to the rewards?

Dear @Karodozo about supply - we issue token as programmable  application token, that users can use to pay for system service (mostly to write accounting transaction in blockchains).
About ICO.Besides ICO, we want to bring more happiness in our difficult and complex world, to let people doing business more easy and without fiat banking.
About bounty. Already near 100 participants in our bounty, we have no plans to make any limits!
Let's change world together! Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 272
Mycryptobank.io
How to add darfchain to waves? Where can I see the darfchain token to be put into asset waves?
i made twiter and facebook bounty report, when it get accepted?
thanks
Explain how to make a report?

Instruction about filling out a bounty  report will be ready soon. for a few days
Thanks for the answer. Wink
From what I read this project ended about 3 months more and all would want clarity before they waste time to do it. But I'm sure this will be a special project and
Hopefully this project successful
gotcha  Smiley Smiley

thanks

Instruction about filling out a bounty  report will be ready soon. for a few days

Thank you, it will be good, I think it's more understandable ..
thanks

Pages:
Jump to: