Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 21. (Read 82588 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Oh wow! You guys are in for a rude awaking!  Grin

stolen money give bad luck and karma ... for you and your family

What do you mean stolen money?? I did not take anything.. you're team leader Kreative fired me, did not ask for any coins or even talk with me about it first. I have spent the btc on a marketing campaign, I will be traveling the bitcoin conferences and telling people to check out dcm...
My job is done and I have not stolen one penny!

You guys are going to lose everything though!

Mark my words.

You are not needed or welcomed on our thread. You made your statements and accusations, if you continue we will create a moderated thread and delete every post you make. Just go away Bob, there's no reason anymore for you to stay here, let the past be the past. Remember this, all I asked was that you delete your posts on other coins threads, this is how you got to this point. You don't need attention anymore, just move on.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
i come to report this ...well i got my stake finaly today morning Cheesy ....

now i moved all my DCM to bittrex ... then resend them to wallets into smaller parts as 350 DCM per trans ... so its easier to stake

You don't have to do that if you already have them into the wallet Smiley
There will be no issue

I think he was having issues before with his wallet not staking.  He transferred larger sums into his wallet and it didn't stake.  So he moved everything out, and then back in, in smaller increments on the devs recommendation and it worked.  I have done large sum transfers myself, but I never had an issue with staking.

I have one big(ger) sum moved into my wallet. (initial IPO purchase) and after 24 hours staking, time expected to receive went from 12 minutes to 3 minutes, another 24 hours later it went from 3 minutes to 2 minutes...
Probably it is normal but it is very frustrating to see 3 minutes for 24 hours!  Tongue
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

What do you mean stolen money?? I did not take anything.. you're team leader Kreative fired me, did not ask for any coins or even talk with me about it first. I have spent the btc on a marketing campaign, I will be traveling the bitcoin conferences and telling people to check out dcm...

Mark my words.

If you're job is done, why not just leave us alone, instead of coming in here to try and destroy things?  Just leave DCM be, and move on to something else. 
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mark my words.

just shut up and go away ....
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Mark my words.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
legendary
How much time it's needed for receive the first stake coins?

i got my stakes today ... got 5xxx DCM .... deposited into wallet at 5/6/2014

Coins have to be in your wallet for 24 hours.
Merit: 101

now i moved all my DCM to bittrex ... then resend them to wallets into smaller parts as 350 DCM per trans ... so its easier to stake

There will be no issue

I think he was having issues before with his wallet not staking.  He transferred larger sums into his wallet and it didn't stake.  So he moved everything out, and then back in, in smaller increments on the devs recommendation and it worked.  I have done large sum transfers myself, but I never had an issue with staking.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Question for anyone that is staking right now.  How often are you seeing payments?  Once a day?  or more? 

I'm curious because that first day I got 24, followed by 0.3 a few hours later.  Then yesterday I received a single stake for 6 coins.  I guess I'm used to seeing payments every hour or every few hours (but at least 5 a day) with some of my other wallets.  Just curious what you guys are experiencing.

in 6 days time i got 2 mining payments, one of 4 and one of 8 DCM
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

There will be no issue
Question for anyone that is staking right now.  How often are you seeing payments?  Once a day?  or more? 

I'm curious because that first day I got 24, followed by 0.3 a few hours later.  Then yesterday I received a single stake for 6 coins.  I guess I'm used to seeing payments every hour or every few hours (but at least 5 a day) with some of my other wallets.  Just curious what you guys are experiencing.
legendary

Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
the block explorer lists incoming and outgoing payments from my wallet,
that did not take place and are not shown in my wallet.
The balance total however is correct.

How is this possible?  I am multipool mining and I am staking.

All these transactions below are shown in the block explorer but not processed in my wallet.
Is the system somehow skimming my dcm-address...?

20b4f29d1f...   8532   2014-06-10 07:13:25   1502.68   
20b4f29d1f...   8532   2014-06-10 07:13:25   1502.693737   
20b4f29d1f...   8532   2014-06-10 07:13:25   (3000.487162)   
e31cb7fd3f...   8533   2014-06-10 07:13:55   2504.08   
e31cb7fd3f...   8533   2014-06-10 07:13:55   2504.086829   
e31cb7fd3f...   8533   2014-06-10 07:13:55   (4999.99998)   

Its a POS transaction...
When your wallet mints coin, your coins are moved into the Stake state, and back into your Balance, alongside with the minted coins.
In block explore, you'll see your total coins moving in and out all the time when you receive minted coins.

Its nothing worong
And remember to keep up your Mintpal voting whenever you get a chance.

We are #306 (with 79 votes).

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Edited to add: And if you haven't put your 1 vote in on Poloniex, here's the link for that: https://poloniex.com/voting
Dev, just wanna congratulate you guys on the effort so far. Looks like the trend have reversed, we've been building better buy order on bittrex after the bobpocalypse.

I'm now back to getting optimistic about the future of the coin. Might re-buy some soon if the trend stay the same in a few days.

Smiley

I saw that buying picked up last night.  It's nice to see!  And the sponsor link on Bittrex is nice to see.  

We're severely undervalued for the total number of coins and how active the dev team is.  I mean come on....what other coin out there as a dev team like this one, with a REAL plan?  Not many, and when people start noticing.....the sky is the limit.  I'd say the other term, but damn....I can't stand that one.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Dev, just wanna congratulate you guys on the effort so far. Looks like the trend have reversed, we've been building better buy order on bittrex after the bobpocalypse.

I'm now back to getting optimistic about the future of the coin. Might re-buy some soon if the trend stay the same in a few days.

Smiley
wallenstein, thx for replying.

The problem is I did not have any outgoing payments yet, I only bought and stacked DCM.
How can the blockexplorer show outgoing transactions when I did not do any outgoing transactions?

For some reason (and I don't understand it either), POS coin blockchains always look like this.  This happens with DCM, and it happens with my BC wallet, and DRM (when I had it).  

Sometimes I have coins move in and out without receiving a stake (and nothing in the log).  It's random, but it does happen.
Pages:
Jump to: