Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 66. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
What makes this coin special? I see so much volume in Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Wallet needs to have coin control with stake weight.

EDIT - actually I see coin control now, didn't see it in the source. But still weight would be nice.
Activity: 196
OMG I didn't know it was you guys doing this coin. I wish someone had told me earlier lol. Oh I missed out big time only bought a few in the IPO because some peeps in trollbox alerted me. I been worried mainly about my son's health so not been as active as I wished. Can I do a blog promotion for it? Smiley

Hiya Qi long time no see Smiley hope all is well with the family. I will discuss with the team regarding a bounty for your blogging and get back to you. Outside of that glad to see you in DCM !

Thank you both for the kind welcome..I forgot do you want the ANN in Chinese as well? Hubby is a certified licenses translator.. Grin

Yes absolutely, PM me your DCM address for the bounty on the Chinese translation once it is complete, and thank you.

EDIt: He can yell at me for making it so lengthy LOL.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
OMG I didn't know it was you guys doing this coin. I wish someone had told me earlier lol. Oh I missed out big time only bought a few in the IPO because some peeps in trollbox alerted me. I been worried mainly about my son's health so not been as active as I wished. Can I do a blog promotion for it? Smiley

Hiya Qi long time no see Smiley hope all is well with the family. I will discuss with the team regarding a bounty for your blogging and get back to you. Outside of that glad to see you in DCM !

Thank you both for the kind welcome..I forgot do you want the ANN in Chinese as well? Hubby is a certified licenses translator.. Grin

Activity: 252
Back now

Server didnt expect moon so quick Smiley

Yeah their servers and our team were both caught unaware, I didnt even get my last 2 btc to bittrex in time to get more coins. Oh well lesson learned coinbase !

And stupid idiot me didn't even bother to come check the ann thread or I would have tried to get btc to buy more but I only knew of it at the end zzzzzzzzzzz

Nice to see you here qiwoman!  Hopefully the few you got will turn out to be a nice sum.  I wanted more myself, but it went from about 400,000 left to nothing in an hour!
Back now

Yeah their servers and our team were both caught unaware, I didnt even get my last 2 btc to bittrex in time to get more coins. Oh well lesson learned coinbase !

And stupid idiot me didn't even bother to come check the ann thread or I would have tried to get btc to buy more but I only knew of it at the end zzzzzzzzzzz
legendary
Activity: 1246

It's still early, only 3x IPO price plenty of room to grow.
Back now

Activity: 476
Back now

Activity: 938
Bittrex DCM market is disabled.  Any reason why?  
i have same question to
i'm here to know what happen?

is up again
Activity: 322
Bittrex DCM market is disabled.  Any reason why? 
Same question here
Bittrex DCM market is disabled.  Any reason why? 
Unless a member of the community steps forward and offers to create a nice Block Explorer for Digital Commerce I will be contacting "Dasource" to create one for us. Please let me know otherwise as his BE's are top notch as well. We have one 3/4 done but honestly...I am not a fan of it and my team needs some rest. (don't want to drive the coders mad!)

dasource is a good option.  He's created quite a few of them and he's pretty darn good. 
Unless a member of the community steps forward and offers to create a nice Block Explorer for Digital Commerce I will be contacting "Dasource" to create one for us. Please let me know otherwise as his BE's are top notch as well. We have one 3/4 done but honestly...I am not a fan of it and my team needs some rest. (don't want to drive the coders mad!)
The wallet is a thing of beauty.  Nice job on it!
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
You guys have got to be kidding us with this crap.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Interesting idea here, I'm gonna keep a watch on this. Grabbed a few coins at these cheap price, already nice return but lets hold. This could be special.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
did I overlook how often the multipool will do it's DCM payouts?

How will I get paid?
We make trades with the minted alt-coins, buy Digital Commerce (DCM) for the best possible price on different exchanges and make payments directly to your wallet address used during mining at least once per 48 hours. Details of your shares, hash-rate and transaction history are provided on your miner page (in progress) which also includes profitability estimates based on current market prices.

Thank you qawzsx 
I completely missed that  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: