Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 32. (Read 182580 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Do you know, what are prerequisites for compiling or running downloaded wallet on linux? For example on Lubuntu 14.04?

To run the precompiled wallet you need:
libdb5.1++ libboost-system1.55.0 libboost-filesystem1.55.0 libboost-program-options1.55.0 libboost-thread1.55.0

Proposed dependencies for compilation:
qt4-qmake libqt4-dev libdb5.1++-dev g++ libleveldb-dev libssl-dev libboost1.55-all-dev

I have updated the 64-bit archive with the info file and uploaded 32-bit version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6g9z223pkrofxy/deepcoin-0.8.7.2-32_bit.tar.gz?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qa5uqqtseymiyh4/deepcoin-0.8.7.2-64_bit.tar.gz?dl=0
Activity: 472
Any plans for future development?
Activity: 442
Great news!

Thanks for all who have contributed!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Good man demon85!

I woke up with 18 minutes left in the voting, and DCN trailing by about 10 votes.  I sent another 20 votes and hoped they would make it in time.  They did!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Awesome work people.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Voting round finished. Winner is Deepcoin with 424 votes! (0.2749 BTC + 149 free).

You did it!  Smiley
i get angry to lemurcoin and voted 20 + 20 more, total 80 votes from me, i am done Grin

Indeed well done voters.

An, err, "meme" style coin has made it's way to the top of the voting list (only beating us by about 5 votes at the moment), as it is running a heavy campaign to do so in it's Ann thread (including paying people to vote). That's their prerogative! Smiley 

Our Deep community gets behind DCN because it's good, not because we're paid to Smiley and that's the way it should be.

Anyhow, 5.5 hours to go until the vote is over for the week. We'll see how it goes. I agree with bigc - it's not a huge deal if we need to wait another week for ccex. It's obviously going to happen soon, one way or another! Smiley
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
ok, i made deepcoin first place for now  Smiley

Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
everyone open a support ticket at miningrigrentals.com and betarigs.com and ask them to add deephash algo. I don't think it matters if we go to c-cex next week.. it might be better that way we can stay on top of the voting list for another week and get free advertising

Great idea! Also, don't forget folks, we have over 140k DCN up for grabs for bounties, community contributions, etc. Get to it! Smiley

BOUNTIES

• Promotional Art / Graphics - 500 each - 8 Available 2 Claimed
  • Alternative Language OPs - 500 DCN each - 20 Available
  • Articles Regarding DEEPCoin on Websites w/ Minimum of 100 Unique Visitors Per Day - 1000 DCN each - 10 Available
  • Web Wallet - 1500 DCN - 1 Available
  • Rich List - 1500 DCN - 1 Available
  • Mining Pools - 2000 DCN each - 4 Available 1 Claimed
  • Mobile Wallet Apps (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) - 5000 DCN each - 3 Available
  • Tipper Bots (Reddit, Twitter, Youtube, Google+) - 5000 DCN each - 4 Available
  • Web Shops - 5000 DCN each - 2 Available
  • Gambling (Dice, Craps, Poker) - 5000 DCN each - 3 Available
  • Exchanges - 7500 DCN each - 1 Available  1 Claimed
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
everyone open a support ticket at miningrigrentals.com and betarigs.com and ask them to add deephash algo. I don't think it matters if we go to c-cex next week.. it might be better that way we can stay on top of the voting list for another week and get free advertising
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Do you know, what are prerequisites for compiling or running downloaded wallet on linux? For example on Lubuntu 14.04?
Activity: 381
DeepCoin is the 2nd in C-Cex voting list  Smiley : https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
how do you vote for free?

I guess it is for free if you will vote for a coin for the first time, meaning the first vote for the coin is free, then the second one etc.. will be fir btc.
yes i did...but to pay an exchange so the exchange can make money is  Shocked

I know what do you mean..
Activity: 381
DeepCoin is the 2nd in C-Cex voting list  Smiley : https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
how do you vote for free?

I guess it is for free if you will vote for a coin for the first time, meaning the first vote for the coin is free, then the second one etc.. will be fir btc.
voted 1 free + 15 with btc =16 votes from me  Wink come on everybody, at least send some btc like 0,010 or 0,005

Activity: 266
Cool coin, voted and just sent 0.0044btc to the voting address. So that's 5 votes from me Smiley

Here is the voting address: 1EN6i4dU6X3Kdfw8uv5XZS1smWFsyPFLYS (1 vote = 0.001 BTC)

Good luck Deepcoin!
Activity: 700
You have my Vote, I like the algo very much!.

19 hours left if we want to get in this week.  Smiley

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Pages:
Jump to: