Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 66. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?
at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.
Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
Well, as i have said before the masternode technology will be used to protect our funds and transactions. The whole project is based on the operations with the token and adds a lot of useful things to these operations
Everybody says about this magical masternode, what is this? What is the main difference between simple blockchain and masternode?
Masternode is a security service that is indirectly based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. Correct me if i am false
You are not right at all, you are too light-minded.Hackers will steal you money without problems. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is the best thing.
Seems like i have to change my old-fashioned type of thinking. Constant development changes  our World  too fast and improving hacking technologies too. We should be protected from these attacks
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our digital wallets with savings. And deviant wallet makes everything fine. I will support this project!
Activity: 252
Guys, i am looking for a good bounty program to participate in. What can you say about this project. Will their tokens be listed or not?
Activity: 392
Hello everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?
at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.
Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
Well, as i have said before the masternode technology will be used to protect our funds and transactions. The whole project is based on the operations with the token and adds a lot of useful things to these operations
Everybody says about this magical masternode, what is this? What is the main difference between simple blockchain and masternode?
Masternode is a security service that is indirectly based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. Correct me if i am false
You are not right at all, you are too light-minded.Hackers will steal you money without problems. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is the best thing.
Seems like i have to change my old-fashioned type of thinking. Constant development changes  our World  too fast and improving hacking technologies too. We should be protected from these attacks
Activity: 210
 Good day to everybody! I am new participant of this community, project seems promising and in great demand. Now i want to know how the team of developers wants to distribute tokens?
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Our second whitepaper has also been released!! Catch it up by https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper_coin.pdf
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Provide a secure mode of encryption experience, good security. The foundation of deviantcoin is the reality
Activity: 56
A good coin, a good price to enter. We need to actively invite new members to the community. Can it really be necessary to hold a signature campaign, but only for high ranks?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
VIDEO BOUNTY

Starting 03 of August until 10 of August 2018

YouTube Bounty  Pool 10000 DEV

Requirements:

YouTube video minimum length 1.5-2min.

Must include deviantcoin.io and whitepaper link in the description

YouTube Account minimum 5000+ real Crypto-Subscribers.

Video Reward:

Good quality 1080 - 150 DEV

Medium quality 720 - 75 DEV

Low quality 480 - 50 DEV

Please PM me the video link .

I'm looking at the last few pages of this topic and I see that you ordered advertising "messages." This will not lead to a good result. Maybe it's better to start a Signature campaign?
Activity: 266

I think this coin is very interesting. I know there are many competitors on the market but I think Deviant’s team will be able to find their place on the market. I guess deviant needs to be supported a lot.

You are right. I see that this project in great demand. Maybe bounty and air drop will help to become deviant coin more popular and supported. I am sure that a lot of users will appreciate incredible features.
I completely agree with you but I don’t understand about you mean about bounty and airdrops. Do you want to say that this project has an active bounty? Do you know when it will be started? I haven’t found a lot of information about the project.
I think you need to be more attentive to information that is mentioned on the website and white paper. Yes, there was a bounty campaign but it has been finished already. I hope that developers will give another chance to users.
It is a pity. I would be really happy to participate and to earn some cryptocurrency. How long was this bounty and what users will be able to do? Was there any repost in social media or something else?
Deviant’s team needed some qualitative videos on youtube. There were some conditions to participate but the rewards were impressive. For qualitative videos participant were able to get 1080 - 150 DEV. Very promising
Wow. True. I think it is really great but I am so sad that it’s finished. Maybe there will be changed something. I guess developers need to offer more to the public community.
You are right but only time will tell what team decided. I think project will be popular anyway but community will be more motivated. I will follow all news about this project.
Activity: 322

I think this coin is very interesting. I know there are many competitors on the market but I think Deviant’s team will be able to find their place on the market. I guess deviant needs to be supported a lot.

You are right. I see that this project in great demand. Maybe bounty and air drop will help to become deviant coin more popular and supported. I am sure that a lot of users will appreciate incredible features.
I completely agree with you but I don’t understand about you mean about bounty and airdrops. Do you want to say that this project has an active bounty? Do you know when it will be started? I haven’t found a lot of information about the project.
I think you need to be more attentive to information that is mentioned on the website and white paper. Yes, there was a bounty campaign but it has been finished already. I hope that developers will give another chance to users.
It is a pity. I would be really happy to participate and to earn some cryptocurrency. How long was this bounty and what users will be able to do? Was there any repost in social media or something else?
Deviant’s team needed some qualitative videos on youtube. There were some conditions to participate but the rewards were impressive. For qualitative videos participant were able to get 1080 - 150 DEV. Very promising
Wow. True. I think it is really great but I am so sad that it’s finished. Maybe there will be changed something. I guess developers need to offer more to the public community.
Activity: 266

Activity: 322

Pages:
Jump to: