Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Datacoin] Datacoin blockchain start announcement (Minor code upd + logo) - page 87. (Read 171852 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
Just curious, since its only cpu, whats everyones primes per second?

i5 3570  ~ 1700 pps

Is there any pool for mining DTC?

Not that XPM pools are all that spectacular, but I'm rather surprised considering it's an XPM fork, that we haven't seen any.

There's still no adopted miner except datacoin-hp built-in one, so no matter for pool. Only just now  Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

i5 3570  ~ 1700 pps

Not that XPM pools are all that spectacular, but I'm rather surprised considering it's an XPM fork, that we haven't seen any.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Still getting the odd block solo mining.

Not sure about the prospects of this coin; so will turn off once I go 24 hours without one.
DTC unofficial team
Did anybody use senddata so far?
Show me your TxIds (for retrieving the data) please!

just double-checked that, all works! But remember that you need original datacoin source, not datacoin-hp!
TXID is   81d541a73f629e8bbf325e410637a06a3db9f2e6f516b3f681032428e6b92afa
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

i5 3570  ~ 1700 pps

DTC unofficial team

Maybe you're using datacoin-hp, it doesn't have such method. Use datacoin instead (links in OP)
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Activity: 481
Merit: 252
@oocook5u:  relay OP_RETURN TxOut does not write anything to the blockchain.  The message is only passed to an address.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is there a formula for the fees when just sending data?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I'm no designer but here is a simple logo. If acceptable it can be used as a placeholder until something better comes along. Free to use as a logo for Datacoin client or services.

DKMdRfJ1hch8gMioSvx19uuGrQUDTWckA6 if it's worth tipping Wink

Hopefully someone will do better!

yeah quite nice but how about something like a suitcase where the handle is the curve of the D  indicating storage etc  ?

Yeah, looks good - these 6 connected circles describe idea of the coin.

+1!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Is there anyone who knows Chinese? I think we should make a promotion in Chinese section. They're worried about Internet censorship, so this coin can be interesting for them.

sadly not, but if you find someone, you might as well try to get the coin on bter
DTC unofficial team
Is there anyone who knows Chinese? I think we should make a promotion in Chinese section. They're worried about Internet censorship, so this coin can be interesting for them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I'm no designer but here is a simple logo. If acceptable it can be used as a placeholder until something better comes along. Free to use as a logo for Datacoin client or services.

top one! Wink both look very nice
DTC unofficial team

yeah quite nice but how about something like a suitcase where the handle is the curve of the D  indicating storage etc  ?

Yeah, looks good - these 6 connected circles describe idea of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

yeah quite nice but how about something like a suitcase where the handle is the curve of the D  indicating storage etc  ?
Activity: 458
That logo is awesome, it looks modern but has a bit of a retro vibe to it.
I think I prefer the text without border (top one) better. Actually not sure, both cool.

Thanks. Just noticed that maxsolnc is running a logo competition here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/datacoin-logo-contest-338986
Activity: 249
That logo is awesome, it looks modern but has a bit of a retro vibe to it.
I think I prefer the text without border (top one) better. Edit: Actually not sure, both cool.
Activity: 458

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Are there any plans for exchange service for Datacoin?
DTC unofficial team
Launched IRC for datacoin on https://webchat.freenode.net  , channel #datacoin
Pages:
Jump to: