Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 58. (Read 182581 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Can't get my miner to use the deep coin algorithm on supernova mining pool, just rejects all my calculations. Does anyone have an idea how I might fix that or does Supernova have to fix it on their end?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Definitely late to the Deepcoin party.  Angry

What kind of Electric does the Qubit Algo use in comparison to x11 or x13?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
We are still available, but for some reason aren't listed in OP - we have been here since near start and will be adding a new pool after hard fork.

He's been there, OP updated.

So deep.
Activity: 938
We are still available, but for some reason aren't listed in OP - we have been here since near start and will be adding a new pool after hard fork.

will send a few rigs to your pool as support Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1001

Activity: 58
difficulty sky rocketing... people finally waking up to this maybe

Price also, 1000% increase, but of course only < 0.1BTC volume LOL.
I guess this coin is still too deep for normal users to understand.

where do you see the price ? I don't see any normal exchange for this coin   Smiley

Alcurex. Price from 8 sat to 88 sat.

as I remember they had some problems, no one trades there now, and i dont see other exchanges
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Thoughts? Tongue

Ignore the grammatical errors. I've fixed them. Just critique the design itself.
The logo at the background of the water would be nice. Overall looks good.

where do you see the price ? I don't see any normal exchange for this coin   Smiley

Alcurex. Price from 8 sat to 88 sat.
Activity: 53

I bought some DCN on Alcurex few days ago, but it's a dead exchange. Need more exchanges.

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Maybe because p2pool software was old, it based on quarkcoin p2pool by Neisklar and it hasn't been updated for a year.
I hope dev can supply latest p2pool source for deepcoin.
I've tried using deepcoin kernel and get "share above target" and 100% reject with current p2pool Sad
Activity: 684
Merit: 500
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Thanks for the feedback. Don't think I'll have time to work on it more until this weekend but will keep you all posted! Smiley
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Thoughts? Tongue

Ignore the grammatical errors. I've fixed them. Just critique the design itself.

In my opinion:

1. The Deepcoin logo is indistinct. I like the way it is presented in OP.
This must really bite eyes as the most recognisable sign.

2. Too much empty space above the banner. Exposing the logo at the background of the water would save some of this space and make the text above fit to the screen with smaller resolution better.

I would like to see the preview of the page rather than image. This way could test how does it behave when resizing window. Now have a poor imagination.

Yeah, that's exactly what I had specified. :/ No luck.
Code:
-k qubitcoin -o http://204.12.193.178:2334 -u DPbucsCommwpgUHPKUae4jHtGCbrgPbdG8 -p x -w 128 --difficulty-multiplier 256 -g 1 -I 21

Have you tried "stratum+tcp:" instead "http:"?
Thoughts? Tongue

Looks good  Smiley
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
So far visually more appealing then the current one
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Thoughts? Tongue

Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Not yet. Wait until the new hashing goes into effect. Will cause less of a headache.

I am designing a new website for them. Well, throwing something together quick to see what the devs and you guys think. I'll post something shortly. Smiley

EDIT

On a side note. Just upgraded one of my rigs from 14.6 Beta to 14.7 Beta drivers and performance is roughly the same. Don't go through the hassel of upgrading all of your rigs if you're on 14.6. That may change with the new ALGO, but for the current qubit kernel, 14.6 is good to go. Getting approx 5MH/s per 280X.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
I guess we should try and get this coin on an exchange
Pages:
Jump to: