Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 9. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello all.
I'm not an expert. But I'm going to "totally in" into this project blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
Activity: 210
 I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
Activity: 420
 Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
Activity: 252
When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project
You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project

How could I not notice that the most important product of the project was already released? Apparently I followed other major projects and did not notice at all how the purse was realized. We must urgently get acquainted!
Activity: 280
When will the main product of this project be launched? I'm very interested in the date, because very much depends on it, first of all the number of users who will notice the project
You are talking about when the multi-wallet will be launched, I believe that this is the main product on the basis of which the whole project will develop in the future, since it creates a strong basis

As far as I know, this wallet was already launched in the first quarter of 2018, please double-check my words, but I'm sure of it, because at the beginning of the year I was closely following the project
Activity: 280
I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 88 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

I also hope that all tokens will be distributed among all participants, always happy to help!
I could not find the answer to my question on the project's website, can anybody help me? I was told that I can find help on the forum

Yes, of course, what is your question? I think that I can help you, since I have been following this project for a long time and I know many features

This is fine, I did not expect that I will receive an answer so quickly. I want to know how many tokens are ready to release a project for their users?

If I understand you correctly, then the maximum number of all tokens is 88 million. This is a general value, that is, tokens for all participants and developers

It's just perfect! Thank you for sharing this information with me, it is very important for me, I hope that all tokens will be distributed!

Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the idea, there will be a link to the social networks of the project and even to its website.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In fact, I do not know how to evaluate the innovations of this project. Not everything new is better than the old one, maybe this phrase is suitable for this project too!

Why do you think so? Yes, I agree that before the creation of the project DeviantCoin there were also projects whose security was on top, but I see in this project chips that were not realized before!
Activity: 238
In fact, I do not know how to evaluate the innovations of this project. Not everything new is better than the old one, maybe this phrase is suitable for this project too!
The idea really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge business based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the project, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!

What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top

Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!

That is why the project can not become the fastest exchanger in the world, but agree that the presence of an intermediary in the transfer of tokens is an impressive advantage
I can not disagree, in terms of security of transactions, this project has moved far ahead! It is very likely that if the top most secure projects were made - DeviantCoin would take first place

You see how easy it is to recognize superiority! Why did not you just do the same thing right away, why did you have to argue with me? I said that this project is advanced!

I did not argue with you that the project uses new technologies, I just doubted the speed of processing calls and transferring funds. Transactions have become safer, but slower
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
This is very important thing too, if design attract attention and make you more confident in project the team is on the right way to success
Pages:
Jump to: