Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 70. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Excellent! In this case, it would not be bad to fix what was written on the site in the section on the hardware purse! At what stage is the project now?
You did not say exactly! At the moment, many interesting things are being realized simultaneously. Including iOs wallet, web wallet.
Merit: 0
Excellent! In this case, it would not be bad to fix what was written on the site in the section on the hardware purse! At what stage is the project now?
At the moment, Gambling Bot is already created! That is, the project has really progressed, at the moment the payment gateway
Activity: 232
Merit: 38

Nice coverage of the DEVX hybrid exchange. I'm excited to see this get released, as I've experience firsthand the downsides of both centralized (anybody remember Coinsmarkets?) and decentralized exchanges (CryptoBridge suffers from a lot of lag and I've had a missing deposit ticket in their CS system for 2 weeks with no response).
Activity: 238
Here you are right, I think that as soon as this chip is implemented and launched into the broad masses, there will be reports of hacking wallets!
But on the road map for a long time these wallets are implemented on windows and linux, and even on android!
Really? It seems to me that you do not understand, because on the project's website it is written that the purses will be realized in the nearest future
This is a mistake, judging by the road map, hardware wallets have already been implemented quite a long time on the main operating systems of users
Here you are right, I think that as soon as this chip is implemented and launched into the broad masses, there will be reports of hacking wallets!
But on the road map for a long time these wallets are implemented on windows and linux, and even on android!
Really? It seems to me that you do not understand, because on the project's website it is written that the purses will be realized in the nearest future
Well, let's guys try to crack the wallet on the hardware platform, I'm very interested in how this will end
I'm afraid this will end with the breaking of your wallet! On the Internet, there are many examples in which there is a description of methods of hacking of any type of wallets
They are not very many and they are not available in direct access, as you wrote. But the essence remains - to crack the hardware purse became possible
To do this, at least you need a separate software or a virus of some kind. That is, an experienced user will be able to protect his equipment
just like an experienced cracker can crack a hardware wallet with open source. But thus inexperienced users prevail over experienced
Well, let's guys try to crack the wallet on the hardware platform, I'm very interested in how this will end
I'm afraid this will end with the breaking of your wallet! On the Internet, there are many examples in which there is a description of methods of hacking of any type of wallets
They are not very many and they are not available in direct access, as you wrote. But the essence remains - to crack the hardware purse became possible
To do this, at least you need a separate software or a virus of some kind. That is, an experienced user will be able to protect his equipment
just like an experienced cracker can crack a hardware wallet with open source. But thus inexperienced users prevail over experienced
Did I tell you that I think this is the first project with a hardware purse as chips? NO! I just say that I really like that he is
No, you did not say that, but I understood the meaning of your message in this way. I just wanted to say that now the hardware purse does not surprise anyone, especially since it is not very reliable
Did I tell you that I think this is the first project with a hardware purse as chips? NO! I just say that I really like that he is
Why are you so sure that in this project a hardware wallet can protect your finances? After all, he has open source code
cool, the project has even its Hardware Wallet! This is really a big rarity for projects. Typically, wallets projects are poorly protected since they are provided on the web
this is a very common technology in the crypto currency market, if you want to know. It is naive to believe that such chips do not exist in the world
cool, the project has even its Hardware Wallet! This is really a big rarity for projects. Typically, wallets projects are poorly protected since they are provided on the web
Activity: 364
The bottom line is that the project will establish cooperation with the largest exchangers? Or with all where there is an opportunity for interaction?
Pages:
Jump to: