Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 6. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the QNO token, which is a security token. Also, QNO is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
What is the price of Deviant coin? Is it possible to protect the personal information of the user? What about transaction information? Your wallet and Deviant coin look appealing, I think it's going to attract more people, you need to have better project expansion plans and you need to join the conversation to figure out ways to increase the number of users as well. as your coin increases. Have you had a meeting or exchange yet? I think the exchange is necessary, it will help you much about your project
Activity: 266
What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

Activity: 10
really nice idea sir, when i read the whitepaper, then the sophisticated architecture not only resolves these problems but also allows its end users to keep and manage their crypto assets through a one-stop app, yeah
Activity: 266
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The essence of these purses is that they form a single whole multisignature wallet! The purse asset is allocated to a separate array and is not stored there for long, until the transaction is completed

Are you absolutely sure? In white paper, there is the following description:
Bitshare wallet for inactive funds. This wallet is optional, under the trader's full control, and is for storing funds. Any funds to be traded must be moved first to a multisignature wallet for active funds.

Multisignature wallet for active funds. This is the wallet used for trading. The trader and the DEVX signatures have the same weight, so that neither can withdraw funds from the wallet without the other's approval. This prevents the mid-trade withdrawal of funds by either the trader or DEVX.
I have to ask you a question: what is the difference between your paragraph and those phrases that I wrote in an easy and understandable language? From a technical point of view, we are both right!

In this case, the passive wallet is a traditional purse, the active wallet is formed for the duration of the transaction, but the money credited to the account is not transferred to DEVX, but can be controlled

In fact, this is called "to be a guarantor". In the traditional trader system, this practice has been widely used for many years, so it is implemented on this platform

you're really right. I reread this section in white paper and understood finally how the system works. The platform controls the moment of transfer of money from the account to the account
Activity: 14
What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
Activity: 322
The essence of these purses is that they form a single whole multisignature wallet! The purse asset is allocated to a separate array and is not stored there for long, until the transaction is completed

Bitshare wallet for inactive funds. This wallet is optional, under the trader's full control, and is for storing funds. Any funds to be traded must be moved first to a multisignature wallet for active funds.

Multisignature wallet for active funds. This is the wallet used for trading. The trader and the DEVX signatures have the same weight, so that neither can withdraw funds from the wallet without the other's approval. This prevents the mid-trade withdrawal of funds by either the trader or DEVX.
I have to ask you a question: what is the difference between your paragraph and those phrases that I wrote in an easy and understandable language? From a technical point of view, we are both right!

In this case, the passive wallet is a traditional purse, the active wallet is formed for the duration of the transaction, but the money credited to the account is not transferred to DEVX, but can be controlled

In fact, this is called "to be a guarantor". In the traditional trader system, this practice has been widely used for many years, so it is implemented on this platform

Activity: 210
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens  Wink As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier. Respect
There is no doubt that it is a really good idea and this project will have a successful fund-raising campaign. Wish everything good to developers. P.S. The design of your web-site is nice. I can watch it long hour
Activity: 392
Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security
Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I do not know how it works, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you
Activity: 14
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary
Activity: 350
The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens  Wink As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier. Respect
Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security
Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
Activity: 210
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: