Author

Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency - page 6973. (Read 9722522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

we are growing, come and help mine darkcoin, and get a chance of winning the lottery pool.

once a week 50% of the fees, plus ive added a 100 drk on top, will be drawn,
to one lucky winner. tuesday TanteStefana Won 280 DRK.. is it your turn next?
legendary
Also, does anyone know the current total supply of Darkcoins?  Thanks.
about 400k
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
WTB DRK for USD/paypal or LTC.  Please pm me offers.   Also, does anyone know the current total supply of Darkcoins?  Thanks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Alright, everything has been changed over to darkcoin! The client source/images have been updated and can be found at:

https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin

Everything is compatible, just make sure to copy over your wallet from ~/.xcoin to ~/.darkcoin, and remember the clients will change from xcoin-qt to darkcoin-qt.

Thanks
I have some coins in my wallet xcoin, I have to do?
Should be that easy.

Great !

Thanks   Cheesy
Activity: 406
Alright, everything has been changed over to darkcoin! The client source/images have been updated and can be found at:

https://github.com/evan82/darkcoin

Everything is compatible, just make sure to copy over your wallet from ~/.xcoin to ~/.darkcoin, and remember the clients will change from xcoin-qt to darkcoin-qt.

Thanks
Should be that easy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Says a lot that the developer is buying his own coin in this thread Smiley

Indeed it does, and I have seen his account in the pool almost every day.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
This coin still needs a nice large community mining them though.  That Max guy has tens if not hundreds of thousands of people mining!  I just hope the old adage slow and steady wins the race will actually ring true!  I'm not going to blame the max guy or his coin designers/creators completely, though they  should have realized they  had lots of free advertisement apparently, so they should have planned this out better.  Unless the comments people are making are true, and they created chaos and mined up a fortune of coins after launch (only if people really buy them).  I hope people don't end up losing lots of real money to a scam Sad
I don't understand why maxcoin gets so much attention. The launch, from what I've heard, was beyond all critique, neither can I find any big technical innovations. I believe that most people simply follow the hype, there are too many coins to keep track of right now.

I moved my miners to MAX, mined a few, dumped them, made good money and I'm back to my long term investment, DRK. MAX was released with such a hype that it was pump and dump for a whole day, DRK is long term and getting followers by the minute Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
i run ./configure CFLAGS="-O3" in centos vps,and get configure: error: Missing required libcurl >= 7.15.2
so i yum install libcurl and get  
Package libcurl-7.19.7-37.el6_4.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do
 Huh Huh

yum install libcurl-dev

or

yum install curl-devel
This could be the bitcoin killer if there ever will be such coin? Really though, anonymity has a high value these days, and after silkroad got seized, this should be even more attractive.

As Eduffield has previously posted, the way all coins work now (except the ones that run transactions through established cloaking services) if anyone knows your number, they can see where you spend your coin, like having an open checking account, that shows anyone interested, where you spend your money.  I'm a private person, but don't do anything that illegal, I just want my privacy period.  That's why I like this coin!  I really wish I could buy some!!  It'd be the only coin I'd buy after researching everything I have this past month or so, LOL.  I'm a super newb to this myself.  no money though  Cry  LOL

I can spare you 20drk Smiley
(Im not that rich myself)
I don't understand why maxcoin gets so much attention. The launch, from what I've heard, was beyond all critique, neither can I find any big technical innovations. I believe that most people simply follow the hype, there are too many coins to keep track of right now.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i run ./configure CFLAGS="-O3" in centos vps,and get configure: error: Missing required libcurl >= 7.15.2
so i yum install libcurl and get 
Package libcurl-7.19.7-37.el6_4.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do
 Huh Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
This could be the bitcoin killer if there ever will be such coin? Really though, anonymity has a high value these days, and after silkroad got seized, this should be even more attractive.

As Eduffield has previously posted, the way all coins work now (except the ones that run transactions through established cloaking services) if anyone knows your number, they can see where you spend your coin, like having an open checking account, that shows anyone interested, where you spend your money.  I'm a private person, but don't do anything that illegal, I just want my privacy period.  That's why I like this coin!  I really wish I could buy some!!  It'd be the only coin I'd buy after researching everything I have this past month or so, LOL.  I'm a super newb to this myself.  no money though  Cry  LOL

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
This coin still needs a nice large community mining them though.  That Max guy has tens if not hundreds of thousands of people mining!  I just hope the old adage slow and steady wins the race will actually ring true!  I'm not going to blame the max guy or his coin designers/creators completely, though they  should have realized they  had lots of free advertisement apparently, so they should have planned this out better.  Unless the comments people are making are true, and they created chaos and mined up a fortune of coins after launch (only if people really buy them).  I hope people don't end up losing lots of real money to a scam Sad
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Well it would seem very bad if he was WTS ASAP !!1 Cheesy
legendary

we are growing, come and help mine darkcoin, and get a chance of winning the lottery pool.

once a week 50% of the fees, plus ive added a 100 drk on top, will be drawn,
to one lucky winner. tuesday TanteStefana Won 280 DRK.. is it your turn next?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045
Win7 i5-1.8ghz 2 threads-->26/27 khash/s per thread

There's a new version for win or just for linux?

Both (version c - experimental). The dev gave a link a few pages back.
Jump to: