Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 19. (Read 82588 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

The thing is we dont care.. if you bought your first btc and they were less then 15 bucks, you wouldn't care either. Now its all about the fun and the game!

Strange concept to me, but I guess to each their own. If I hit it big with btc early on and had so much money, I'd think I could find much better ways to spend my time than trolling on a forum. I mean, there must be many other fun things to do. Again, maybe that's just me.

Well, like you said "to each their own" I have traveled the world, put away for retirement, purchased property, I have all the cars I want and shopping bores me. My GF is a FT student so I have a fair share of time on my hands..

When you become rich you'll fuck with people because you can.. Its too fun not to.

You're poor as fuck, you leak frustration...
You panic like a retard because you bought DCM in with the BTC from the IPO, and now, you are angry cause you're out of the team, desperately trying to bake this coin look bad.

I see lots of people like you... "look at me, I have so much money, I travel the world..."

You're a pest dude, stealing 22 BTC from an IPO...you're poor as fuck believe me...poor in any way possible, intelligence, money, character...I bet you even have an ugly fat wife...because you're frustration on this forum is out of the charts...

So stop dreaming with your eyes wide opened...
The truth is too clear...you're a sad sad person, who never achieved something in his life, and is craving for attention on the internet
I mean...how low you must be to threaten somebody on the internet to pay you BTC...

Yeah.. ok... I have btc so old its collecting dust. I'm talking 50 BTC blocks still in tact in my wallets. Dont be greedy and maybe you'll have some money too one day!

you said smart ppl got out early but u were left with 40k, you couldn't sell, now you are asking if anyone wants to buy 100k, if you were as rich as you claim, you wouldn't even be worried about selling this, you would just stick them in a wallet and forget about them, i call bullshit on almost every single thing u have claimed, i think you have fuck all money, because ppl with shitloads of money, don't carry on like you do, you say u have all the cars u want..i bet there real nice since your filthy rich, if u have what u claim prove it, take a picture of you in front of your cars holding up a piece of paper with ur user name on it, and post it here for all to see, would take 2 min and prove me wrong, but you wont do it, because your full of shit, any one with as much cash as u don't rip off 20btc, i think you still live in your mothers basement, but you could take the photo, and shut me up..bet u don't

Haha
+1111111
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
you said smart ppl got out early but u were left with 40k, you couldn't sell, now you are asking if anyone wants to buy 100k, if you were as rich as you claim, you wouldn't even be worried about selling this, you would just stick them in a wallet and forget about them, i call bullshit on almost every single thing u have claimed, i think you have fuck all money, because ppl with shitloads of money, don't carry on like you do, you say u have all the cars u want..i bet there real nice since your filthy rich, if u have what u claim prove it, take a picture of you in front of your cars holding up a piece of paper with ur user name on it, and post it here for all to see, would take 2 min and prove me wrong, but you wont do it, because your full of shit, any one with as much cash as u don't rip off 20btc, i think you still live in your mothers basement, but you could take the photo, and shut me up..bet u don't

It's pointless to argue with a troll in such a manner. All you need to know about him is:
When you become rich you'll fuck with people because you can.. Its too fun not to.

Rich or poor, it doesn't matter. Bob is what his signature claims he is.

Better to talk about the coin than a person trolling. At least it may be a more interesting conversation that way.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

The thing is we dont care.. if you bought your first btc and they were less then 15 bucks, you wouldn't care either. Now its all about the fun and the game!

Strange concept to me, but I guess to each their own. If I hit it big with btc early on and had so much money, I'd think I could find much better ways to spend my time than trolling on a forum. I mean, there must be many other fun things to do. Again, maybe that's just me.

Well, like you said "to each their own" I have traveled the world, put away for retirement, purchased property, I have all the cars I want and shopping bores me. My GF is a FT student so I have a fair share of time on my hands..

You panic like a retard because you bought DCM in with the BTC from the IPO, and now, you are angry cause you're out of the team, desperately trying to bake this coin look bad.

I see lots of people like you... "look at me, I have so much money, I travel the world..."

You're a pest dude, stealing 22 BTC from an IPO...you're poor as fuck believe me...poor in any way possible, intelligence, money, character...I bet you even have an ugly fat wife...because you're frustration on this forum is out of the charts...

The truth is too clear...you're a sad sad person, who never achieved something in his life, and is craving for attention on the internet
I mean...how low you must be to threaten somebody on the internet to pay you BTC...

Yeah.. ok... I have btc so old its collecting dust. I'm talking 50 BTC blocks still in tact in my wallets. Dont be greedy and maybe you'll have some money too one day!

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

When you become rich you'll fuck with people because you can.. Its too fun not to...

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Just ignore him. We have a good project, the devs just need time.

+1
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Just ignore him. We have a good project, the devs just need time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

When you become rich you'll fuck with people because you can.. Its too fun not to...

Activity: 148
Bob please. Why are you doing this?
If you got an argument with the Devs... its no point trolling here. They already received the money, theres nothing we can do about it.

Why would you want to do anything about the fact that the devs have received the IPO money? They've (so far) proven that it's still there and they seem intent on spending it responsibly.
Activity: 868
legendary

If you got an argument with the Devs... its no point trolling here. They already received the money, theres nothing we can do about it.

You're only damaging the actual investors who did not do anything to you. In fact, they all trusted you and even gave you their money during IPO.

Those are the only people you're causing harm to with your behaviour...

I feel you, you make sense.. I;m just trying to save you guys a few bucks though... if the coin keeps going like this you'll lose it all..

Anyway.. I'm gone from tomorrow for a bit.. decided it was time to take another little trip. so I'll be MIA for the next few days!

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1232

You're only damaging the actual investors who did not do anything to you. In fact, they all trusted you and even gave you their money during IPO.

Those are the only people you're causing harm to with your behaviour...

Activity: 148
Like the coin, the team and the fact that they seem to have a roadmap. Huge upside potential.

Don't like the BobSurplus (Destroyer of EMC2) troll. Glad the team dumped him early on.
legendary
Please start a moderated tread. This has to stop.

What's your problem?? I cant share my views on the thread? Its an open forum so I believe I have to right to be here and speak..

Wanna buy a 100K or so DCM?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Please start a moderated tread. This has to stop.
legendary

Interesting mindset. I guess this is one case of truth in advertising... you have lived up to your signature.

What can I say, I aim to please! Smiley

Interesting mindset. I guess this is one case of truth in advertising... you have lived up to your signature.
legendary

That happens when no new features are introduced that create intrinsic value for the coin.

Marketing only worked out for DOGE so far.

Did I miss the marketing campaign for this coin? I do realize the coin has been out for months, and it's been marketed heavily, with that 22 btc campaign Bob arranged... but somehow I guess I missed it.
legendary
WOW, ZERO action for dcm today.. the exchange is so quiet I see tumbleweeds blowing by.. To whoever is looking to buy 15K dcm @ 7002. Up your bid to 10K sat and you have a deal.

If anyone wants to purchase my 45K coins or the 60+K coins one of my investors are holding just pm me and we'll make it happen.

If you truly have that many coins you wish to sell, and one of your investors does as well, I assume you realize if you simply stay quiet and away from this thread, you may actually get the price you want, or better.

Pages:
Jump to: