Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCN] Deepcoin secure hashing (CPU/GPU) New algo/ No premine/ No IPO/ PoW - page 89. (Read 182581 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Deepcoin has been added for trading on alcurEX exchange -New coins market.

https://alcurex.com/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Website is not construction? Huh
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
The coin is very mineable, but the devs need to refresh the announcement and start doing marketing job or it may die due to too many easy mined coins.
We work on it all, but if you have fresh ideas, you can write me pm

Have disclosed you some my deep thoughts.
I am looking forward to your answer.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Good luck.
So I guess you will prepare the web site, future plans etc.. BEFORE adding the coin to trade markets?

Thank you , it will be right, i think  Wink

please lower max coins to less than 20 million
Activity: 381
Good luck.
So I guess you will prepare the web site, future plans etc.. BEFORE adding the coin to trade markets?

Al right.

- What is your idea about what the future plans can be?

- You are working on the website, snap shots maybe will help?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Good luck.

I was watching this thread wondering if shall I get into this coin or not.

The coin has a good potential, with some effort it can be a big player in crypto-markets.

Which also making wondering to beside the others here in this thread about dev. is absence, shows neither activity nor any new related to his future plans. Plus it did not go yet to any trading site, so in the same time we can't say it is a pump/dump plan from the dev's side.

To dev:

You have a good coin in your hand, if you have no intention to take care of it, then it is up to you.

But it is better to inform others about this step in cause there are other dev. teams see the value/potential of this coin and willing to support it and take it over, or at least help you with it if you need some extra help.

Don't worry, this coin won't be thrown , we didn't announce plans at the moment, but it doesn't mean that they aren't present, we work on it,
But anyway , if someone has good ideas ,plans, if someone can offer something new to realization, I am open for dialogue, you can write to me and we will surely discuss it.

we work on website now
Good luck.

Why you in a hurry to dump?  lol
Seriously have you ever seen someone wants to dump his coins and yet asking about future plans. lol give me a break.

Let's wait for dev's reply first.
Merit: 500

The coin has a good potential, with some effort it can be a big player in crypto-markets.

Which also making wondering to beside the others here in this thread about dev. is absence, shows neither activity nor any new related to his future plans. Plus it did not go yet to any trading site, so in the same time we can't say it is a pump/dump plan from the dev's side.

To dev:

You have a good coin in your hand, if you have no intention to take care of it, then it is up to you.

But it is better to inform others about this step in cause there are other dev. teams see the value/potential of this coin and willing to support it and take it over, or at least help you with it if you need some extra help.

Don't worry, this coin won't be thrown , we didn't announce plans at the moment, but it doesn't mean that they aren't present, we work on it,
But anyway , if someone has good ideas ,plans, if someone can offer something new to realization, I am open for dialogue, you can write to me and we will surely discuss it.

we work on website now
Good luck.

Why you in a hurry to dump?  lol

To dev:

we work on website now
Good luck.

I just don't get it. When coin starts with nice logo, small or no premine, smooth launch and then dev is dissapear. Why? For what all of this? What's the point?
I can understand when dev is scammer and dumps premine on exchange. But when no premine...  Huh

Rome wasn't built in a day....
Activity: 574
We may see your "work" coz you're mute and this is not good for interest to this coin.
Activity: 45

To dev:

we work on website now
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
aaah, an X5 coin  Grin

i don't think qubit, only does 1 hash per round...because i added to ccminer a x5 miner(i'm not a coder, i was just having fun with some coding lol) and it did not work with qubit(only rejected), but the miner was running fine....

To dev:

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
he is making two coins at the same time lol

Maybe. Maybe more.
Activity: 58
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
usually if many coin are released at the same time one of them will die at 100%

Sometimes coin starts and then dev dissapears. I can't understand why.

he is making two coins at the same time lol
Activity: 28
I just don't get it. When coin starts with nice logo, small or no premine, smooth launch and then dev is dissapear. Why? For what all of this? What's the point?
I can understand when dev is scammer and dumps premine on exchange. But when no premine...  Huh

Instant mining?

Pages:
Jump to: