Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 55. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hello. Can't compile wallet in Ubuntu 12.04 with:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/Deepcoinbiz/Deepcoin
cd Deepcoin
qmake-qt4 USE_UPNP=-
make

How to do it right?

The commands are right, but you may have some dependencies missing.
Could you post the output if you get an error?
I get:
Code:
fnord:~/Deepcoin$ qmake-qt4 USE_UPNP=-
Project MESSAGE: Building without UPNP support
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Code:
cd Deepcoin
qmake-qt4 USE_UPNP=-
make

How to do it right?

The commands are right, but you may have some dependencies missing.
Could you post the output if you get an error?

Here is linux 64-bit binary compiled against libdb5.1. Should work with such distros like Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17 or Debian Wheezy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i97lpyppr1ziu7/deepcoin-qt
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
I've never compiled a daemon for linux but I couldn't imagine it being far more different than the instructions provided by the LTC wiki for compiling their daemon...

https://litecoin.info/Compiling_the_Litecoin_daemon_from_source_on_Debian
Code:
cd Deepcoin
qmake-qt4 USE_UPNP=-
make

How to do it right?
Activity: 381
any idea if supernova owner's knows about the new wallet or not??

i know about it - and i'm working on the new stratum implementation but cannot test it before the hardfork.

It *SHOULD* work but i'm not sure now. Rest assured that I'll be working on the new stratum/algo as soon as the switchover block has been reached as i'm with this coin for a long time already.

Would be cool if you guys could drop me a notice when we're only about 50 blocks to go or so as I'm currently @ work.

Don't expect it to work right after the switchover, i'll probably need an hour or so for it to work, so mine with your wallets after the switchover for that time.

thx

oc

Thank you  Smiley btw any expected time for fixing the withdrawal issue?

Edit: it had been fixed. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

i know about it - and i'm working on the new stratum implementation but cannot test it before the hardfork.

It *SHOULD* work but i'm not sure now. Rest assured that I'll be working on the new stratum/algo as soon as the switchover block has been reached as i'm with this coin for a long time already.

Would be cool if you guys could drop me a notice when we're only about 50 blocks to go or so as I'm currently @ work.

Don't expect it to work right after the switchover, i'll probably need an hour or so for it to work, so mine with your wallets after the switchover for that time.

thx

oc
Activity: 381
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Getting closer. Looks like just under 17 hours until algo switchover?

{
"blocks" : 75786,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 10.69662434,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 771028971,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
We are getting close and closer to the block #76800.

Everybody ready to the hardfork?

Are pools ready?

We are ready. We have the hashing module compiled and ready to switch. At that block we will restart the pool stratum using the new algo. Just make sure you're pointing at us when the switch happens Smiley
Hello

the sources on github are the new wallet or the old wallet?

The new one.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Hello

the sources on github are the new wallet or the old wallet?
Activity: 181
Good work on the unique hashing algorithm for DeepCoin.
I am very interested in this coin.
Is the upcoming hardfork to move to the new hashing algo then? Is the current GPU miner listed going to work after the fork? What should I use to start mining this coin?

Yeah, the upcoming hard fork is to move to the new algo. The GPU miner for deephash is listed at OP, but before block #76800, we are mining this coin with qubitcoin algo. Don't know if the new GPU miner would work for the upcoming new algo but I believe that the devs tested it thoroughly before releasing it.
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com
Good work on the unique hashing algorithm for DeepCoin.
I am very interested in this coin.
Is the upcoming hardfork to move to the new hashing algo then? Is the current GPU miner listed going to work after the fork? What should I use to start mining this coin?
We are getting close and closer to the block #76800.

Everybody ready to the hardfork?

Are pools ready?
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
As a reminder to everyone, Coin-Swap.net has an IRC votebot in their channel #coin-swap on freenode, so come in there and !vote dcn to get Deepcoin listed on Coin-Swap.net! We're currently in 3rd place on that vote list. You can vote once per hour on there.

everyone should set a timer if you are using mirc then
/timer 1000 3600 /msg #coin-swap !vote dcn
that will vote every hour so you dont have to remember
for irssi: http://scripts.irssi.org/
and then D/L the timer script and use it the same way
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
As a reminder to everyone, Coin-Swap.net has an IRC votebot in their channel #coin-swap on freenode, so come in there and !vote dcn to get Deepcoin listed on Coin-Swap.net! We're currently in 3rd place on that vote list. You can vote once per hour on there.

ok I'll start voting
Activity: 210
Activity: 122
the average net  hashrate is over 1G,that's a good sign.
Yes, indeed it is.

Side note, live preview of the redesigned website with much of the constructive criticisms taken into consideration. Still much to do. Would like to improve the header logo. Need to build out the ABOUT page. Fix all placeholder links. Add information to main sliders. Etc, etc.

Anyways, let me know your thoughts!

http://xwebhosting.org/deepcoin/

Edit: Changed the header logo quite a bit. Thoughts?
Much better now.
Activity: 181
is there a problem on supernova pool? autopay is not working and manual payment not working too since yesterday...

"We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being"
From the pool's home page
Pages:
Jump to: