Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 362. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
IDK what you people expect, from $1 to $100 in 1 week?!

That's what the majority did expect I think
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
People already "giving up" on Decred because it went down 30%  Cheesy

You guys are funny, as if you were new here and didn't know all the cryptos do these crazy rollercoaster up and downswings all the time, esp. new coins

The coin is still priced well. A tip to the miners: stop mining now and be sorry when Decred is listed on Poloniex, because price is going to explode when it does

Everything is so early...  Give it some time ffs

IDK what you people expect, from $1 to $100 in 1 week?!
Activity: 145
Merit: 110
who would mine this as ~90% of coins were produced in the first block! Cheesy lols
Those funds are frozen till 2018.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
who would mine this as ~90% of coins were produced in the first block! Cheesy lols

Whoa there buddy, relax
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024
Developers, any good news...
Activity: 770
As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/19 there are left 2034 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/20 there are left 2024 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/21 there are left 2017 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/22 there are left 2000 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/23 there are left 1989 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/24 there are left 1971 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/25 there are left 1955 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/26 there are left 1933 airdrop addresses unspent. ~35% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/27 there are left 1921 airdrop addresses unspent. ~35% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/28 there are left 1911 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/29 there are left 1902 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/3/1 there are left 1890 airdrop addresses unspent. ~36% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/3/2 there are left 1880 airdrop addresses unspent. ~37% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
what are you talking about ? -30% from peak price since 1 month from launch is dump ?
lol

500k satoshi was the correct price for miners, now it's barely good so yes 30% is huge it is a dump lol
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
what are you talking about ? -30% from peak price since 1 month from launch is dump ?
lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
are they dumping this to mine ethereum?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
Why people dump DCR on Bittrex? Any bad news?  Huh

is there any good news? The current price is very exaggerated. it s just bubble.

The current price is simply too high. Good for miners  Smiley

ethereum got majority of the miners...if decred becomes cheaper, miners go to ETH

if you mine 1 DCR a day and price go down almost half -> you will get 2 DCR by the time it goes down....In a way ETH price affects DCR network hash rate.

Good for miners ?! No it isn't. Even if in fact the total hashare become lighter, it is isn't divided by 2 if the price get sliced in 2.

right...not exactly..the point is miners get more coins when the hashrate goes down due to other miners going to ETH

I have to say you that we don't get enough coins to compensate the loss that come for the price drop. For that reason, I have to quit Decred mining now because what I get just cover my mining costs.

if mining is not profitable due to electricity cost, it comes down to what is cheaper way to acquire dcred...to mine or to buy on exchanges
Activity: 700
Inflation of DCR is great ; but also the community and the potential.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Why people dump DCR on Bittrex? Any bad news?  Huh

is there any good news? The current price is very exaggerated. it s just bubble.

The current price is simply too high. Good for miners  Smiley

ethereum got majority of the miners...if decred becomes cheaper, miners go to ETH

if you mine 1 DCR a day and price go down almost half -> you will get 2 DCR by the time it goes down....In a way ETH price affects DCR network hash rate.

I'm convinced that yesterday DCR dupm was related to the ETH pump

It was. Many people temporarily sell other positions to move into ETH but as there's limited buy support they can easily fall a lot, it's good opportunity to buy in cheaper. DCR unfortunately has massive year 1 inflation so can't go very far, though might get a nice little bump once it's added to Poloniex, after that sell your DCR and come back in 2-3 years imo.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Good for miners ?! No it isn't. Even if in fact the total hashare become lighter, it is isn't divided by 2 if the price get sliced in 2.

right...not exactly..the point is miners get more coins when the hashrate goes down due to other miners going to ETH

I have to say you that we don't get enough coins to compensate the loss that come for the price drop. For that reason, I have to quit Decred mining now because what I get just cover my mining costs.
legendary

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

I'm convinced that yesterday DCR dupm was related to the ETH pump
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
what makes me confident is that the top 15 adresses have bought more coins during this price decline even if they would want to dump right now they would have to pump up the market first to get enough volume for sells i think we will slowly go up again from here and spike up when there is any good news like polo.

There is still much to happen in short term, so i agree on you.

Poloniex, Gui wallet and POS pool on mainnet may shake the markets in the next weeks
Jump to: