Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 28. (Read 182590 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Using sphminer in the op with the suggested settings on supernova pool and getting the dreaded "share is above target" on a pair of 280x's. Any suggestions?

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
Started my 750ti rig and pointed it at suprnova's pool. 97% reject rate. What am I missing?

which algo are u using ? Smiley

Downloaded the miner from the OP. settings;

sgminer -k deepcoin -o stratum+tcp://deep.suprnova.cc:3223 -u WarrEagle.deep -p pass -I 13 -g 4 -w 128
pause
Activity: 73
still there is no nvidia miner link for deephash at OP, good job dev... is it soo hard to add a simple link?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Started my 750ti rig and pointed it at suprnova's pool. 97% reject rate. What am I missing?

which algo are u using ? Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Promotional Art / Graphics - 500 each -8 Available 2 Claimed
Alternative Language OPs - 500 DCN each - 20 Available
Articles Regarding DEEPCoin on Websites w/ Minimum of 100 Unique Visitors Per Day - 1000 DCN each + additionnal bounty (Timmy95) 1000 DCN each- 10 Available
Web Wallet - 1500 DCN - 1 Available
Rich List - 1500 DCN + additionnal bounty (Timmy95) 10000 DCN - 1 Available
Mining Pools - 2000 DCN each - 4 Available 1 Claimed
Mobile Wallet Apps (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) - 5000 DCN each - 3 Available
Tipper Bots (Reddit, Twitter, Youtube, Google+) - 5000 DCN each - 4 Available
Web Shops - 5000 DCN each - 2 Available
Gambling (Dice, Craps, Poker) - 5000 DCN each - 3 Available
Exchanges - 7500 DCN each - 1 Available  1 Claimed

Really want rich list and articles for DCN, so I give some additional bounty for that.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
I'm fine with it. But personally I preferred another way. Smiley

Well actually they cannot always do the right thing and the tone was well thought of...  :-P

We have now both ways, the friendly and the "poking" one ;-)

They can't run away now ;-)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
I'm fine with it. But personally I preferred another way. Smiley

Well actually they cannot always do the right thing and the tone was well thought of...  :-P
legendary
Don't scatter retweet

Explain what you mean. I didn't like the earlier tweet (the tone of it implied that Bittrex does the wrong thing by adding most other coins) so I made my own, in the kind of wordplay style that they like.

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Don't scatter retweet

Explain what you mean. I didn't like the earlier tweet, as the tone of it implied that Bittrex does the wrong thing by adding most other coins (hint, it's best not to insult someone when asking for something). So I made my own tweet, in the kind of wordplay style that they like. Hope that clears it up for you Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
we have 11 btc volume on c cex today i wouldnt worry to much about bittrex adding us. good job everybody. this is a solid coin. all those weeks soloing gonna pay off finally lol!
Activity: 89
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Alright, lets get some promotions going. You guys think we should do a 10,000 DCN giveaway? I'll post on twitter, and whomever re-tweets will be placed into a pool where a winner is chosen on X date, maybe a week. Thoughts?

Edit: As far as I am concerned, this is a community pot of 140k DCN. 100k reserved for the remaining bounties. 40k for whatever else. Its a community effort. Smiley

10,000 DCN giveaway for the lucky re-tweeter is a great idea Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: