Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet. - page 70. (Read 82589 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Looks like a promising coin, and IPO is going fast. I'm in!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
We need only 1 person with a little bit of btc and the ipo is over

be fast before its to late  Grin
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
I've already began reaching out to several merchants about accepting Digital Commerce once our API and plugins are complete.
legendary
When this coin reach a marketcap of 10 million dollar, than it will change my life.

Devs i believe in you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Why not put any remaining coins in a stabilisation fund like for Nautilus?

While this idea is good in theory its not a perfect system. We will offer a cushion to support the price and build on that over time to try and dissuade market manipulation. Again though, even our IPO is no match for any of the big whales out there, I pray for slow steady growth though.

I hope so.....because whales can destroy a coin in no time.  Always a fear getting into a new alt.  Would love it if DCM could break that trend and become a coin that people want to hold, use with merchants, and grow as a whole.
Activity: 196

While this idea is good in theory its not a perfect system. We will offer a cushion to support the price and build on that over time to try and dissuade market manipulation. Again though, even our IPO is no match for any of the big whales out there, I pray for slow steady growth though.
I messaged bittrex regarding these sales and will report their response unless Bill or Richie see this post and want to give an official response. Will keep the community posted.
legendary
Activity: 952
and how much coins the 6 devs bought?

Look back a couple pages.  Each dev has responded with what they've purchased and/or what they planned on purchasing.  Most will be in the 1 BTC range.
legendary
When the devs are not fucking scammer and they really make a real good coin (with anonymous features), than everyone can make so much profit with this ipo.
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Is this a one time IPO whether they sell out or not?  No 2nd or 3rd IPOs?

There are currently no plans for a 2nd IPO as the current funding should allow us to achieve our goals for the next few years by my calculation. At that point, a second IPO should not be necessary.

As for the coins that are selling under the IPO price - It's because IPO holders are selling at a cheaper price for one reason or another and we are not sure of their motives. The IPO for dCM remains stable at 10k sat.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Okay, weird question now.

I just checked the ipo to see how it was selling, and see some coins being sold below ipo prices. How is this even possible?

maybe some people who bought the coin and dont want it anymore sell it a little bit lower, so people buy it.

Ah, yeah, I'm an idiot. For some reason I figured this was like the polo ipo, where the market wasn't even functional yet. It'd probably help if I didn't have like three windows open at once and looked a bit closer.

It's still bizarre, but certainly possible.
legendary

I just checked the ipo to see how it was selling, and see some coins being sold below ipo prices. How is this even possible?

maybe some people who bought the coin and dont want it anymore sell it a little bit lower, so people buy it.

I just checked the ipo to see how it was selling, and see some coins being sold below ipo prices. It wasn't many, but how is this even possible?

legendary
and how much coins the 6 devs bought?

I believe they stated they will destroy any coins leftover after the ipo is over. But the way things are looking, it does appear they will sell out.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Have you submitted to coinmarketcap yet? Should be done ASAP. This is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

Once our wallet is released we can create the Block Explorer, CMC won't accept  us until the B.E. is complete. Rest assured it will be the first thing we do after the BE goes live Smiley
FINALLY a coin that knows what to invest in. To be sustainable you gotta aim at making your coin purposefull for using. Technology is just temporary....

Excellent point and exactly how I feel.
legendary
Activity: 952
Pages:
Jump to: