Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DESI] DesiCoin - Crypto India | New Exchange | Vote on Mintpal - page 4. (Read 11575 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
pool down coin stuck at 1905 .... meh :/
I will contact the developer of the other pool. His server might be down.
Try mining with other pools. Cheers!
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
pool down coin stuck at 1905 .... meh :/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It looks good, but wasn't there an idea from someone from India or the goverment itself to create a special crypto coin for indians? I remember reading something about it once.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
why dont you study before making anything. you cannot use national emblem.

Person using the emblem or any colourable imitation thereof in any manner which tends to create an impression that it relates to the Government or that it is an official document of the Central Government, or as the case may be, the State Government. (Section 3 of The State Emblem of India (Prohibition of improper user) Act 2005)

No person shall use the emblem for the purpose of any trade, business, calling or profession or in the title of any patent, or in any trade mark or design, (Section 4 of The State Emblem of India (Prohibition of improper user) Act 2005)

http://www.nationalconcerns.com/topic/2246-can-you-use-the-national-emblem/

go checkout project nemesis in India altcoin section at least they are trying to do something better.

You are right.

This coin will die soon don't worry though. The Dev is a nut who can't think of a better name and a good logo.
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Person using the emblem or any colourable imitation thereof in any manner which tends to create an impression that it relates to the Government or that it is an official document of the Central Government, or as the case may be, the State Government. (Section 3 of The State Emblem of India (Prohibition of improper user) Act 2005)

No person shall use the emblem for the purpose of any trade, business, calling or profession or in the title of any patent, or in any trade mark or design, (Section 4 of The State Emblem of India (Prohibition of improper user) Act 2005)

go checkout project nemesis in India altcoin section at least they are trying to do something better.

I have seen many, but this one is the most horrible of them all. It could have been IndiaCoin. But DesiCoin? Fcuk.
And you can't just use national emblem on your shitcoin logo.

Seems to me like the dev of this coin... wait the copy paste kid behind this project has no clue about laws or he isn't Indian at all.

Besides , what he claims that this coin will achieve , stability , is pure nonsense especially if you claim it will happen before the price for BTC loses this volatility.

Trust me.... the guy is definitely Indian  Wink That logo just oozes awesomeness man...  Cheesy

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I have seen many, but this one is the most horrible of them all. It could have been IndiaCoin. But DesiCoin? Fcuk.

Seems to me like the dev of this coin... wait the copy paste kid behind this project has no clue about laws or he isn't Indian at all.

Besides , what he claims that this coin will achieve , stability , is pure nonsense especially if you claim it will happen before the price for BTC loses this volatility.
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
When it will be launch?

It has launched allready

It has died already.
Activity: 238
When it will be launch?

It has launched allready
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
but
i can not open the website : http://desicoin.org/

I can open it, but it's not worth opening. Probably the shittiest coin site I've ever visited.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Desicoin is also soon going to be accepted as a payment option in indian ecommerce sites.

This is the joke of the month! Lets all give a big hand to OP!
Activity: 112
but
i can not open the website : http://desicoin.org/
Activity: 27
i want this coin ......
so mining now......
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Are you retarded to use the national emblem in the coin logo ?
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Activity: 43
怎么回复这么少。我已经让中国的矿工帮我挖起来了。加油,。
Activity: 18

Pages:
Jump to: