Author

Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency - page 6974. (Read 9722522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036
Dash Developer
Looking to buy 10000 DRK, PM Me your offers!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
nice darkcoin gpu and asic resistant, i'm gonna mine it since i'm finally getting some shares here
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
sorry, but as I understand it, there is virtually no support for 32 bit systems because they perform so poorly.  What I would do is install 64 bit Ubuntu if your hardware can run it and run a miner that way.

If you do, don't let it update!!!  I lost like two hours again yesterday because an update messed up my gnome GRRR!!!

So anyways,  I checked out that MaxCoin, seems it's been given a lot of hype.  The comments from frustrated miners were quite funny.  I'm sure every launch is rough but this one seems to have hundreds of pages of rants, LOL. So I was wondering what the true innovations were with this coin?  Is it because he used a cpu algorithm (that he named after himself,LOL) Huh  That seems the only "new" thing and is hardly innovative, especially since our  eduffield has come up with a more difficult combination of 11 algorithms PLUS an almost finished and proven able to obscure the where and what of each transaction in the wallet, not using some website or service giving the user true privacy.

I like that eduffield is so low key, seems like a quiet little go-getter with a touch of ADD, LOL, love ya kid, I think you'll be well known someday, and doubt you want the attention, LOL

Is maxcoin from the scammy quark guy? Sorry If I offend anyone, I just know quark is supposed to be a scam.

the usual stuff with premining... i think premining is ok, up until something like max value as 10 blocks... thats it if they do more, then its for dumping thats how ive come to believe... also those that offer bounties then stall the payout for said bounties, scam i say... so its important to look at the parameters of a coin.. closely
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
sorry, but as I understand it, there is virtually no support for 32 bit systems because they perform so poorly.  What I would do is install 64 bit Ubuntu if your hardware can run it and run a miner that way.

If you do, don't let it update!!!  I lost like two hours again yesterday because an update messed up my gnome GRRR!!!

So anyways,  I checked out that MaxCoin, seems it's been given a lot of hype.  The comments from frustrated miners were quite funny.  I'm sure every launch is rough but this one seems to have hundreds of pages of rants, LOL. So I was wondering what the true innovations were with this coin?  Is it because he used a cpu algorithm (that he named after himself,LOL) Huh  That seems the only "new" thing and is hardly innovative, especially since our  eduffield has come up with a more difficult combination of 11 algorithms PLUS an almost finished and proven able to obscure the where and what of each transaction in the wallet, not using some website or service giving the user true privacy.

I like that eduffield is so low key, seems like a quiet little go-getter with a touch of ADD, LOL, love ya kid, I think you'll be well known someday, and doubt you want the attention, LOL

Is maxcoin from the scammy quark guy? Sorry If I offend anyone, I just know quark is supposed to be a scam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work

Activity: 532
BTC/DRK trading pair now live on Poloniex.

http://poloniex.com/market?currencyPair=BTC_DRK

That's awesome! 2 exchanges already. Thanks busoni
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
legendary
Is there a miner for win32??
dont think so.. to get anything decent you need 64 bit
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I have the same. How can I mine on 32bit?
Activity: 540
Is there a miner for win32??
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
miner v1.2c
Q6600 2.4 == 150 kh
legendary
Can a developer help me understand the difference between this and anoncoin?  How is your anonymity going to be different from theirs (if theirs is even anonymous)?

Thanks.

well, im not a developer, but

anoncoin will depend on Coin mixer services operating through i2p, while darkcoin will have it baked into the wallet itself.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Can a developer help me understand the difference between this and anoncoin?  How is your anonymity going to be different from theirs (if theirs is even anonymous)?

Thanks.
legendary
One more thing...... Should I be using stratum proxy?
for mining, its build into the mining client, and yes, because that makes the server work less...
Activity: 854
If someone would like to send me a Darkcoin so I can test deposits and withdrawals, I'll get this up on Poloniex. Address: XxR65tCPwZipznhA3YdB2hBkhNUeK9A7fS
Awesome!  Poloniex is an excellent up and coming exchange in my opinion.  Keep up the great work.
Activity: 826
Anyone looking to sell some Darkcoin? PM me.
Activity: 768
One more thing...... Should I be using stratum proxy?
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
If someone would like to send me a Darkcoin so I can test deposits and withdrawals, I'll get this up on Poloniex. Address: XxR65tCPwZipznhA3YdB2hBkhNUeK9A7fS

I sent you some, Poloniex would be nice.
legendary
Datum: 2014-02-07 17:50
Till: XxR65tCPwZipznhA3YdB2hBkhNUeK9A7fS
Belasta: -1.00 DRK
Nettobelopp: -1.00 DRK
Transaktions-ID: 42229fcbb3d6191b8f341a4b8a963949fbf874e96739eaf715fae38d40f161f6
Jump to: